Finale.

41 Days.

A / N : This story is in Woohyun's Point of View.

___

 I tried, but it's still not enough. I fought, but I lose in this sickly battle. I cried, but my tears dried and my throat hurts. Then I found you. You were the light of my life. You mended me, you carved a smile upon me. You're my personal lovely carpenter. But in the end, I'm still crushed by love. Why did you have to leave? My love, my life, is gone.

  I kicked softly at the pebble on the path. Right beside me stood a lovely girl, but not as you.  She's picked by my father, he knew I'm broken. And for a father, he should know I can't be mend anymore. Our hands are intertwined, but not our hearts. My heart is waiting dumbly in front of your tomb. 

  My cheeks and eyes felt like it's on fire just by the thought of you. My lips are trembling, my feet becomes wobbly. How could I not? When someone left me so suddenly. 

  I turned my head towards the woman called Sora, and she reminded me of you. A lot. My arms slowly wraped around her torso as I rested my head on her shoulder. She knew what I was thinking. She knew you . She's a friend, and a very loyal one indeed. She just slowly and gently rubbed my back.

  And I cried uncontrollably on her shoulder. I miss you, I really do. 

___

   My relationship with Sora is nice right now, we're now much more closer. Thanks to her patience, I tried learning to love again. But not as much as I love you.   

I still do miss you sometimes, and  I would unconciously think of you whenever I'm with Sora. This is wrong. So wrong. But I can't seem to help my weak self. It's like my mind is betraying my thoughts, my commands.

___

  I'm now standing in front of Sora. Behind me is the town. The whole Seoul. That's right, I'm coming to you. Wait for me there, it will only take a few minutes. 

Sora is now sobbing violently in front of me, not wanting to let me go. How selfish , I thought. I harshly jerked my hands off her as I said the most painful words I've ever said to anyone, 

"Everything I gave to you wasn't for you, and everything that was pointed towards you wasn't love. I'm sorry."

I lifted my stress away from my shoulder with the sound of Sora screaming as my last melody. 

___

I see you now.