I love You

Never Lose You

You and Chanyeol were in a relationship  for 1 year. You two are so happy together. But then there is someone who wants to destroy your relationship. Kris has feelings for you, he likes you very much. Kris wants you to break up with Chanyeol or else he will do something bad for him. You don’t want to hurt Chanyeol but you have no choice, it’s either you break Chanyeol’s heart or something bad will happen to him.

“Chanyeol sshi, I want to break up with you.”

“WHAT?! You’re breaking up with me? Why?”

“I don’t want to explain please”

“I thought we love each other? Why you’re doing this to me? Is this because of Kris?”

“…….”

“Oh I see. You like him? Right?”

“YES! I LIKE HIM!”

“But why? You said you only love me?”

“I never loved you. I’m sorry”

As you walk away from him, tears start to flow. You just whisper to yourself “I’m sorry Yeollie. I love you. I love you so much.” :’(

----

After a few days, you saw Chanyeol with different girls. He started clubbing with girls also.

Now, Kris is courting you. You two always with each other. Suddenly while walking with Kris, you bumped with other couple, Chanyeol and unknown girl.

“Oh hi there!” –Chanyeol

“Umm… he…hello”

“It’s nice to see you with Kris. You two fit each other.”-Chanyeol

“Oh yeah. Thanks bro”-Kris

And they passed by while Chanyeol whispers to your ears…

“Flirt”

You were dumbfounded after you hear what he says.

----

Your POV

“He said I’m a flirt. I will never blame him for calling me that. But he doesn’t know everything. I’m just doing this to protect him” :’(

Today Kris planned a surprise for you. Your schoolmates are watching and also Chanyeol.

The surroundings is full of flowers while Kris is waiting for you. It’s like a wedding day.

Kris kneel down and ask you..

“Can you be my girlfriend?”

Before answering his question, you stare at Chanyeol but then Chanyeol left.

“Yes”

Kris kissed you passionately while you were crying.

The surprise is over.

But there was a call that put you in a shock.

“Hello, are you a relative of Park Chanyeol?”

“Wae?” – you answered

“He was a victim of hit and run, he’s in the hospital right now please come as soon as possible.”

My heart shattered into pieces.

While you are on your way to the hospital. You keep praying “please let him be okay” :’(

You enter his room, you see him having bandages all over his body.

A doctor came to talk with you.

The doctor said “As of now he’s still not waking up. We need more test. He also break his left arm.”

“He will going to be fine right?”

“I hope so” –the doctor replied

Days passed, Chanyeol is still not waking up. You’re not attending school just to take care of him.

Your phone rings. Kris is calling.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Why are you not attending classes? Where are you? I missed you.”

“Sorry Kris but Chanyeol needs me.”

“WHAT?! You’re with him. Where are you?! You can’t be with him!”

“I’m sorry Kris. I love Chanyeol. Only Chanyeol owns my heart. I’m sorry”

/////////

“Uggghh”-Chanyeol

“Chanyeol oppa! Thanks God you’re awake!”-You

“Why are you here?”-Chanyeol

“I’m here to take care of you.”-You

“How many days I’m here?-Chanyeol

“It’s been two days since the accident”-You

Chanyeol tries to stand up but he can’t. His whole body aches.

“You can go now. Kris is waiting for you and I know he doesn’t like you to be here.”

“No. We break up.”

“Why? You have a new boyfriend? Tss.. You break his heart too. Such a flirt girl”

“Yah! You don’t know anything!”

“What should I know?”

“I break up with you because I want to protect you.!”

“What do you mean?”

“Kris wants me to break your heart or he will do something bad with you.”

“Yah.. I’m sorry. I don’t know about this. Why you didn’t just tell me?”

“I can’t. But please believe me oppa. I love you. I never want to lose you.”

“I don’t want to lose you too.”-Chanyeol

“I love you baby. You’re mine now right? I love you so much.“ –Chanyeol

“I love you too jagiya.”

You two kisses passionately.

Chanyeol was now discharged from the hospital. And now you’re not afraid of Kris because you know you protect each other.