END

I Found Her

i parked my car and went out... i started walking towards the huge building filled with people saying their hello's and goodbye's to each other..

 

i went inside the airport as excitement filled my veins..

 

im finally going to see him.. 

 

the guy who was the very first guy i talked to.. in school..

the guy who is the very firs guyt whom i shared my secrets and problems with..

and the very first guy who captured my heart

 

i played with my fingers.. while biting my lip.. stopping myself to smile like an idiot here alone..

 

aisht!! Kwon Jiyong is seriously making me go crazy.. just then the suppressed smile.. turned into giggles.. 

 

"DARA!" i stopped..

 

i slowly turned my back.. but before i could even react.. a loud thud of bags that fell from his hands.. and a tight hug which was squeezing the hell out of me.. welcomed me.. 

 

"dara!! i missed you!" i tried my best to reach his .. which was the nearest thing i could reach..

 

i tapped it... to tell him to let go of me.. and he did.. 

 

"i missed you too.. and wow.. you became handsome-er" he smirked..

 

"i always am.. and you.. you are still the same.." i glared at him and huffed..

 

"thank you very much.. you compliment me a lot" i replied.. he chuckled and got his ignored bag.. as he placed his arm around my shoulder..

 

"leggo.. they are waiting for you" he nodded and smiled... 

 

as we arrive on the car.. i grabbed the door of the driver's seat as he did the same.. i raised my brow..

 

"you sit in the passenger's seat.. ill drive" but he shook his head.. 

 

"you sit there.. ill be the one driving.." he opened the door.. but i stopped him.. "bu--" he stopped me by giving me a peck on the lips.. 

 

"you.. sit inside.. ill drive.. arasso" i removed my hands from the door and sighed.. but hell.. i feel ing giddy inside.. that i feel im going to pee..

 

i put on seatbelt as he started the car.. "its been a long time since a stole a kiss from you" he said teasingly.. 

 

i playfully pointed my lip at him for him to see it... "my lips are the best right?" he chuckled.. "the best of the best" he laughed..

 

OMO!! this guy is killing me!! does he wants me to have bladder infections??? i swear this pee is going out anytime..

 

*****

 

"HYUNG!!" i panda greeted me as he hugged me as if im a bamboo..

 

"hey panda!! and what's up with all these?" i asked as i scan the club full of girls scattered everywhere.. its like its only us who are male inside here..

 

"like it hyung?? i personally contacted them.. since i know you haven't enjoyed a night.. for so long" he said.. and wriggled his brows..

 

"you know im alredy settled maknae.. wait.. will be" i smirked..

 

"OMO!!! HYUNG!! I FORGOT YOU WILL BE PROPOSING!! HOLY !!" he said.. remembering the talk the 5 of us had on the phone recently...

 

"ING !!! I CANT BELIEVE THIS!! G to the D WILL BE ING PROPOSING!! KYAHHH!" he started shrieking inside the club.. while jumping up and down... with mixed happiness and surprise painted on his face.. 

 

i could just face palm myself.. 

 

i looked up when i heard someone calling my name.. a wide grin plastered on my face when i saw taeyang signaling me to go to him..

 

and i did.. without any second thought.. leaving a guy who is jumping as if he just discovered a man who is pregnant...

 

"long time see" they greeted as i sat on the couch.. 

 

"how's life? and where are the girls?" i asked.. "the girls can't go since they had some business problems in japan and they need to go there ASAP due to their parent's order.. only dara was able to force her parents of staying her for a bit.. because you coming" i chuckled.. the girl is still fond forcing other people..

 

"where is she anyways?" i asked noticing there i cant see any dara inside the club..

 

"usual place upstairs"..

 

****

 

i opened the door leading to the rooftop of the club..

 

i saw a girl's back sitting on the bench... watching the velvet sky above..  

 

i quietly sat beside her.. and saw her smiling.. she was too focused on watching the sky that she failed to notice my presence..

 

****

 

"why are you smiling alone?" i turned to where the voice came from and saw jiyong staring at me intently.. "just thinking of something.." i replied..

 

he nodded and watched the sky... "why are you aren't downstairs?" he asked.. "i was out of place in there.. their were too many girls in downstairs.." he chuckled..

 

"aren't you a girl?" i snickered with what he said.. "i mean.. pretty ones" i replied

 

then his face turned into something serious..he looked at me first then he faced me and grabbed my hand.. he opened his mouth only for him to close it again.. as if hesitant to tell me something..

 

"what is it?" i asked.. he slowly pulled something out from his pocket and i saw a beautiful wedding ring.. i turned to look at him.... his eyes were already misty.. as his grip on my hand tightens..

 

"dara.. i finally found her.. i finally found the girl i will love.. i finally found the girl i will be happy with.. i finally found the girl i will marry.."

 

after hearing those.. without even having a warning my tears fell.. they all fell.. as well as my hopes.. 

 

"i.. i.. i.. wow.. i dont know what.. i.." i wasn't able to continue when i started laughing while my tears kept on flowing... laughing not because of him.. but because of myself.. laughing because of my situation.. i waited for six years.. six ing years... for him... but i received these words from him..

 

slowly my laughter stopped.. i looked at him.. but his tears were still there inside his eyes.. but mine were falling shamelessly..

 

with a shaking voice i replied.. "i..im happy for you.. you finally found her.. i don't know what to say... kwon jiyong my bestfriend will ing propose to someone.. im so happy.. so happy that your even making me pee" i said.. not caring if i was crying everything out..

 

i slowly removed my hand from his grip.. i grabbed and hug him tight... fearing this will be the last time i will be hugging him.. he returned the hug with the same tightness i gave him.."

 

"good luck in proposing... i wish you propose to her..romantically.. girls love that.. i really hope you will be happy with her.. she is so damn lucky to have you... so lucky that im so jealous right now" i sobbed..

 

hesitantly.. i let go of him.. and started walking going to the door with crushed hopes.. but i heard him spoke..

 

i stopped.. hell.. everything stopped..

 

 

 

 

"HOW COULD I POSSIBLY PROPOSE TO HER IF JUST NOW SHE'S ALREADY WALKING AWAY" 

 

suddenlty..i felt a pair of hands on my shoulder and they turned me to look at him.. his tears from hiseyes were already flowing.. while mine was impossible to be stopped

 

he held my hand and looked at me.. he sobbed.. "i can't confidently say this since i haven't said this to any girl except for my mother.. but i love you... i ing love you.. i don't know how you did this to me.. but all i just know is i can't take you off my mind..you were just inside my head.. but you were slowly going down.. until you reached my heart... you always gave me this feeling that i haven't felt before.. just hearing your voice makes my heart ing rejoice.."

 

he said.. while his tears continued to drop on my hands.. while mine continued to flow.. i can't even blink..

 

"you make me smile like im one kind of idiot when you smile at me.. for six years of studying abroad... you don't know how i can't even focus on my lessons because i miss you being beside me asking me some silly questions that even a kinder can answer... i miss feeling your warmth surrounding me.. i miss having an inspiration.. every time you call me... you don't know how i go around the house from the bed going to the bathroom to the kitchen.. i even memorize all the lines from the wall in my room now... i kept having a giddy smile on my face and while i keep biting my nails.. talking to you.. i just.. ing love you.. i love you sandara park"

 

he wiped his tears.. and got the ring.. "the things i told may be short and may be not convincing at all since if ill tell you everything... im sure it will take us morning until get finished.. and this may not be as romantic as you want it to be like what you said... but..."

 

he kneeled infront of me.. and with with shaking shoulders.. 

 

 

"Sandara Park...will you be my happiness? will you be my everything? will you be my wife? will you marry me??"

 

"AISHT! you pabo! you made me cry for no reason.. and of course.. sandara park will say 'yes'"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: how was it??