Chapter: 1

The Man in my Dream

You're alone and decided to go at the park. You sat in a swing, feeling the fresh air and the relaxing atmosphere. Suddenly, you felt something/someone touched your back. You turned to look at it but no one was there. You just shrugged it off. But later on, you felt another touched in your back that sent shivers to your spine. You started feeling scared but you just pretend that nothing happened. You're was about to stand...

 

 

"BOO!"  it shocked the hell out of you. You glared at him.

 

"Yah! you scared me!" you slapped him in his arms. He just let out a chuckle and sit on the swing next to yours.

 

silence filled the air.

 

"oppa..." you broke the silence. He looks at you. "hmm?"

 

"tomorrow, when I wake-up, will you still wait for me? I mean at night, when I go to sleep, you'll still here right?". He looked away, "Of course I am! I'm living here right?" He let out a small laugh. You felt sad.

 

"Right. I forgot that you're living here. How I wish you're just real so I can always be with you anytime..." A tears formed into your eyes.

 

"choonhee..." he started. "Anywhere, anytime, you're always with me. Because I am always there, in your heart. So stop crying, it hurts me huh?" He carresed your cheek.

 

You felt touched to his words. It makes your heart skipped a bit everytime he tells sweet and loving words to you. You just nodded. "N-ne." You wipe your tears and smiled. "there. You're so pretty when you smile." He pinch your cheeks. You pouted.

 

A sudden question popped in your mind. "oppa." You look at him. "Ye?" he looked at you. "You know I love you right?" He just nodded. "but why you're not even saying 'I love you too' to me since then? I mean, we're in a relationship right? I think its just necessary to tell 'I love you' to each other. You know? Ugh, what am I saying? hehehe. Sorry." You rubbed the back of your neck.

 

"because its still not the time." He said. "eh?" you blinked in confusion, "What do you mean?"

 

"Haha, nothing. Aigoo, you're so cute!" he pinch your cheeks again. "Ouch! it hurts you know?!" You pouted.

 

"choonheeya, just wait for the right time okay? You know never what will happen in the future." He smiled at you. You swing yourself and enjoying the scenery. "You know, you're so weird toda--" you stopped. you look beside you and the man you're talking lately were gone. "oppa?" you started searching for him. "Oppa, where are you?" but there still no sign of him. Suddenly, a voice echoed in the sorrounding, "bye for now chunhee..."

.

.

.

.

 

 

.

.

 

.

 

 

 

.

.

 

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

/RRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNGGGGGGG!!!!/

 

 

Your POV:

 

"Uuuuuuggh~" I whined and hug my pillow tighter. The clock keeps alarming and it annoyed me! I reached for it and tap the snooze button and lay back on my bed. I opened my eyes and stared at the ceiling. Sigh. This is the 25th. The 25th I dreamed of him this month. Amazing right? I miss him already. How I wanted to sleep all day long just to be with him. 

 

Oh, yes. I haven't introduce myself to you right? I'm Park Choonhee, the younger sister of the known Kingka of SM University, Park Chanyeol and the youngest daughter of the most famous cloth company owner which is the 2nd highest company in Seoul. And my mom owns a famous cafe and restaurant in Seoul. In short, I am from the wealthy family. Sounds great right? You must thinking that I already have a perfect life? For me its not. Having a complete educational needs, material things, and physical things isn't fun at all. I can still feel the emptiness. The emptiness in my heart. Everytime I woke up from my dreams, loneliness eaten me. I felt so lonely without HIM. Yes HIM. The Man in my dream. Even though, he's just a dream, I loved him. I felt in love with a myths that isn't real since the first time I saw him in my dream. You're wondering how it starts? Let me tell you the story. This is when I was in middle school...

 

 

-Flashback-

 

OH SHOOT! I'M LATE! I'M LATE! I'M LATE! I ran and ran and ran until I arrived in front of our school. I looked at my watch. Pfeuw! I still have 5 mins before the class start. I was about to enter inside when someone bumped into me. I fell on the ground.

"Aaaw!" I hissed in pain. My poor , ugh.

"Oh, I'm sorry." A cold, manly voice greet me. He reached his hand into mine, I grabbed it and stand. He pick-up my books that in the ground and gave it to me.

"I'm going miss." He walked pass me.

I was so mesmerized by his voice and manly figure so no words comes up from my mouth. I didn't see his face because of his black hoddie that hangs in his head. I shook my head look at my watch again. OMG! NOW I'M LATE!! I ran into my classroom and found my teacher already discussing. Ok, effortless. -.- I entered and did my daily routine at school. 

 

 

"bye guys!" I bid my goodbye to my friends and enter in our house. 


I found my mom cooking her specialty dish,

"hi mom!" I kissed her cheeks.

"Hey dear. How's school?" She asked. "uuh nothing much. Just our daily routine everyday." I sighed. "Mom, I'm hungryyyy!" I whined. she let out a small laugh. "go to your room first and changed your uniform and we'll eat dinner." she commanded.

"arasso. oh BTW, Where's sehun oppa?" He left with his friends. I nodded and go upstairs to change my uniform. I lay in my bed for awhile, without I realizing, I felt asleep. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Where am I? I didn't even know that there's this kind of place. Place like a paradise' I thought. I walked around and found a familiar figure sitting on a bench. I walked to him and he looked at me.

"Hey!" he greeted. That voice... It seems familiar.

"h-hi!" I greeted back. He chuckles.

I sit next to him "so uuh where are we? This place, so beautiful!" I looked around.

"yeah. I love this place. So peaceful." I looked at him and examined his face. He's so handsome. Those eyes, nose, kissable lips, flawless skin. Just perfect. My heart starts beating faster.

"Got mesmerized to my face?" he smirk.

"a-a-ani." Gosh, why am I stuttering?

"Oh, I gotta go." He stands.

"where are you going?" I turned to look at him but no signs of him anymore. Like in the movies, he disappeared? Weird.



I start to search for him, and BAM!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I woke-up by the sound of the slammed door. I remembered my dream. What was that? I placed my palm on my chest only, My heart still beating faster. OMG, am I in love? with HIM? I don't even know him. He's just my dream. Why him?

 

-end of flashback-

 

 

And that's it. Since that day, I dreamed of him every night. As in every night! Once, I tried seaching form him in case I can see him personally. I tried asking my schoolmates about him, but there's nothing at least small details about him. I tried and tried but I failed. I stopped but never losed hope. I know that someday, I will see him not just in my dream but personally. This love for him will worth at the end. This lo---

 

"OH CHOONHEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! WAKE-UP NOW!!! YOU'RE GETTING LATE!!!!!" Yup, that's my mom interrupting my precious train of thoughts. I rolled my eyes and accidentally landed on calender. Oh great, its monday. Monday means school. AGAIN. Ugh, I really really really hate you mondays! Can you just throw yourself in the ocean that full of crocodiles so they can eat you and no more mondays in the calendar? LOL I lazily get up on my bed and did my morning routine. 

 

"Good bye mom!" I bid my good bye and was about to walked off to school when..

 

"Yah owl, WAIT!!" Ugh, my brother really. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

END OF CHAPTER 1.