That Night

Love was meant to be

 

You woke up as the sun beamed in your face. You turned to find Yunho next to you, his arm around you keeping you warm. 

You snuggled into his chest and slept a little more.

"did you have a goodnight sleep?" Yunho asked before he kissed your forehead

"eung. Because oppa was here to keep me warm" 

You both smiled

"I'll go up and make breakfast" you said trying to get up

"aniya i'll go. pancakes?" Yunho asked as he got up

"hehe yes please"

"okay~ sleep a little more you must've been tired from yesterday's shoot" 

 

~At breakfast~

You two ate breakfast happily and in the middle of eating,

"so will you tell me about Kim Jaejoong?" Yunho asked

you nodded

"well when i was in high school, in senior year," you started off

You told him all about him and that night and a tear formed in your eye. 

 

"what a jerk" Yunho said as his he made a fist 

~Author's POV~

Jaejoong was still laying in his bed. He looked at the clock, 10:45 it read

Since the day he saw you, he couldn't get you out of his mind. He thought about you non stop.

He remembered that night. That night when you left him heart broken.

~Flashback~

-rriinggg- Jaejoong picked up his phone and answered "hello?"

"oh hi Jaejoong oppa, it's Da Hae. you want your ring back don't you?" 

"yah! you creeper don't call me oppa and give me back my ring!" he yelled through the phone

"ah oppa~ if you yell like that then there might be no ring" 

Da Hae has had a huge crush on Jaejoong and always followed him around. But since she had to go to to America for business, she couldn't be around Jaejoong and that's when he met you. 

She came to visit Jaejoong when she came back from the states. When he was out working on his new drama and Da Hae came to his house only to find the house empty. She went to the kitchen table and sat down and noticed there was a small diamond ring sparkling on the table. She put the ring on her finger and walked out the door.

Jaejoong was planning ongiving you a couple ring on your birthday and he had a special event planned just for you that day but it was all ruined because of Lee Da Hae.

"Okay okay. just give me the ring back before i get mad" he said through the phone calmly.

"meet me at _____ restaurant at 5. Dress formally" she said and hung up.

"aish this just won't stop. I'll get that ring back Yi Kyung for you, i will" he said to himself and got ready to leave

Jaejoong arrived at the restaurant and walked over to the girl he hated the most in the world.

She stood up from her seat and walked in front of Jaejoong. 

"can i have my ring back?" he asked She grabbed his tie and pulled his lips to hers. (you were watching from the back so it looked like he kissed her)

"what the ? " jaejoong cursed as he wiped his lips.

"Just sit" she instructed

He sat down and wished that this would be over already

"Da Hae grabbed her drink and Jaejoong noticed the sparkling ring which was supossed to be yours.

"why did you put it on?" he asked with fire in his eyes

"because" she smiled before you poured water on his head.

Jaejoong was surprised to find you there and surprised that you poured water on him

 He looked at you with huge eyes "this isn't what it looks like!" 

"uh huh then what does it look like?" you asked looking pissed as ever

"it uhm you see uhm she" he didn't know what to say.

"you were using me? why the heck would you do that? and you told me you loved me? oh please, you should get an award for acting and maybe you're wife will be there tog congratulate you!" 

You were about to walk away but  he grabbed your wrist making you turn around.

"WHAT!?" you yelled

"i'm sorry. i was wrong but i'm not married!" 

"apology NOT accepted! you're not married? then what she said was a lie? uh no! look at the rings! and the kissing? please don't lie. it's not gunna work anymore" you turned around and started walking but he stopped you again.

you turned around and slapped him "STOP IT!" you walked over to your table which had many people looking terrified "sorry mom, dad, Jieun and Jieun's family. i'm leaving first" you grabbed your jacket leaving the restaurant with shocked people including Jaejoong.

Jaejoong wanted to tell you everything and tried to run after you but his feet wouldn't move. He was shocked and he never knew that you would leave him, like this.

He walked back to the evil woman took her hand and took out the ring he wanted to give you. 

"all because of you. never show your face to me!" he yelled and ran after you

He ran and searched for you all over the place in the cold pouring rain. You were sitting in a small store that seemed isolated from everything. He didn't think you were there and he just kept searching for you, he ran and ran but no luck. 

He had the worst fever the next day and stayed in bed. But he didn't let his sickness stop you from calling and texting you. 

You didn't pick up and got a new number.

Later on, in the first year of college, you tried out for the modeling industry and got i and on the other hand, Jieun auditioned and became a famous singer known as IU.

You got closer to Yunho and became best friends and later you fell for him. And he fell for you too.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

YAAAAAAAAY chapter 3~. Now everyone knows what really happened. I personally love Lee Da Hae and am really sorry for using her as the evil lady. I will post more chapters later on. please feel free to comment and subscribe! no need to be shy^^