LuhanxSehun

Sehun, the Spoiled Maknae (OTP Collection)

Requested by TheHunToMyHan: sehun/everyone (mostly hunhan <3)
*sehun is hurt by what some of the haters said and started being insecure.
Basically I just want an angsty start but full of cuddles and fluffy stuff from the members esp. luhan at the end xDDD


I walked around the dorm trying to find Sehun, but I couldn't seem to find him anywhere. Where could he have gone? I went into the living room where the other members were. "Have you guys seen Sehun?" They looked up from the game that they were playing. "I think he was in his room. He's been in there for a while." Kris replied.

I raised an eyebrow. "Why?" They exchanged looks before Chanyeol spoke. "He was reading some of the comments on our recent performance. People were saying that he doesn't belong in Exo. He's been feeling pretty insecure ever since." My eyes widened.

"Why didn't anyone tell me?" I said, my voice raising. "Because I didn't want them to. I knew that you'd get mad." I heard. I turned around and saw Sehun. He walked over to me. "Luhan hyung, it's alright. What the fans said is true. But, I'll be fine." "Fine? Sehun, I know you. You're not ing fine. Don't listen to them, they don't know what they're talking about. You're our maknae, you're a part of this Exo. We're a big family, and whenever someone has a problem, they need to talk to everyone about it."

He sat down on the couch and started crying. "But it's all true. I basically have no lines in our songs, and I don't talk much during radio shows or anything. I'm completely useless in Exo. I shouldn't be part of the group because all I'll do is drag us down."

Everyone sat near him and tried to comfort him. "Yah, Oh Sehun. You are not useless, do you understand me? You just need to learn how to ignore those haters. They ing stupid to think that you're no good." I said. I pulled him over to me and sat him on my lap, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"We all love you and that's what matters. Okay?" Suho said, everyone nodding their heads to agree with him. Sehun looked up, still crying. "Really? Even if I'm not good at singing?" I kissed him on the head and smiled. "Even if you're not good at singing. You're Oh Sehun, Exo's maknae. Our loveable, cute, and funny maknae."