Safe

Challenge Accepted

Character: Lee Taemin

 

Beatings were almost regular for Taemin. Punches and kicks were being thrown at him; words like sharp daggers were being hurled at him and he just curls up hoping that it ends soon. He was being bullied for something he has no control over.

He was being bullied because he was gay.

One day students ambushed him in an alley because of their sick logic that because he is gay, he was disgusting and he should disappear. Instead of curling up and taking the beating like he normally does, he had a conniption; Arms and legs wildly flailing, hitting the people who held him against the wall. Loudly cursing at them like a madman.

Lee Taemin finally snaps.

The then frail scared looking boy was looking at them with a glare so venomous and a smile so twisted that they want to just drop whatever they were doing and run. One boy was brave—or stupid enough to come forward and face Taemin.

“Hah! why are you looking at us like that. You think you can beat us all?” the student, his senior, was towering over the boy with a menacing grin.

The students only stood, wide-eyed in shock when Taemin grabbed the arms of his senior throwing him face down on the asphalt while breaking his arm with a resoundingly sickening crack. Taemin only looked at the other students still with that smile etched in his face. The boy didn’t even wait for the next guy to come; he grabbed the next person he saw by the hair and smashed his face to the brick wall, painting the already red wall with crimson.

It was chaos.

Students were screaming, telling Taemin to stop; that they were sorry; that they won’t do it again.

But he can’t stop.

He doesn’t want to.

He only stops when two huge men in white held on to him and injects something in his arm which made everything fade to black. The last thing he sees are his seniors; uniforms bloody, limbs bent in unnatural positions, faces unrecognizable.

He then wakes up inside in a room full of white.

He was in a padded cell

He was in a strait jacket,

He smiles.

At last he is safe.

 

Word Count: 374

 


Another one down. Like, 200 more prompts to go.

The prompt for this is "Conniption"

Here's the link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/158312/4/write-like-the-wind-challenge-random-writing-writingchallenge-prompt

Ciao,

-Akira