A Date to Remember

A Date to Remember - Taeyang

Taeyang’s place wasn’t far from yours as you walked to his place. Knocking on his door your nerves began to catch up to you. The oak door stared at you in the face, the movement of the door caught your attention as he opened the door he laid eyes on you, your nervousness melted away. Letting out a sigh he invited you in.

"I am just finishing some things up, make yourself at home." He walked back into the kitchen as you walked into his living room, looking at all of the framed pictures that he had all around. Smiling at the moments that he had with Boss, with his family, his band and his friends. Then there was a picture of you, just you, no other person in the picture.

”______, are you ready?” He walked over by you as he saw the picture that you were looking at, the picture of you. “This is my favorite out of all of my pictures, it makes me think and clears my mind.” Blushing you looked down nodding.

"Yeah lets go" You said as he slid his hand into yours and put his backpack onto his shoulder. The evening air brought goose bumps to your skin as you walked hand in hand with him. Gently swinging your hands back and forth, enjoying just being together, making small conversations as you walked a couple miles to the designated spot that he had planned.

A field full of flowers overlooked a beautiful valley, the azure sky was highlighted with puffy white clouds. The red checkered blanket highlighted the tall green grass that arose between the small purple and yellow flowers. Your legs crossed each other as they rested in front of you leaning on your arms that were behind you. Taeyang laid down and you followed, your head rested on his leg as you looked up and charted all of the clouds that were in your view. The sun began to fall under the distant hills as all of the beautiful food was devoured by feeding each others and yourselves. Sharing each others laughs and presence he covered your closed eyes from the sun’s rays. Leaning down he pressed his lips onto your forehead as he gently moved your hair from your perfect complexion. With a smile on your face your eyes flickered open.

"Yes?" You smiled

"I just wanted to tell you that you are beautiful no matter what you do" His eyes closed as his large smile planted on his face. You blushed looking away from his smile. His hand turned your face back so it was facing his. "You’re perfect" He breathed as you sat up, pulling you into his lap, him and you watched the sunset as you both enjoyed each other’s touch. After the sun had fallen and the moon began to peek across the trees he released his grip around your waist.

"We should probably go, we don’t want to be caught when it’s dark" He kissed your cheek as you moved off of him, helping him clean up the picnic that you had together in complete solitude. Filling the backpack again, Taeyang swung it over his shoulder as he took your hand once again.

"I’ll race you to the road" You released his hand from yours as you ran ahead. He smirked just watching you run up to the road, running out of his sight he, walked quicker to catch up to you, as soon as he knew he was running the rest of the way trying to get to you.

Looking back behind you, a smile formed on your face in one second, in the next the world spun around then suddenly stopped hitting the rough concrete with your exposed arms and legs. Breathing was for a task but you got up a single shallow breath to call his name.

"Yongbae!" You called into the calm air. A few seconds later he was by your side, dropping to the ground.

”_______ are you ok? What happened?” He helped you up and leaned you against his kneeled legs.

"Oh you know me, I just was being myself, clumsy" You tried to laugh but your arm wrapped around your ribs. He scanned your body as best he could in the fading light.

"We better get you home" He said in a saddened tone. Helping you to your feet you whined in pain as it was your ankle that killed you. "What hurts?"

"Everything, but I think I twisted my ankle" Moving your weight off of the injury.

"Here" He swooped you up in his arms setting you on his hip like a little kid. Your hands instinctively moved around his neck as he walked  the couple miles from your picnic spot to your apartment. Your head rested on his shoulder as you began to fall asleep to the rocking of his walk. Gently bumping you awake, you fumbled with the code as it allowed your entrance. Resuming your position he opened the door with his hand and pushed it open with his hip, slipping off his shoes he proceeded to the couch. As he gently laid you down putting a pillow behind your head.

"Where do you keep your first aid kit?" Taeyang asked as he took off his backpack from his shoulder.

"The bathroom" You breathed still trying to catch your breath. He jogged to the bathroom, searching through the shelves and drawers. Finally coming back to your side, he took out an ace bandage and began to wrap your injured ankle. Wincing a little at the pain he stopped for a brief moment and watched you as he started to wrap it again. Moving from your sprain to your scrapes and bruises he cleaned out all of the rocks and debris from your hands, arms and legs. He told you stories of him and his band mates and how he always thought of you when he was lonely. Your eyes began to close to his comforting voice as he continued to clean your gaping wounds.

"… I just thought of you for everything" Taeyang said as he glanced at the sleeping you. Smiling cutely he bit his lip and kissed you on the forehead moving off of the couch and putting a light blanket on you. He walked to get some ice for your ankle and sat on the floor holding it onto your sprain. His eyes began to get heavy as he fell asleep on your legs, taking care of you, loving every minute that he has with you.