Chapter 2

You're Beautifuuuul~
As days fly by, Jinyoung would always be seen in the same cafe. He would also be found smiling always. Reason? The Caramel Cappuccino is really amazing.....and also.....the one who makes it. Well, ever since that small incident, he would want to go back to the same cafe everyday.
 
 
 
[Minki's POV]
 
There he is again, always smiling. Why is he always happy? It's like there's no day he's not smiling. I'm also still wondering why he keeps on coming back....but it's okay though....it will just keep me motivated to work. 
 
 
 
My thoughts were interrupted by Minkyung when she pushed me towards the counter."Mr. Smiling-like-an-idiot-but-hot is coming this way, go get it" she says as she left me to enter the kitchen. "Y-yah, come back he-"
 
"Hey" a familiar voice made me jump and turn back to the counter."O-oh, hi" I greeted trying to sound normal. Why do I always get so nervous when he talks to me?
"What brings you here?" I asked. "I mean, I'll make your order and hand it to you in your table" I said.
 
"Well, about that" he began as he scratched his nape awkwardly."I would like to confess about something..." he said which made me froze and widen my eyes. My heart also began to pound wildly indside my chest. What is he gonna confess about? Why am I feeling this way? I'm assuming, that's it. I'm assuming.
 
"Well, I've been coming back here these past few weeks because of you" he said and that's when my heart began to pound more faster than normal."It might sound creepy but I've been watching from afar. I really find you cool and funny. Seeing your way of communicating with the other workers, I admire you" he added making me blush a little."And, I would like to ask you something..." my eyes were beginning to get teary. I was having this small crush on him and now he's asking me-
"Can I be friends with you?" he asked. "I'll really like that" he added.
 
My shoulders deflated and my heart sank at what he said. "Can I be friends with you?" it keeps on repeating in my mind like a broken tape. I knew it, I was just assuming. I should really stop this attitude of mine, it'll just make me disappointed in the end.
"F-Friends?" I repeated in a questioning manner. He nodded. "Why not? I would love to be your friend" I replied, forcing a sincere smile. He grinned at me happily as he took my hand and shaked it."Thank you very much! Let's go out later and get to know each other a little more! he suggested, not letting go of my hand. I just smiled and nodded in reply. At least he's my friend...
 
Days became weeks and weeks became months ever since me and Jinyoung became friends. He knew a lot about me and I'm the same. He's one funny guy. He's really good at composing songs and he plays the guitar very well. He's obsessed with his looks, very obsessed. I have to admit, who wouldn't? Those sweet smile and gentle looks. I feel so proud to be walking with him in streets, especially when people are looking at us. He also likes to cook a lot. 
 
Also, he also knew things about me. Like, how I want to own a cafe one day and other stuff. He's even friends with Minkyung. He also knew about my father's death and how I treasure my father a lot. I told him almost everything. He understands me a lot. He doesn't know how much I wanted to have a boyfriend like him. Understanding, sweet and funny. But no, I'm friendzoned.
 
Right now, I'm visiting my father's grave, with Jinyoung of course, since it's his death anniversarry. We arrived few seconds later. They both accompanied me to my father's grave. I squatted in front of it and placed a boquet of flowers down beside it. "Appa" I began."It's your 4th death anniversarry. How are you doing up there? Are you doing fine?" I spoke and sighed."I'm doing fine Appa. Actually, I have a new friend" I looked at Jinyoung and signalled hi to come forward."Appa, meet Jinyoung, my new friend" I said tapping Jinyoungs shoulder. "You know Appa, you both have lots of similarities. You both cared for me and accepted me despite my bad appearance. He understands me a lot Appa. He's really a good friend. I will treasure him also Appa. This kind of people deserves to be treasured" I finished my speech and looked at Jinyoung and smiled but he frowned at me. What did I do?
 
Soon, we were about to leave. "Oppa, what's wrong?" I asked and he faced me."Why did you say that?"
"Said what?" I asked, a little bit confused."What did I say?"
"That you're ugly" he replied.
"What? That's why you're giving that look? Isn't it true? I'm ugly! That's why I only have you, Minkyung and my father. Because of this look, people disliked me, that's why people keeps on criti-" my words were suddenly cut when a pair of arms were wrapped around my waist, soft lips that crashed on mine. Then it hit me that Jinyoung's kissing me, kissing my lips. My eyes were so wide and my body wasn't even moving.
 
He parted and stared deeply into my eyes. He's other hand moved to my cheek, caressing it while his other is still wrapped around my waist. "Listen to me and I want you to listen well, Kim Minki" he began."You are beautiful, very beautiful. That's why you caught my eye from the very beginning. I don't want to hear those kind of things from you ever again, do year me?" he whispered and I still managed to nod. He flashed that sweet smile of him again and tighten his grip around my waist. He was starting to lean in again and this time, I closed my eyes, locking my arms around his neck and my lips met his soft ones again. We both smiled in the kiss. Our lips were moving in perfect sync.
 
We both parted since we ran out of breath. We were panting heavily but he still managed to whisper. "Minki-yah.." he began, touhing my forehead with his."I love you very much" he said.
"I love you too" I replied.
 
*~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~*
 
Wooo! Finished iit! Yeh yeh! :))) Pwahahaha. Sarreh for the late update. I was busy in school so yehh....it's our weekend here so I decided to finish what I've started. Hope ya like it! Vote and subscribe and comment! I would really love to hear your thoughts. :) Thanks for reading. :D