Meet my eyes.

Eden's Garden.

It's something special to be able to find a person who wakes in you new feelings. You know those feelings? You must know them. Now that I feel them, I can’t imagine living without. This is not a good sign to say that ... because if one day they leave for no reason, I'm going to be really lost. Worse than that. Well, don’t talk about troubles. For now, I need, I feel the need to describe what I feel. I have to put words on it, it seems essential to me.

 

Imagine yourself waking up in a lush forest. Full of vegetations, greeneries so green that it’s seems vulgar because it’s so bright. Flowers, on trees, on the ground. Full of colours, yellow, red, pink, purple and even black but it doesn’t make you feel afraid. This black is a beautiful one, as beautiful as the red of a rose. Some trunks of fallen trees are littering the ground offering you such obstacles to overcome. The sun, high in the sky, doesn’t hurt you, it doesn’t heat to die. It is ... a perfect temperature so you don’t feel neither cold nor hot, as if your body was floating in an invisible air mass. You hear nature. I’m not speaking about animals but THE nature. The leaves which move, the water from the morning dew passing petals to petals, the heart of the forest beating at a soothing rhythm. You are standing here, representing a new form of life, you define humanity. You are , but you’re not ashamed, you don’t want to hide it because it makes equal living-beings, as a pride. You're enthralled facing what is surrounding you, wondering how on earth such a thing is possible. How, with what ruses, all this could grow into what you see now.

Something is catching your eyes, another shape? You thought you were the only one here. Why, there is no reason for you to be the only representative of humanity here. It’s passing through the trees. You’re turning again and again, trying to see it. Nothing to do, it’s too fast. It’s annoying you, you want to be able to stop and ask it what it plays seriously! You’re decided to move. You’re discovering the sensation of walking, feeling the power in your legs. You’re stumbling in some tall plants, some trunks, but you’re following that shadow which continues to laught at you by passing behind the trees. Wait, something calls you out. A crystalline laugh. Crystalline really? Maybe not but it’s very nice to hear. Sweet but powerful. It’s not rude, it invites to share. Your heart is beating faster than before. This laugh is nice, beautiful, so its owner must be pretty too. You start to run, you must catch the shadow, you need to. You must satisfy this desire. You must right? Maybe not. You’re slowing down. Then, the crystalline laugh stops. You’re suddenly feeling bad for the first time since you were here. You want to hear it again because this silence suffocates you from the inside, it’s terribly oppressive so you’re starting to walk faster then the laugh starts again. What a relief! You were afraid that it was gone forever. You’re running without knowing where you're going, you’re jumping, you’re skirting, well you like that feeling. Running aimlessly, it is terribly fun when you don’t know to what you run, but you have this feeling that something important is waiting for you somewhere. You’re running, sometimes faster, sometimes slowing down then going at full speed again. You’re laughing with a good heart as if all the happiness in the world was in you right now. Such an exalting feeling.

The world is open to you, it tends its arms, you’re running to him, as faster as possible. Something in your race calls you out, you’re raising your head, stopping to laugh but still smiling, slowing down, you know that the race ends here, in this small space between trees, like a cocoon. The roots come together to make this space an intimate place. There is moss on trees and flowers are less present but some of them mark their presence by their large petals. It sounds like a soft bed. You’re stopping in the middle and turning on yourself, looking for the shadow. Where can it be? Show yourself. Show yourself. Its laught is around you, it swallows you. You’re turning so much that you’re loosing  landmarks. A noise behind you catches your attention, you’re turning around and there, standing in front of you: The shadow, which is actually a representative of humanity like you.

He is different, his features aren’t the same as yours, you’re sure about that. You’re breathless. Your eyes are bigger because your sight is wider. Your senses are awakened. What is standing in front of you is the most beautiful thing you have never seen . This forest is nothing compared to HIM, because it’s not an Eve, it’s an Adam. A pure and extraordinary Adam. It doesn’t bother you, it reassures you because he’s made in the same way as yourself even if his features are not the same. Your lungs are burning, your survival instinct is warning you that you must breathe even if you are afraid that the slightest gesture will make him go away. Then you’re starting to breathe slowly and his smile gets bigger. You don’t dare to move, you don’t know what you must do and how you must do it, you just want to sit here and watch him forever. Can Eternity belongs here? You don’t have time to think because he’s doing the first move. A step at you and you’re freezing. He’s coming to you, only you. He’s looking at you, only you. And you are here with him in the middle of the forest, the only two representatives of humanity. Is it only that Humanity ? These two Adams. Why complicate things and add an Eve after all? This is not the question but why THEM BOTH? He is coming to you and you’re distinguishing his person better.

 

You know, I know that what you see right now and what I’ve seen for years is totally different. We feel the same now, but the image is not the same. Why is that? Because I've never seen these images that the world inserted into your heads. These colors had names and specialties. I had my feelings and I myself put names on them. My view is from the inside while yours is from the outside, but what’s the matter? As long as our hearts and minds are beating in the same way, you opened your inner sight. So what else: Welcome to my world.