It started with a tweet 2

It started with a tweet
Please log in to read the full chapter

It has been one night since the last magical accident about my tweets for her. I mean, for Yoona the angel-like girl. I still couldn’t believe what had happened yesterday, and was getting more agitated by the fact that I haven’t received any tweets yet from the supposed person who would take me out on a dinner as an apology.

When I got back home yesterday, I couldn’t look any happier than that. Even my parents wondered what on earth had happened with me, looking that satisfied and in joy (I called it blessing in disguise) while my car’s got crushed like that. I was smiling all night until 2 AM and I didn’t get any mentions yet from her.

Did she forget about me and her promise…? Was it even a promise? Or was it considered as only a plan that yet to be taken action?

That was when my smile disappeared, followed by unwanted emotion of anxiousness. I was getting mentions from all the people I don’t need to mention me. Even until this very morning inside this immensely boring class, there is no mention yet from her.

@KY125 :(

My heart is so sad.

@KY125 i f m y a...

There, I posted what I’ve been feeling since yesterday. I tried to come up with mysterious and random line so people wouldn’t be able to guess what was the meaning behind that line.

@ss_Taeyeon if my a…?  what’s this fishy line about RT: @KY125 i f m y a…

@SUNNYday you changed your UN again? @ss_Taeyeon

@ss_Taeyeon glad you noticed. And yes! This means Super

Saiyan_Taeyeon @SUNNYday

@SUNNYday you are weirder than Yuri. @ss_Taeyeon

@KY125 Grannies please don’t include me in your love quarrel @SUNNYday @ss_Taeyeon

I’m not sure why but posting my sadness in twitter lifted the pain by a bit. I feel slightly better now. And thankfully, no one was able to understand the meaning behind ‘ifmya’.

Then I got another alert. I check it out immediately, who knows it’s from Yoona?

@SYOO [TRANS] I IN MISS YOU ALREADY RT: @KY125 i f m y a…

 

DAMN IT SOOYOUNG!

THANK GOODNESS SHE DIDN’T MENTION YOONA IN THAT TWEET.

 

I really need to throw her head somewhere else from her neck! Let’s reply her…

Oh wait, no no I can’t reply her mention or else she’s going to RT me again. Let’s use DM instead.

 

DM to @SYOO: PLEASE STOP RT-ING ME WITH COMMENTS OK? DON’T MAKE ME MORE EMBARASSED THAN I ALREADY AM!

@KY125 check DM @SYOO

But how did she able to grasp the meaning I have been trying to hide so bad?

@SYOO I don’t check DMs @KY125

@KY125 Why! @SYOO

@SYOO so many admirers sent me their love confessions so I don’t bother @KY125

@KY125: HEOL, I didn’t send you stupid love confession OK @SYOO

 

“Okay, that’s it for today’s class. Don’t forget to submit your assignment for next week.”

I finally heard the line I was waiting for the last three hours. We said thank you to the professor who just walked away and tidied our own desk. I grabbed my notes and books, ready for some food at the cafeteria with Seohyun.

 

10: 30 AM

 

By this hour there should be a lot of people inside the cafeteria with hungry belly, so I think it would be better if Seohyun and I hang out in the coffee shop instead. I pulled my Samsung from my bag and start typing:

@KY125 Seohyunie, meet me at Sbucks @SergeantSeo

I shut down the screen and walked forward.

*SergeantSeo favorited your tweet

@KY125 Seohyunie, meet me at Sbucks @SergeantSeo

Laughing, I muttered to myself, “Does she need to favorite that tweet? Geez.”

@SergeantSeo be there soon~ ^__^/ @KY125

“One caramel macchiato, please. Venti. Without whip cream.”

“Name?”

“Yuri.” I told the barista, hand over the money and tugged myself in one of the available table nearby.

Having nothing to do, I decided to scroll over twitter to see some news. And maybe to stalk on Yoona’s profile.

“Yoona… Yoona” I muttered while typing her name inside the search box.

!!

She locked her twitter account!? Oh goodness. What happened? Was she afraid of me? Some days ago it was unlocked, wasn’t it?

Let’s see Sooyoung’s… Maybe they talked to each other or something.

 

@SYOO why there? @YoonA

@SYOO okay @YoonA

 

There? There where? Where are they going?

“OH, YURI AH YOU HERE?”

I believed my expression now turned to panic when I realized the voice.

Seohyun once told me how wild animals are startled; their first instinct is either to freeze on the spot or to run as fast as they could—and I found myself freezing on the spot.

I looked up guiltily, fumbling for my Samsung before it could slide onto the floor. Being caught mooning over your own picture was only slightly less humiliating than being caught reading other people’s conversation in twitter.

And that people was now standing in front of you, looking at you.

Sooyoung and Yoona, together. Sooyoung’s hand is on Yoona’s shoulder as they stood there staring at me.

My eyes met Yoona’s unwavering stare, and we keep staring at each other like we have tons of things to be said to each other.

She bowed to me a bit and smiled, and so do I.

Until I realized one thing. Does she really need to make such skinship in front of me? I feel like a victim here.

As my stare bore through Sooyoung’s hand on Yoona’s shoulder grow deeper by each second, Yoona shoved the tentacle away from her shoulder. And Sooyoung had that amusing look on her face while I sat pensively, trying to repress my sudden happiness of what just happened.

Did she do that because of me? Goodness my cheeks are blushing.

“Yuri-ssi?” I heard the barista called out my name. “Yuri-ssi?

I looked at Yoona, to the barista, to Yoona, and the barista again. As if I was afraid she would disappear again before my eyes if I went to get my coffee.

“Aren’t you going to get yours? And are you alone?” Sooyoung asked.

“Ah you should get yours, sunbae…” Yoona said to me with a small smile on her lips.

“I’m waiting for Seohyun… Okay I’m going to get my coffee. If you will excuse me…” I nodded and excuse myself from them.

While walking to the pick up counter, I saw Seohyun entered the door with a smile when she saw me. I grabbed my macchiato and sat down pensively, grabbing her hand.

She sat opposite of me with puzzled eyebrow.

“Seohyunah,” I whispered and leaned closer to her.

“Unnie why are you whispering?”

“Listen to me,”

She nodded obediently.

“Where do they sit?”

“Who are they?” her eyebrow rose as she scanned around.

“Sooyoung and Yoona.” I told her.

Seohyun glanced through my back to confirm before she said, “One table away from us.”

“… Is there anyone who’s staring at me right now?”

“What?”

“Did I sound lame?”

“Yes you did.” Seohyun glanced to their direction again before she ducked her head low, to my level. “I think Yoona is glancing here.”

“Really…?”

“Really.”

I rose up my head back to its normal position, my chin high, and took a sip of my caramel macchiato like a cool lady. I hope my back was y enough to attract her.

I need to make her regret for not mentioning me about her supposed to take me out plan.

I played with my hair graciously, trying to mesmerize her by my silky long hair. She needed to now that I also smell really nice.

Or maybe I should expose my neck…?

I gathered my hair and put it on my right side; completely making the left part visible—or rather, —to people.

“I think Yoona is drooling over there. is open.”

I almost burst out laughing by the report.

Okay, good! Sooyoung always said that I have pretty neck. Now what should I do? Should I turn around and gaze at her for a bit?

“Unnie what are you trying to do…?” Seohyun had this cute adorable confused look thrown to me.

“I…” I stammered. “I’m trying to attract someone.”

She covered in shock. “And that someone is…?”

I let the silence filled in and Seohyun finally grasped what was inside my mind. “You are trying to attract Yoona?” She whispered in a really, really low voice.

I nodded.

I watched how Seohyun glanced secretly behind me back to spy on Yoona. “They seem to be talking now.”

“They’re talking?” I asked.

Please log in to read the full chapter