Drunk ~ A Monday Couple One Shot

Drunk ~ A Monday Couple One Shot

 

Yes, I didn't participate in the Asian Dream Cup, but the missions we did to get this far had literally burned me out. That was why I was trying my best not to fall asleep as Haha bragged about his 'football skills' in the front seat.

 

Our wonderful Haroro had come up with the brilliant idea that we, the Running Man Members, should meet up  at the nearby Noraebang (Karaoke Center) for a round of drinks and singing.

Like I said, I was honestly not  in the mood for such energy draining activities.

 

Normally, Ji Hyo would have late night filming sessions or Suk Jin hyung would need to go home and take care of his child. Sometimes, Haha would have a night planned out with Byul or Jong Kook hyung would be too busy taking care of his health.

 

Today though, seemed to be special since every member could actually make it. Thus, being the mannered hyung that I am, I accepted Haha's invitation, despite my body's pleas.

 

This was going to be one heck of a night.

 

 


 

 

We were the last to arrive at the Noraebang and Kwang Soo had already paid for a decked out, luxurious room that gave us a pretty crappy view of the parking lot.

 

Well, as long as he's paying for this room, I chuckle to myself.

 

Another thing I did notice was the way Ji Hyo's eyes lit up when she took a glance at the fully stocked bar. Dozens and dozens of alcoholic beverages lined the shelves and the strobe lights of the room bounced of every bottle. 

 

Jae Suk hyung ushered us into sitting down and immediately picked a classic, Sechskies - Pom Sang Pom Sang. Soon enough he had grabbed the nearest mike and started belting out the song with his entire heart. One by one, I noticed the bottles being taken out from the glass cabinet that it was in and one by one, I watched as they were emptied. 

 

Jong Kook hyung wasn't drinking but he seemed to be high on the music, belting out Haha's Rosa. Jae Suk hyung had cuddled up to Kwang Soo and they both seem to be.. rolling. Just rolling back and forth on the floor.

Haha was listening to Suk Jin's 'Marriage Words Of Wisdom' and Ji Hyo seemed to be downing her third bottle of Soju..

 

'Aish.. What am I going to do with these people?'

 

*crash*

 

Suddenly, the loud sound of glass smashing against the floor brought everyone to their senses. Our eyes glanced over the room, hoping to find the source of the crash, that was, until we noticed Mong Ji standing on the table, about to drop the next shot glass.

 

'Noona, stop!'  yelled Kwang Soo as he dashed across the room, pushing the shot glass out of her hand.

 

*crash*

 

'Yah! Why did you push the glass down? Now it's broken too!'  I said.

 

*hic* Yah! Kwang Soo-yah! 

*hic* Why'd you.. heh.. push? *hic*, came out the unrecognizable response from our Mong Ji.

 

'Oh my gosh hyung, is she drunk?,' came out Haha's shocked response.

 

'YES! I, SONG JI HYO *hic* AM DRUNKKKKK ~'

 

'I ALSO HAVE A BIG, BIG ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE! *hic*

 

'YOU! LEE KWANG SOO! COME HERE!'

 

Ji Hyo pulled Kwang Soo by the hand, pushing him down to the floor into a crossed legged position and proceeded to pat his head..

 

'Wah.. Your hair is so soft.. Noona always liked your hair Kwang Soo-yah, so so soft.. Hehe.' *hic*

 

The members chortled at Kwang Soo's pitiful expression, watching as Ji Hyo rubbed his head over and over. Suddenly, she pushed Kwang Soo the floor and pointed towards Haha.

 

'YOU! WHY DON'T YOU LET ME PLAY WITH YOUR BABY? AREN'T I NICE? I CAN HELP TAKE CARE *hic* OF THE BABY WHEN YOU AND BYUL ARE BUSY!'

 

'Yah.. Song Ji Hyo, it's not tha-' managed Haha before Ji Hyo interrupted him again.

 

'I AM BABYSITTER SONG JI HYO! I CAN TAKE CARE OF DREAM WHEN YOU AND BYUL ARE HAVING THE FUN TIME IN BED *hic* HEE HEE!'

 

This really got me laughing. 

 

All the members looked too shocked to even speak by this time. Our Song Ji Hyo had never gotten this wasted, in fact, she's never gotten wasted at all. She must have drank A LOT of Soju to get to this state..

 

After another hour of her rambling on how she wished she had Jong Kook's muscles and crying about not having any sweets for her 'Candy Alliance Best Friend Jae Suk hyungnim', she had moved on to Suk Jin hyung.

 

'SUK JIN APPA! WHY WON'T YOU LET ME DATE?'

 

'I'M OLD ENOUGH TO DO WHATEVER I WANT!'

 

'LET ME BE FREEEEEE ~ *hic*'

 

Kwang Soo started giggling at Suk Jin's amused face before suddenly turning quiet. It seemed that Ji Hyo had started staring at me before making her way over to the chair I was lounging on. She moved slowly, seductively enough for being drunk, and kneeled next to me..

 

'And you oppa.. Why do you only look at me as a dongsaeng, huh?..'

'Don't I mean more to you?,' she said, grasping my hand and staring into my eyes.

 

I heard gasps from every member in the room. Jae Suk hyung seemed to shock to speak and Suk Jin hyung had already sat down so he wouldn't faint. Jong Kook hyung, Haha and Kwang Soo hugged each other tightly, staring at us in wonder..

 

'Ermm.. Ji Hyo.. Maybe I should take you home..',  I mumbled out.

 

Ji Hyo soon started whining about how I hadn't given her the response she had wanted and tried to grab another bottle. I quicky pushed her hand down and picked her up, throwing her over my shoulder. I told the hyungs that I would drop her home before her manager yelled at us for getting her in this state. The members nodded in agreement and opened the door for my exit before wishing me good luck as I walked away.

 

 


 

 

I practically flung her into the passenger seat of my car before opening the door to my driver's seat.

She was staring at me throughout the drive, but I couldn't find the energy to start a conversation. All my thoughts were on the fact that she just confessed her love for me..

 

Though it could be just a drunken statement..

 

'Oppa.. I told my manager unnie that I was staying at your place tonight..'  she said, sounding.. normal.

 

'Yah? How are you?.. Aren't you drunk?' I asked in a state of confusion.

 

'Oppa.. Don't you know your Ji Hyo? I can handle 3 bottles without feeling a thing.'

 

'Then what was that back there Ji Hyo-yah?'

 

'I needed to find a way to confess to you.. Didn't I?' she mumbled sheepishly.

 

Song Ji Hyo, you amaze me. That entire thing back there, those crazy ramblings. The fine Kwang Soo was going to have to pay for those broken shot glasses. Were those all just an act?

 

I pulled the car into the parking spot beneath my apartment's complex. Turning the engine off, I undo my seatbelt and turn to face her.

She was fiddling with her thumbs and biting her bottom lip at the same time, secretly trying to sneak glances at me.

 

'Mong Ji, did you really have to do all that to just confess to me?'

'You know oppa always loves his Monday Girlfriend right?.. Well, I guess you're my Everyday Girlfriend now. Right?' I say with a cheeky smile.

 

She immediately looks up at me, a light flush in her cheeks. She mumbles something about needing the courage to do it and I was about to ask why - that was until she cut me off with a searing kiss.

 

She tilts her head up and takes my cheeks with her soft hands before pressing her lips to mine. My arms instinctively wrap around her torso, one around her waist and the other tangling itself into her smooth locks.

 

After what felt like minutes, I pull away, wiping her raspberry lip gloss off my lips. 'Well, I'm really glad that Drunk Ji Hyo made a show today. Really really glad. Oh, and by the way, I call dibs on telling Haha what really happened tonight.'  I chuckle.

 

She smiles before following me out of the car and into the confines of my room.

 

 


 

 

 

It's been months since our little Noraebang episode, and the members haven't let Ji Hyo hear the last of her little stunt. 

 

She's still our fierce Ace, yelling and squashing anyone before they manage a word against her.

Yet, it's all a little different now. 

 

 

Hahaha.

I do admit though, I love my Drunk Mong Ji more than any other Mong Ji personality I know ~