^_^

My Bad Boy Lover

You were a nerd girl. Baekhyun was a heartrob in your school. He was very handsome but his attitude is not that goood, he is a bad boy, a heart breaker. Many girls cried just because of him. You have a special feeling for him even though he has a cold heart but you hide your feeling because you were afraid that he might ignore you. One day you were walking at the corridor and someone bumped you. *you didn't notice that was baekhyun*

You- "Sorry I didn't saw you. I'm really sorry!" and then you see that was Baekhyun, your crush.
Baekhyun-"Yaah! Be careful sometimes! You're not looking at your way! Look what happen!" He shouted very loud and you were so scared.
You-"I'm really sorry! I didn't mean it!' *you cried very loud*
Baekhyun- "aigoo! So childish!"

*whe Baekhyun came home. He can't stop thinking of you. There is a strange feeling inside of him. A lot of questions playing around his mind.

"Who is she?" "Why i'm being like this?" "Do I like her?"
"It can't be?" "Is it love at first sight?" "Aiisshh!"

*At The school*

You were hiding from Baekhyun because of what happened yesterday. You're really scared of him. You were studying at your classroom, suddenly your friend are yelling and you just ignore it. A very handsome boy showed up in the door, it was Baekhyun. He go to your desk and he brought you somewhere. You were really scared and you try to escape but he was holding you tightly.

You-"Yaaah! What are you doing? Let go of me! It hurts!"
Baekhyun-"Just go with me!"
You-"No I don't want! please let go!"
*He let go of you and you run.... you run very fast not noticing that there was a rock at your way....... you stepped on it and then....Boogssshh!!
You hurt your feet, you think something break. you try to stand up but you can't.

You-"Oppa...Oppa.. Help me"
Baekhyun-"does it hurt? Where?"
You-"my feet! I can't move it."
Baekhyun-"okay, I will just carry you to the hospital"

*at the hospital*
Baekhyun was waiting outside the room while the doctor is putting a bandage at you. 
Baekhyun-"are you okay now?"
You-"Yes" 
Baekhyun: I'm really sorry, it was my fault. I shouldn't bring you there"
You-"no its my fault! I'm not looking at my way right?
Baekhyun-"Please forgive me. I mean it"
You-"Why did you bring me there?"
Baekhyun-"That's because i need to say something to you"
You-"What is it?"
Baekhyun-"Umm. I think I like you, this is the first time I feel like this"
You-"Yaah.. You're just playing with me right?"
Baekhyun-" No! I really like you. I think it's love at first sight and now I'm serious and you made me change"
You-"I need to confess also.. I have a crush in you since the first time I saw you"
Baekhyun-"Okay! That's settled so it means you're my girl now? Haha!"
You-"I haven't say anything! tss!"
Baekhyun-"Haha! I'm just kidding! I'm willing to wait for you until you're ready to be my girlfriend"
You-"If that so, I love you!" 
Baekhyun-"I love you so much!!!!!" 
---END---