Everything's Going To Be Alright

Missing You From A Distance

 

 

 

 

 

 

“When Shinhye said that she was going to tell me her secret, that I never knew. It made me very curious, what did she mean by that?” he thought.

 

“So, do you agree to the term. After I tell you this, do you promise to don’t ever feel jealous ever again.” she told him, while looking straight right at him, sticking her pinky finger out for him.

 

He nod and reached for her pinky finger.

 

“I promise you.” he told her.

 

“Good.” she said.

 

“So, my secret huh….well, it happened 3 years ago and until now.” she said, looking at the river and right back at him.

 

“3 years ago? Isn’t that the year we first met?” he asked.

 

“Yep, you are right. It’s the year we first met, during You’re Beautiful.” she said shyly.

 

“It was great back then.” he thought back to during those days, and smiled.

 

“When I first saw you, it was like…..” she paused after that.

 

“It was like what?” he notice her paused and asked her.

 

She stared at him, and said, “love at first sight.”

 

Yonghwa was shocked, “Well, you aren't the only one who fell in love at first sight. I did too.”

 

She then smiled, which made him smiled also.

 

“So that was your secret all along.” he asked. “Why didn’t you tell me, if you did we would of been dating for 3 years now.” he .

 

“How can you be so sure, besides you’re the guy you’re suppose to confess first.” she told him.

 

“And I did.” he replied back.

 

“Which took 3 years for you to confess, you’re lucky that I didn’t say “YES” to any of the guys that confessed their feelings for me.” she argued back.

 

“BWO, yah name all of those guys that asked you out, I will surely show them that no one else can have you but me!” he asked her, very seriously.

 

Which made her laugh, at his playfulness. “Don’t worry, even if they did confess, I won’t say yes to any of them, because, I’m afraid that they’re going to be bruised up in the hospital because of someone.” she .

 

“Very funny.” he said sarcastically.

 

“It’s getting late, we should probably be going back.” she told him.

 

“But I still want to be with you.” he whined.

 

“Stop acting like a baby, come on.” she replied, and held her hand out for him.

 

“Fine.” he finally gave in, and took her hand in his.


 

They went to their car parked in the parking lot, hand in hand.



 

***



 

“Oh, just to inform you and for you to not be jealous. I’m going to be a MC for the 2011 Hallyu Dream Concert in Gyeongju, Korea. And the other two male MC, are going to be Minho and Taecyeon.” she said, wishing for him to not go overboard.

 

“You’re probably wishing for me not to be jealous right, well I’m not. I’m just upset. That I can't be a MC with you, and that Cnblue isn’t performing in the same concert.” he replied calmly.

 

“Hey, everythings going to be alright, so don’t feel sad.” she reached out for his face.


 

When they were about to get in their car, Yonghwa thought of something.


 

“Wait a minute.” he said and held her hand.

 

“There’s this one thing that I have to do, in order for me not to be upset anymore.” he smirked at her.

 

“What are yo….” she told him but was cut off.


 

He KISSED her.


 

He then pulled away, and said, “I know I’m probably going too far since this is just our beginning of our relationship, but I just can’t help myself, after tasting them already in Heartstrings.” he , which made Shinhye blushed hard.


 

She then smacked him in the arm. He then laughed at her.


 

“Oh, someone’s blushing very hard over here.” he .


 

Shinhye then chased after him.



“YAH, will you stop saying that!.” she yelled, while still chasing him.

"Catch me if you can." he yelled back at her.

 

THE END~~~

 

 

***

 

Hey Yongshinners, as you can see, it's the FINAL chapter!!! I know it's kind of short and I'm sorry for that, I hope to improve later on. I will like to THANK all of my SUBSCRIBERS, and COMMENTERS, everyone who liked the story and also LoveDG247 for helping me with editing the story. I can't believe that I have 100 subscribers, for my very first fanfic of OUR BEAUTIFUL COUPLE. And many more to come. So please look forward to my next story as well.

 

My next story will be called: "Take Me Away"

Casting: Yongshin, Cnblue, and more

Theme: College, and more