Threat Note

The Answer (To Your Call)
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: This chapter is written in Soo Mi's POV ^^

 

Today I came to school early again, hoping to avoid running into any of the other students. It's hard to stand in the hallway when you can feel every pair of eyes judging you, hear every student whispering about you. I hugged my books tightly to my chest as I opened my locker. A small piece of paper flew out and fell to the ground. Frowning, I put my books inside my locker and picked up the piece of paper, absorbing each and every word written onto it.

 

Stay away from Woohyun. He's not your knight in shining armor. No one is.

 

Another threat. I sighed. How many of these notes have I gotten already? I lost count.

 

It's been exactly a month since the incident happened. The incident where I stood on the ledge at the school's rooftop. The incident where it would've taken just one more step to fall to my death. The incident where I almost tried to kill myself.

 

But ever since that phone call, I haven't had any more thoughts about committing suicide... yet.

 

The mystery man that saved me from my troubles turned out to be none other than Nam Woohyun. Can you believe it? Nam Woohyun, one of the popular kingkas, one of the hotshots of the school. I thought all of Infinite hated me - heck, I thought everyone hated me, but apparantly not him. Woohyun had been sticking with me for the past month. I actually have a friend now. He's really caring, and I feel like he actually enjoys my company.

 

But it's not safe to have him around me. Those threats and hate comments are getting more frequent.

 

After all, he is a part of Infinite, and all the members are loved and praised by the whole student body. So of course no one will appreciate someone like him accompanying a loser like me. I don't even know why he chose to talk to me. I don't even know how he noticed me in the first place. I'm just a nobody, like everybody says.

 

It's only a matter of time when those threat notes turn into something worse.

 

"Hey."

 

Startled, I quickly hid the note in my locker and looked over to my left. Woohy

Please log in to read the full chapter