Final

LOVE

Dara shivered as she adjusted the scarf around her bare neck. It was another chilly day in Seoul. People much like her were bundled up in several layers to try and stay warm. Leaves of brown, gold and red fell from the tree tops and blew on the Autumn breeze.

"I hope spring comes faster," she mumbled.

A vibration in her pocket pulled her out of her thoughts. Digging in her coat pocket she pulled out her phone and saw that she had received a text.

"Meet me at the park in 10 minutes, beautiful <3 -Kris"

The corners of her lips automatically curled up into a smile. Slipping the phone back into her coat she headed to the said location. She approached one of the empty swings and sat down, slowly rocking forward and back. Suddenly, the face of Kris appeared in her mind.

Just thinking about Kris made her heart swell with happiness and her stomach flutter with butterflies. She never imagined that they would end up together. When she had first saw him he was always silent and emotionless whereas she was always outgoing and chatty.

But everything changed that one day. As she was walking home from school she saw a tall figure ahead of her. The person was walking with a limp and as she squinted her eyes, she could see that their arm was bleeding.

"Omo, are you okay?" she shouted, running up to the stranger.

Not even looking at who it was she caught up with them and examined the wound with her eyes. When the person shifted their arm, she finally looked up and gasped at who it was.

Kris Wu. The name that everyone at school cowered from. He was known as the person who never spoke and always had a poker face. People made all sorts of rumors about him. However, Dara never believed them. She knew that there was more to him that met the eye.

"You should really tend to that wound. Follow me," she said, gently taking his wrist and leading him somewhere.

Kris just let her lead him away. For some reason, he didn't question her motives or pulled away. Soon, he found himself inside her home and sitting on her couch as she ran off somewhere. She came back to him with a first aid kit.

"I'll be gentle but this will hurt a bit," Dara warned him.

Taking out some medical supplies, she began caring for his wound. As she was doing this, she didn't notice the soft gaze Kris was giving her. She was the first person to actually care for him instead of not running from him like everyone else did. He didn't understand why she was caring for a mere stranger with utmost sincerity. His cold heart began to melt slowly.

"Thank you..." He said quietly, but loud enough to be heard.

Dara froze and looked up at him to make sure she heard right. Blinking, she gave him a small smile. "You're welcome."

A few cotton balls rolled out of the bag and under the table beside them. After placing a bandaid on Kris Dara crouched down under the table. Grabbing them she began to stand up and bumped her head against the bottom of the table in the process.

"Ow! Aigoo~ My poor head," she whined to herself as she rubbed her sore head with a pout.

What happened next completely surprised. He laughed. She watched stunned as she saw the emotionless Kris actually smiling and laughing. It was a rare sight and she couldn't help but laugh and smile with him.

And after that day, the two began to see eachother more and more. Kris finally began to open up to her. Along the way, they had developed feelings for eachother and here they are now. The memory made Dara chuckle to herself.

Back in the present, she felt a pair of arms encircle their way around her small frame. Turning her head she was immediately greeted with a handsome face. Kris smiled at her and leaned his chin on her shoulder.

"What's so funny?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Your hair~," Dara teased.

"What? I got this haircut just for you and you make fun of me. How mean," he pouted. He removed his arms from her and crossed them over his chest turning his back to her in the process.

She laughed at her boyfriend's childishness and shook her head. He can act like such a kid sometimes. It was a side of him that she loved.

"I was only kidding, oppa. You're always handsome to me," she blushed.

Kris turned back around with soft smile and enveloped her in his arms again. Placing a small kiss on her forehead, he gazed at her affectionately.

"And you will always be beautiful to me," he sweetly stated.

Not only has Dara taught him that there were people in this world that actually cared, she had also taught him something else. She taught him how to love. Caressing her face, he leaned in and captured her lips.