∞ dumb jessica;

In love with Mr. Perfect

"So I have a chance?" Jessica eyes just got wide open with this question, there could be two scenarios with this, either Sehun was tricking her either he was serious. And right now, she had no clue of what she wanted and that was scaring here. She looked at him, not being able to talk, her eyebrows furrowing out of confusion. "W-what?" she asked and he smiled a little but when he was about to answer, Krystal showed up, hugging him from behind.

"I thought you were lost." she said to him "I'm no where lost since I'm forever in your heart" and with that Jessica shook her head and immediately moved from Sehun, it was all repeating again, the same scene with Kyungsoo yet with Sehun she was lightly scared and happy with it? No there was no chance to be happy with it, they knew each other for a week. Yeah maybe he was indeed easy to get along and easy to talk to, and everything she said he would understand but yet -- what was she feeling after all.

"Yah Sehun. What were you talking with my sister?" Krystal asked, moving to stand right in front of him, her eyes were turned into a worried expression "Why are you jealous?" he said with a playful smile and she moved to hit his arm, he simply pretended to be hurt and then looked at her. "I like you after all." 

"I don't care" she said crossing her arms over her chest "I thought I told you I didn't want to be in a relationship? So you're free to be with who the hell you want, even my sister."

"Yeah, but one day you'll lose me with this whole talk."

"I don't care, I have many others" she said in a shrug though she was scared to think that, she patted his shoulder and ran to Myungsoo who passed by the hall, he looked at her and then moved his eyes to the wall where Jessica was standing, wondering wy he asked that. "Wait Jessica --" he said and started running down the school to see if he could find her. 

 

Jessica was sitting on some stairs near the football field, who was empty since all the students were back to classes.  She whined a little bit alone and then ruffled her hair. All these thoughts were in her mind, all these questions. In the end she knew Sehun was just kidding but Kyungsoo? He was not. He really liked her and she knew he did. If she got to be his girlfriend he would treat her exactly the way she deserved it so why was she pushing him way? Why couldn't she accept the fact that he liked her? She moved her head down, so her forehead could meet her legs and closed her eyes. 

"What are you thinking?" she heard a voice behind her, she knew who he was. His breath was heavy and she could notice he had been running.  He moved to sit next to her and her head kept being on her legs as she sighed "Stuff." she answered and he moved to push her a little with his shoulder "Skipping classes to think miss Jung?" he asked and cocked a brow, looking up to the sky "I never thought you could think either"

She laughed and moved her head up, only to find comfort on his shoulder, her head rested on him and she kept her eyes closed while a smile would grow on her lips "Shut up fetus." he blinked at her sudden action and without thinking twice he rested his head on hers, closing his eyes. "I don't like seeing you like this. It's funnier to see you happy"

"Not in the mood for it."

"But what happened? Is this because of my question..?" he asked carefully, hoping that wouldn't be real "No. I just don't know what to do, should I say yes to Kyungsoo or should I wait for the right time. I mean is he the guy I want?" 

He moved his head a little down to look at her, one of his arms circled around her waist and the other hand moved to her face, softly tucking her hair behind her ear "You should do what is inside of your heart noona. I mean if you are not ready don't rush just be honest and if he can't understand then he's dumb. But to be honest. I rather if you don't."

"Why?"

"Because I wasn't kidding. I want a shot with you. I like Krystal but you make me addicted. Somehow? I don't know. I don't know what I am feeling. I'm just rambling?" he started laughing "Ignore this."

She moved her head up and smiled quite gently "Oh really now?" even if she was happy with it and lightly confused she decided to mock him "Oh Sehun likes Jung Jessica?" she laughed and then nudged his arm "You don't need to lie to make me happy, I know you like Krystal, but thank you. I will make sure to make the right decision. Thank you." she pecked his cheek and got up. "C'mon let's go."

He blinked confused, did she just thought he was joking? He got up and followed her, ending up by ignoring his own words too. Maybe it wasn't right, the both came back to school talking and laughing. 

 

 


 

Jessica Jung. You're dumb.

DOUBLE UPDATE. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

love you guys. thank you once again ; ;