Forever Your Peter Pan...

A Song From Your Peter Pan

Chanyeol came back to reality. He wasn’t at the park, but in the tan coloured studio. He locked his phone and placed it back in his pocket.  Memories of him and ____ flashed through his mind, flooding his brain with the image of her. He used to remember her calling him her Peter Pan, because she believed that Chanyeol would never grow up. Whenever Chanyeol would visit her place with Juhyun, he would pretend he was the boy who never grew up for ____’s little brother and lifted him up so he flew as high as Chanyeol.

                That’s when it hit Chanyeol like a tonne of bricks. Forever your Peter Pan. Your man that stopped the time…

                With that thought flashing through his mind, Chanyeol grabbed his guitar and another piece of paper, and began writing.

 

                After an hour of vigorous writing and recording, he had finally finished the song for ____. His large black headphones blocked out all noise and let him concentrate on recording as he tried to hit the notes just perfectly for her.

                Another half an hour later, he had finished. Chanyeol breathed a sigh of relief. “Finally, I can relax and wait until tomorrow for-“

                Buzz buzz. His phone went off once again. He found his phone and recognised the number instantly. “Hey you,” he said happily.

                “Hey,” Chanyeol frowned slightly; usually ____ was more eager to talk whenever she called.

                “What’s up, ____.” Chanyeol asked.

                “It’s about tomorrow.” Oh god what now? He thought. “Slight change of plans.” She said.

                “What,” he questioned. Not another problem.

                “It’s Juhyun. He’s sick and mum’s left for work this weekend. I know it’s our anniversary but you know how rarely mum leaves for the whole weekend and I can’t leave him because he needs me and-”

                “Whoa calm down ____,” Chanyeol interrupted her, causing a deep breath the come from the other end. “It’s okay, I’ll just come over and keep you company.”

                “But I know how much you wanted to make this year special. Just the two of us, you know?”

                “Yeah I know. Don’t worry ____, I’ll think of something.”

                “Thanks Channie, oh Juhyun’s coughing again, I’ll talk to you later. I love you.” She hung up before he could reply to her. Now what was he supposed to do. He was originally planning to sing it in front of her during a candlelit dinner. He sighed and pursed his lips as he thought of different solutions for tomorrow night. Then it clicked. He quickly pulled out his phone and began to type.

                 

                To: ____

Don’t leave the house tomorrow night. Don’t ask you’ll see J

 

                He sent the message and waited for a reply. He anxiously tapped his foot as he sat impatiently. A few minutes later, he felt the vibration and reacted quickly to the reply.

 

                From: ____

Okay? I’m trusting you babe no funny business. Love you <3

 

                Score! Chanyeol thought. Now he had everything he needed for the ultimate gift.

 

 

~~~

 

                The next evening, Chanyeol walked up to ____’s house and towards the backyard. Carrying shopping bags and his guitar case, he managed to open the gate with little sound and tip toe through the yard to the open grass area. ____’s house was double story and hers and Juhyun’s rooms faced the backyard, in full view of where Chanyeol stood. He looked up at the windows above; the light was on, but the windows were shut, curtains drawn and he could see ____’s silhouette through the square. With the knowledge that ____ was unaware that he wasn’t there, Chanyeol quickly began to set up the present.

                He placed candlelit lanterns all around him, illuminating the yard and took out his guitar and hooked it around himself. Chanyeol inhaled, and exhaled as he messaged ____.

 

                To: ____

DO NOT REPLY, Just look outside.

 

                Satisfied, he put his phone in his jacket pocket and prepared himself for the song. At the same time, ____ opened the window and revealed herself, holding a wide awake Juhyun on her hip. She looked down and Chanyeol heard her gasp loudly at the sight of him standing in her backyard, which was covered with lights.

                “I know you have ‘little man’ with you, but he can listen in to what I’ve written, okay?” She looked at Juhyun, who smiled eagerly. Chanyeol grinned at the two of them and began to play the tune he worked on all day yesterday.

 

                “I brush off the dust on the old diary, the inside that suddenly opened up, brightly you are there still like before, and you are remained.”

 

                Chanyeol began to sing with all his heart. His nervous hand trying not to mess up the notes he played. He locked eyes with ____, who leaned against the window. She smiled softly and listened to the lyrics. She took notice that it was about Chanyeol, her Peter Pan.

 

“Forever your peter pan. Your man that stopped the time. Although I am lacking, I’m running to you, the you that I loved so much.”

 

After he finished, he let the guitar hang from his shoulders and raised his arms into a heart shape.

“Happy anniversary! I love you, ____!” He called out to her.

____ laughed at his outburst. “You’re so cheesy!”

“I thought you were into that!” They both laughed and ____ looked down to see her little brother sleeping on her shoulder. “I’ll meet you inside,” Chanyeol called, to which ____ nodded as she closed the window.

Chanyeol moved to the front back door and walked in, knowing that ____ didn’t lock it. He walked upstairs and towards Juhyun’s room just as ____ was tucking him into bed. He walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her waist. “How’s my little man doing?” He asked as he watched Juhyun’s chest rise and fall.

____ sighed and rested her head back onto Chanyeol’s chest. “Not so well, he’s been coughing all day and he hasn’t rested at all. Thanks to you he’s finally asleep.”

“Aren’t I the best boyfriend you ever had?”

“You’re the only boyfriend I ever had. Come on, he’s asleep and I’d rather him not waking up.” She said as she led Chanyeol out of the room and closed the door gently. Chanyeol took the lead and grabbed ____ by the hands and pulled her in for a hug.

“So,” he dragged. “Did you like it?”

“Like what?” She joked.

Chanyeol lightly smacked her back and hugged her tighter. “You know what I mean.”

“Of course I do,” she pulled back to look at Chanyeol in the eyes. “It was perfect. Cheesy, but perfect.”

“Good, because you have no idea how long it took me to write it.”

“You wrote it yesterday didn’t you?” She gave him a straight look.

“Uh,” Chanyeol looked from side to side. “That doesn’t matter, all that matters is that I gave you your present, you’re here with me and we’re happy. Right?”

“You’re right. You always are.”

“I know,” Chanyeol grinned.

____ laughed. “I haven’t given you your present yet.” Chanyeol’s ears perked up and leaned back away from ____. She only shook her head, “wrong way you silly.” She said as she grasped the back of Chanyeol’s head and leaned him in, pressing their lips together. Chanyeol melted into the kiss and placed his hands on either side of ____’s face, allowing for him to take control. He moved his head to gain better access to her and pressed his tongue on her lips, asking permission to enter. ____ happily opened and let her tongue mould with Chanyeol’s. ____ was the first to pull away.

“Dude I need to breathe,” she said as she wiped her lips from any traces of saliva.

“Breathing is so last year though,” Chanyeol joked as he leaned in once more for another round.

“That may be but I’d rather be breathing than kissing, as much as I love your lips though.” She said as she walked down the stairs leaving Chanyeol alone on the landing. He followed her down to the living room and together they sat on the couch.

“So what now?” ____ asked.

“Well, the pizza should be here now and I know that there’s a good movie that’s going to be showing tonight.” Chanyeol smirked.

“Oh, which one?” ____ questioned. Chanyeol kept his eyes on her as he reached for the remote control and the TV. The screen flashed images that ____ knew all too well.

 

“And coming up next, the family classic ‘Peter Pan’.”

 

Chanyeol stared down at ____, to see her eyes light up at his.

“You know me too well,” she said.

“I know,” Chanyeol grinned. His eyes were still on ____’s.  He could stare into those orbs forever. He leaned in once more to meet his lips to hers in another soft kiss.  His lips moulded into hers again and smiled into the kiss. ____ was Chanyeol’s forever. He wouldn’t mind spending the rest of his life with her and her childish antics. Watching children’s movies at midnight, going to plays in the park with their future child. Chanyeol knew that ____ was going to be a good mother and that he would be a good father. Which reminded him, he still had to thank Juhyun, his ‘little man’. Chanyeol pulled away from the kiss and pulled ____ close to his chest. As they listened to each other’s heart beats, he smiled and hummed the same tune he played earlier that night. At this moment, nothing could drive him apart from her.

 

Ding dong.

 

Except for the pizza delivery guy…

 


Authors Note:

TA-DAAAA!! Finally finsihed another fic dedicated to applemonsterOuO's birthday. Considering I wrote the whold thing in a day without her knowing, I give myself a pat on the back ;)

Also, yea I did use Peter Pan by Exo in it, originally it wasn't going to be put in...but after having it on repeat for a while I couldn't help myself.

Hope you guys like it!...... and Chanyeol with glasses......DROOLING!!!

 

Love you guys and thanks for the love!

Andy^^