"Her technique.."

Beauty And The Beast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Her technique.."

 

  Play What Do You Want to Do? By B1A4

 

   Rushing through the halls, JinAe cursed to herself for not setting her own alarm and for trusting Mihyun. She sped past everyone in sight, occasionally bumping into some of them. Not without an apology, of course.

  Yeo JinAe, a not-so-simple girl playing a simple role. She attends North Star Academy of the Arts of Seoul, and yes, that is a mouthful. She dorms with two of her best friends, Kim Mihyun and Nam Rina. 

  JinAe is only in this position because Mihyun had decided to stay out late at a fancy country club party with her boyfriend, Suho. Late enough for her to be too tired to even think about setting an alarm. And here JinAe was, starting her senior year off perfectly-- late to her first class. And it so happened to be that she was late to her most important class, at least it was to her.

  Dance. Don't get this girl started on her passion, she could go on forever about it, but if anyone knew JinAe, they knew that dance was much more than an extracurricular activity, and you can't tell her otherwise. Dance is her world, her escape from reality, and it had very deep meaning to her. 

  Sadly, she couldn't demonstrate that care she has for dance today because of Mihyun, and she swore she'd kill her for it later, but maybe Mrs. Mun would understand. She took a deep breath, opening the door knob, just a millisecond before the bell rang for her next class. She waited for all the students to leave the room, 

  "Damn it, Mihyun," She muttered under her breath, heading over to Mrs. Mun's desk to give an explanation and an apology.

  "JinAe, I thought you'd be late, but it seems you're just on time," She sarcastically smiled.

  "My apologies, Mrs. Mun, there was a little... Alarm problem this morning. I really did want to be here today, and I promise it won't happen again."

  She smiled, genuinely, "I know you'd never miss dance for anything, but you still have to make up today's lost class time," JinAe nodded for her to continue, "After school, meet me in the practice room, and I'll give you your routine. Now get to class, you don't want to start the school year late to two classes," JinAe nodded in agreement, bowing to her teacher with a thank you and scurried out the door.

  "Hey, rebel," She heard his voice to the right of her. She looked at him, a hint of a glare in her eyes. This boy would be Park Chanyeol, JinAe's best friend, and these two were almost inseparable. Some would think they were dating, but that would be way too weird for the two to even think about.

  "Mihyun seriously told you?" She began walking with him to their next class.

  He defensively held his hands up, "I didn't even ask about it. She came in and sat down by me just to tell me about her 'morning routine' being totally ruined," He chuckled. "That girl is something else."

  JinAe laughed, "She's like the typical rich girly girl."

  

  The first half of the day went by painfully slow for JinAe, but lunch finally came around the corner. 

  "I think this year will be great. You never know what it has in store for us," Suho smiled, shaking Mihyun slightly.

  "You only think so because you have a girlfriend," Baekhyun chimed in, tossing his trash in a nearby bin.

  Chanyeol laughed, "It's not his fault you can't get a girlfriend."

  "Hey, you're single too!" Baekhyun crossed his arms, earning ooh's from the table.

  "Okay, okay, ladies, you're both beautiful," Mihyun held her hands between them, Chanyeol and Baekhyun pouting, "Now, where's Rina?" 

  "Oh! Last period, she told me she had to show some trans

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter