Our Little Story

ONE-SHOT: Our Little Story

 

My name is Han ChoHee. I attend Pendragon Talents High School, year 2/sophomore.
 
Baekhyun stared at me with a teasing smirk when we're passing by each other in the hallways. I tried not to look at him but there's something about his face, his eyes. I sometimes think he's trying to get my attention. Of course I like him. But does he like me back? 
 
So I sat in class with my chin resting on my palm, staring at the teacher. A few students had their heads down, sleeping. I saw one, who drools over his books. I look around the classroom and saw Baekhyun, he's wondering out the window. 
 
"Aish~!" Baekhyun sighed loudly as he shake his hair with his hand, then I quickly turn my head back. "Sonsaeng-nim! You're too boring, if you wanna talk, let's talk about something amusing to us. We've been sitting in class the whole morning." 
 
The class agreed. Then it turned into a whole wreck of conversations. The teacher tried to quiet down the class but the students are too naughty. One jumped on the desk, flying paper airplanes, writing on the chalkboard, girls putting on makeup, they ran around the class, some ran outside, and most talked. One student smack a textbook on the sleeping student's head. *ouch.
 
The teacher slapped the meter stick on the desk. Real loud. Everyone stopped and look at her. She sighed. "Tomorrow, there's going to be consequence in this class. CLASS DISMISS!" then she walked out of class. Pissed off. The students get back to what they were doing.
 
Hard to be a teacher for this class, I was hoping to learn some calculus, I thought. I just sat there doing nothing, looking out the window, acting cool. Everyone left the classroom. The last students to leave was Baekhyun and his four friends. There were seven boys left.
 
I was getting up to leave when one walked up to me. One head taller than me. I glance up. He put his hand on the corner of my desk and only a foot away from my face. The others stared.
 
"Where ya going?" He asked. 
 
"Uh - outside . . ." I stuttered. 
 
They crack up, filling the air with laughters. What are they gonna do . . . ? I begin to breath heavily. 
 
"You're not going anywhere . . . just yet." he whispers.
 
I pushed him and make a run for the door. He chased me and grabbed my wrist and pushed me on the wall, pinning both my wrists. Our eyes met and he leaned in. I turned my face and shut my eyes tight. He scoffed. 
 
"I'm just confessing . . ." He said.
 
Just when I felt his hands loosen up, I break away. And slapped him. "That's not how you confess." 
 
I left a soft red spot on his cheeks. He turned to me. "Come on, guys. She wants the real thing."
 
Then they grab my legs and pull me down on the floor and try to undo my clothes, I screamed for help. I struggled to keep them from undoing my clothes as tears begin to form. I shriek and they covered my mouth.
 
"Lock the door!" he said.
 
When one went to lock the door, the door suddenly kicked open and forced that person back so far. They look up and there's Baekhyun and his gang.
 
"Yah! The hell are you doing!?" Baekhyun yelled.
 
"And flower-boy appear." he said.
 
"Help~!" I screamed.
 
Baekhyun's friends send high kicks and punch the bad guys. I squirmed out of the way and fix my side ponytail and clothes, sitting, leaning on the wall. I grasped on my collar shirt and watched as Baekhyun used his hapkido skills to knock them out. I heard those skills are good enough to teach people. 
 
Soon, they ran out the door and Baekhyun walked towards me. He crouch down at my eye-level. He study me.
"Chohee-ah, am I late?" He questioned, which made me think and get confused. I didn't answer.
 
"Did they get you?" he said calmly. I now see the other side of him, the caring side.
 
I shook my head slowly. He sighed. "That's good. I run in as soon as I heard you scream." he gave me a warm smile. Then he stood up and reach out his hands.
 
I took his hand and help me up. "Thank you . . ." I begin to get this crying feeling and then I exploded. Tears running down my cheeks. I throw my hands around his back and didn't care if his gang saw. Only them five are gonna witness this. I kept my crying silent. Then I slowly feel hands patting on my back. That makes me want to cry even more.