Going home with....DOOJOON!?!

Working with my Celebrity Idols

Before you leave the shooting place someone called you..

"_________-ah!" you heard someone shouted you're name.

When you look back you were suprised 'cause it was Doojoon and he runs to you..

"Doojoon-shhi, bwaeyo?" you said suprisingly.

"Where is your house?, is it near here" Doojoon said

"I'm taking bus to go home.."you replied. "Can I go with you on your way home, I wanna Know where is your house is.."

"A-ahh.. Ne..." you told him puzzled.

"C'mon let's take the bus!!" Doojoon said then walk and you followed him...

At the bus stop...

You and Doojoon waited for a bus silently... When the bus already came, you and Doojoon go inside quickly.

When you got inside you saw that there are few people but ahjummas and ahjusshis and they are sleeping..

Whew!... you thought.

While you and Doojoon is finding seats, you accidentaly slip but luckily Doojoon catch your waist..

"Komawo" you said then Doojoon just gave you a sweet smile.

You and Doojoon just sat down quietly..

Already near to your house...

"__________-ah is your house is already near?" Doojoon ask.

"Ne.." you replied and pointed your house to him..

When it is already at the front of your house..

"Ahjusshi, we will go down.." Doojoon told the driver then the driver stop the bus

You and Doojoon go down to the bus and he walk you infront of your gate.

"aahh.. so this is your house..It is simple but It's cute!" Doojoon said.

Cute haha!! funny Doojoon! you thought. "Thank you" you replied to him.

Doojoon rub the back of his neck and told you "________..... Can... I..Have.. Your..Number?" Doojoon said.

OH! It's the second time today that someone want my number! Ohh.. you thought AGAIN..XD

"Sure!" you replied. Doojoon smiled and you both exchange your numbers..

"Anyong ______-ah!" Doojoon said happily. "Anyong!" you replied.

You watch Doojoon as he left then you go inside..

When you got in you're room you saved the number of Doojoon at your phone then you check you're alarm clock and found out that it is already      6:30 am, then you throw yourself to your bed..

What a tiring day..

At B2ST Dorm...

Everyone was still awake...except for Hyunseung who was asleep..

The other B2ST member are playing video games except for Dongwoon who is a book-maniac (hehe..XD)

"Hello my dongsaengs!" Doojoon said when he entered the dorm.

Everyone stop playing and Dongwoon stop reading and they all go to Doojoon..

"Hyung where did you go??" Junhyung said.

"I go with ______ to her house..." Doojoon whined.

"WWAAAHH!! hyung why didn't you told us!!!" Gikwang said.

Doojoon just smile...

Everyone sit down and talked about you..

"Ah! I forgot to told you that i already have her number!"Doojoon said.

 All of There jaws fall..

"Hyung why are you cheating on us!!" Yoseob said while acting like a baby..

"So you have her number..." Junhyung said.

Junhyung thought of something..

"hyung I have a plan!" Junhyung said.

_______________________

"Ummm.. what time is it?!" you said when you wake up then you look at your alarm clock and it is 10:00 am

"WoAAH!! I'm gonna be late!!" you told yourself, before you can leave your room you heard your cellphone rang..

There was a message from Doojoon..

To:___________

From: Doojoon

________-ah Mr. manager told me to text you you that you don't have to come here today...

you should take a rest!! ^^ I will just text you later if we need you something! :))

To:Doojoon

From: ________

Thanks for reminding me! Do you have schedule today?

To: _________

From:Doojoon

Yes we will have! but we will only have our dance practice for the day!

To: Doojoon

From:________

Thanks again for reminding me~~!! ^^

To: ________

From:Doojoon

You're welcome! ^^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How's the chappie?? Sorry for the late update~~ TT^TT

Please Suscribe and Comment!! ^^ I will be soooo happy!! :))

Is it short or long?? Ummm.. :))

What do you think is the Plan of Junhyung?! Haha.. XD