Final

I'm Missing You~

"____!! ____!!" L.Joe tried to call for you a few times but you ignored him. You left him alone dumbfounded.
You and him are friends since 15 years ago. You tried to hold your feelings when L.Joe told  you that he's going to leave.
You've been crushing on him since both of you are 10. But, L.Joe's feeling that he showed to you was not what you want. You've done so many things with him : taking a bath together -that's when you're 5-, eat, sleep, play, going to school together and many more. Your heart was hurt when L.Joe told you just now that he's going with his father to somewhere and he's leaving today. You can't let him go just like that because you love him so much and you don't want him to be far from you. Even though you know that L.Joe is joking this time, but you really don't want him to go far from you. It's a NO!
You let him go without even seeing him for the last time because you can't accept it. If you go and see him, it's just going to make you feel even more sad..

That was 5 years ago.. You still can't forget about L.Joe and the times that you spent together with him. But, you should move on without him by your side.
Now, you're working as a stewardess which was your dream since you're a little girl. As a stewardess, you often served the passengers and took care of them. And this time, you're on your duty at the 1st class.
On the day you're working at the 1st class, you felt more exhausted than usual because you were serving artists -that's what your friend called.

"Each time I passed by him, he'll always call me. There's always some problems. He often makes me do something." You mumbled alone, trying to hold onto your anger.

Usually you managed to hold your anger but this time, you just can't. When you served that 'artist', you can't hold it or maybe.. You're just too tired. When you stared at him, you felt like you knew him somewhere. Being a curious girl, you bravely asked him.

"Sir, do you know me? I think we've seen each other before, am I right?"
"Oh, really? I think you've mistaken." The artist answered.
"But I think that you're my childhood friend, are you.. Byunghun?" The guy smiled and chuckled, "Do I look like your childhood friend?"
Seeing him laugh and smile, you reminded about L.Joe. His smiles and laughs are the same. You're really curious.
"Are you just joking because you want to be close with me or what?" 
Hearing that, you left him with a some kind of revenge feeling including your anger. That moment, you really hate him and you started to plan a revenge plan. But, you're afraid to be fired so, you kept it inside and waited for the right moment for you to get your revenge on him.

Finally, the plane safely landed in Tokyo. The passengers got off it and continued their journey. You, as always, cleaning and tidying. It's time for you to cleaned the guy's sit. It's so dirty. While you're cleaning, you found a piece of paper which was for you, it says, "Meet me at the Palace Hotel tonight."

You formed an evil smile. "It's revenge time~"
Tonight, without wasting your time, you're going to meet him at the Palace Hotel and get your revenge on him.

You're currently standing in front of the Palace Hotel, you entered to the lobby hotel. Then, you saw a tough guy coming towards you. He grabbed you, you tried your best to loosen his grip but you can't because he's too strong. You gave up and then, he brought you to an unknown room.

You felt so scared and that moment, you're ready to face anything that'll happen. You entered the room. It's kinda dark in there and the atmosphere is like a romantic scene. You can smell the lavender scent that made you calm.

Then, you saw a guy whom you met this evening. He immediately hugged you tightly. You furrowed your eyebrows and you're curious about why he suddenly hug you. You tried to break the hug but you can't because he hugged you tightly. You can feel his warm breath. That hug warmed you from the coldness from outside -it's snowing.

That warm reminded you about L.Joe. The guy whispered something to you that he missed you.. so much. Then, he broke the hug and faced you. "It's me!! Byunghyun!! L.Joe!! I didn't mean to do such a thing to you.. I did these because I've been missing you so much~ That's why I decided to bully you. Because I want to do many things with you, just like before. Don't be mad, okay? I really love you, ____."
When you heard him, you started to feel the same as him. You missed him. "I MISS YOU TOO~"
L.Joe formed a smiled and kissed your forehead gently. He held your hand and said,
"I'm not going to leave you again. So, will you be mine?"
You were surprised. "Byunghun.."
Slowly you nodded and smiled. He pecked you on your lips.
"Thanks, ____. Saranghae."
"Nado saranghae, L.Joe~"

________________________________________________________________________________
What's up?!! How's it?? Love it or not?? Sorry for my broken English. I don't have enough time to check it. It's almost 1 a.m. here in M'sia.. So, comment below. Keep it cool..
Loves and Kisses from freakgeegee.. <3 :*