7 days to fall in love

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

 
SoHyun and L.Joe are as different as day and night.
 
Sohyun being harden by life experience at a young age and a strong hatred for the rich, amalgamates to a cold and unemotional heart who doubts the whole world.
 
But can this cold and emotional heart fall in love?
 
How much is needed to move the heart?
 
Can this cold and unemotional heart open up and start trusting people again?
 


 

 

 

Characters:

         

Kwon SoHyun 

An enigmatic young lady who never had love on her repitore.

 

 

 

 

 

Lee ByungHun/ L.Joe

An alluring and charismatic young heir who's family owns everything. 

 

 

 

 

Jang DongWoo

The guy who returned

 

 

Foreword

Teaser:

 

L.Joe's gaze wandered to sohyun's face  that was illumniated in the pale moonlight.

The constant crease between her eyebrows were now gone,

the cold harden stare in her eyes were now replaced by a pair of beautiful brown eyes sparkling in the moonlight.

Her lips weren't pressed together nor was she cursing or swearing.

She looked really peaceful and to some extent- innocent.

She looked like a completely different person.

L.Joe continued watching Sohyun for a few moments before that unexplainable cold look resurfaced.

"Would you quit staring?" sohyun hissed, shooting him a glare

The corners of L.Joe's lips twitched into a smirk, but he bit his lips slightly to surpress it.

"Stop it." 

L.Joe just raised his eyebrow and continued looking at her.

His reaction just caused sohyun to inhale and exhale deeply before turning her back on him.

L.Joe bit back the small smile that was tugging the corners of his lips - it was an enjoyment for him to see her reaction.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Credits to 

Felix Poster Shop

EJJoey90 @ ♯walking-paradox graphic shop

for the wonderful poster & background

 

anthealkl
HIATUS, I'm sorry but I really have no time to write. I'll be back in March or June.