'Tis

Why Doesn't He Like You Back ?

“Just trust me ~! I’m Bommie Unnie ~ Maknae-ah ~”

 

 

Chaerin’s POV

 

Yawn .. ~ I awoke from my slumber and looked around rubbing my eyes. Looking over the bedside I see the clock strike 7 pm ..

 

Did I really sleep the whole afternoon? ~ The thought was running through my mind as I grasp what I was going to do.

 

.

.

-.- ”

.

.

0.-”

.

.

0.0 !!!

“THE HOLY --------!” I forgot ..

 

Flashback ~

 

Earlier today ~ <3

 

It has been a week since the breakup and Bommie Unnie keeps on pestering me to accompany her to the club.

 

‘Come On ! ~ Rinnie ~ Please ~ *Insert Puppy eyes here*’

 

‘Unnie ~ No I won’t accompany you ! Now if you don’t mind I want to go to my room and cry a river ..’ I started to walk towards my room..

 

‘But ~ There is a possibility Jay would be at the club tonight ….’ I know this was just a trick to make me go .. but the chances of seeing Jay is high ..

 

So . . .

 

‘Jinjja Unnie ?’

 

‘Yup ~ So get ready by 7 ~ Okay ? ~’  She walks out the door with a smile  ..

 

‘Neh ~’ I smiled back and walked through my closet looking for the perfect dress..

 

End of Flashback ~

 

I rushed to the bathroom and fixed myself ..

 

‘Maybe Jay will see me differently now’

 

I was staring into space for a long time thinking of happy thoughts until someone was banging on my door ..

 

‘CHAERIN !!!!’

 

Oh Shiiitake Mushrooms ! It’s Bommie Unnie ..

 

 

Bom’s POV

 

Why this little ~!! Chaerin isn’t answering her phone and I’ve been waiting for her outside her house ..

 

Earlier today I asked her to accompany me to the club after that I met a man who spilled Iced Coffee on me ..

 

FLASHBACK

 

Here I am. ALONE. In my cafe. ALONE AGAIN.

 

I was browsing through the pictures of Chaerin's Cherina collection (for our clubbing outfits) when I started to wonder ..

 

Why can't Chaerin move on ?

 

Why does Jay have to be an ?

 

Why can't she just think of herself for once ?

 

These questions are running through my mind when I felt something cold on my body ...

 

'HOLY CORNS  !' That was cold !

 

'I'm Sorry Miss .. '

 

'What SORRY ?'  I looked up to the person who decided to shower me with Ice Coffee ..

 

He's really cute .. BUT STILL HE RUINED MY DRESS !! (actually it's Rinnie's but  ...)

 

'Know what ? Since you like that so much .. How much does that dress cost I'll buy you another.. '

 

' Another ? WHAT ANOTHER ? You just ruined my One of a kind Dress !!!' By now I was totally being stupid ..

 

I noticed all the customer we're looking at us .. I decided to go to Chaerin's Studio ..

 

Oh Right ~! I forgot to tell you we girls have this group called 2NE1 ~

 

and all of us have our own kind of thing, for example;

 

Chaerin is a Fashion and Music Specialist ,and , She likes to be called when she's being an Underground  Rapper, Fashion Designer and Producer; 

 

Minzy is the youngest Proffesor in Seoul National Academy with a PhD coming (I mean , Come On ~ She's waaaaaaaaaaay younger than me ~ TT.TT), She never reveals it to her students and colleauges but she is a Had Core Music Loving Dancer (HCMLD) ~ <3

 

Dara is a musically inclined prodigy and a Professional Model ..

 

Then there's me;

 

I'm a Business woman and an Ingcognito Singer ~

 

We all met through Music ~

 

Anyway back to the story ~

 

As always ~ As I'm walking to Chae's Studio ..

 

I wonder who that guy in the cafe was .. He was so gorgeus and handome ~ .. Ew .. What am I saying ~!

 

I try to shake the horrid thought out of my mind and thought of something else ...

 

Maybe Chaerin will turn into CL tonight .. but then again She never goes CL mode when there's someone she knows ~ specially when there is her Ex , Jay ..

 

But ~ Ahhhhhh ~ I will for Chae to be CL just for tonight ~

 

              

                       From this Chaerin                                                 to                                 This CL

 

Muhahahahahahaha ~!!!

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

-____________________________________________-

 

Lousy Author HERE !!!

 

SORRY ~ It's short ..

 

The Original Chapter Two was never saved so ....

 

Love it ? Hate it ?

 

Oh ~ How I hate Typing ~

 

Comments are Loved <3 ~

 

I'm Out ~ <3