Final.

A Temper Tantrum... and a Confession?
It was after their Ask in a Box interview and Youngmin's blood was boiling. During the interview, a segment called for appearance ranking from leader Donghyun and the twin had been placed below his twin brother, Kwangmin. Youngmin found that to be quite absurd being that--besides the hair--they looked the same.
 
 
Immediately after the interview, Youngmin bowed and thanked the PD before leaving for the hotel room. Making sure he was completely alone, he unleashed his anger and raged throughout the room. He tossed things and yelled obscenities to no one in particular. Jeongmin entered suddenly, interrupting Youngmin's temper tantrum.
 
Jeongmin's mouth formed an 'O' while he observed the damage the brown haired twin had done. "What happened here?" he asked as he picked up a group photo of them with Donghyun ripped out.
 
"Donghyun happened," Youngmin huffed as he rested his hands on his hips. Jeongmin looked at Youngmin, shocked at his informal speaking.
 
"Excuse me," Jeongmin said as he placed the photo on the dresser, "watch your mouth. Now what is going on here?" Youngmin hastily moved his hair back to its original placing and pointed toward the other Boyfriend members walking through the door.
 
"Why don't you ask him?" Youngmin directed to their leader.
 
"Hey, what happened?" spoke up Hyunseung.
 
"That's what I'm trying to find out," Jeongmin said, getting slightly annoyed.
 
"Did housekeeping do this?" Minwoo's eyes widened. Everyone's attention then turned to Youngmin who was standing in front of the windows with his hands on his hips. "Youngmin, you did this?" Minwoo asked while picking up a soap bar Youngmin had thrown at the wall. The said twin didn't answer but merely rolled his eyes at the maknae, still obviously agitated.
 
"Why?"
 
"Ask our 'leader'," Youngmin said with his voice drowned in sarcasm. Donghyun placed his hand on his chest and looked around the room.
 
"What did I do?"
 
"You know exactly what you did. At the interview, why did you rank me lower than Kwangmin?"
 
Kwangmin then pushed past Donghyun, "When did I get in this?"
 
"This is all because of you!" Youngmin screamed at his younger black haired twin.
 
"Me? I didn't do a thing to you!" They were in each other's faces now.
 
"Don't act like you know."
 
"That's because I don't." Kwangmin narrowed his eyes at his older brother.
 
"Right." Jeongmin quickly came in between the two before it got ugly.
 
"It was a joke, Youngmin." Donghyun rubbed his temple.
 
"It wasn't," Youngmin scoffed. "You don't think I've noticed? I've noticed how differently you treat Kwangmin. Praises here and there; you've even went out with him to go eat samyeopsal! Why didn't you bring me along, huh? We look the same, we act the same, what's the difference?"
 
"I don't treat any of you better than the other. Kwangmin was having a tough day. I was only being a good leader," Donghyun reflected his accusations.
 
"Remember when we were filming and I started crying? What did you do? All you did was laugh at me! You too, Hyungseung." Hyunseung lifted his hands in surrender. "Where was my samyeopsal?" Donghyun looked down at his shoes with nothing to say. "Exactly," Scoffed Youngmin with crossed arms.
 
Grabbing his arm, Donghyun dragged the older twin to the next room over. "What is your problem?"
 
"I'm right, aren't I?" Youngmin narrowed his eyes.
 
"Of course you're not. As you stated, you two are the same."
 
"Yet you treat me different."
 
"I don't!" Donghyun yelled out of frustration.
 
"Yes, you do! You like Kwangmin better, heck, you might even have feelings for him. You're always touching him, complimenting him, hugging him, praising him. Hm, I don't see you doing that to Jeongmin, or Hyunseung, or Minwoo. Only him." Donghyun was taken back. How could he have noticed? Donghyun had made sure to watch what he did and when he did it around the members. Apparently, due to the unfair treatment, Youngmin had noticed this and was at risk of exposing him and his feelings for his younger brother. Not only would he be kicked out of Boyfriend, but disowned by his own country.
 
"You are insane! Get out of this room, right now!" Youngmin took no time in leaving and slamming the door on the way out. Donghyun threw his jacket to the other side of the room and collapsed onto the bed.
 
Outside of the door, the twins could be heard arguing. "Why are you giving him such a hard time?" Kwangmin yelled.
 
"Did you not hear everything I said? He must like you since he practically babies you everywhere we go," Youngmin retorted.
 
"Are you crazy? Really, are you crazy? Donghyun-ah is not dumb nor does he have feelings for me. You think he would risk his position in Boyfriend for me?! You're the world's biggest dunce if you seriously think that." There was a knock at the door. 
 
"May I come in?"
 
Donghyun couldn't differentiate whose voice it was so he put on an angry expression and mentioned for the knocker to enter. Seeing as it was Kwangmin, his expression softened and he moved to make room for him on the bed.
 
"I apologize for his behavior. I have no idea why he's acting like this all of a sudden." Kwangmin awkwardly laughed and tugged at his turtleneck. Donghyun patted his shoulder and slumped.
 
"I don't understand either."
 
"You're a good leader."
 
"I'm glad you think so," Donghyun sighed. Behind his calm composure, his heart was pounding. Contrary to himself, Kwangmin had never complimented him before.
 
"Um..." Kwangmin started off awkwardly. Running his hand down his leg, he chewed on his tongue wondering what to say. "Can we talk later, when everyone's sleeping?" Donghyun could feel shock radiate throughout his body. What could he want to talk about? The possible things
Kwangmin might bring to surface scared him and he wondered whether or not his position was at stake.
 
Wanting to say no straight away, he found himself saying sure and sending him to the other room where the other members had managed to calm Youngmin down. 
 
Upon Youngmin's temper subsidence, Jeongmin found it a good idea to bring up the torn picture. Bringing the picture to light, maknae Minwoo grabbed the memoir and questioned Youngmin.
 
"Why would you do such a thing?" he whined. "What if Donghyun-ah sees this?" Youngmin's answer was only a shrug. Minwoo was another he didn't get along well with. Although they were seem to be close to something like friends, they argued a lot. Minwoo personally thought the opposite of him. He thought he was a good, well-mannered hyung and always tried to play around with him. Youngmin typically hated Minwoo's attempts at befriending him.
 
Slowly, the members didn't have it in their hearts to force their eyes opened and one by one went to bed. Hyunseung was the first out, going to bed still fully dressed. Following Hyunseung was Jeongmin, Youngmin, and lastly Minwoo. After checking they were all fully sleeping, Kwangmin entered Donghyun's room.
 
 
"Annyeong?" Kwangmin whispered as the door clicked into place. "Are you awake?" Donghyun mumbled something and sat up, ruffling his hair in the process. Kwangmin quietly laughed at this sight and sat beside his hyung. Stretching, he reached over and flicked on the light placed on the bedside table.
 
"What did you want to talk about?" the latter asked in the form of a yawn.
 
"This is about what Youngmin said..."
 
The eldest felt his heart drop and his face suddenly turned serious. "O-Okay."
 
"I've actually noticed that you've treated me really well also. Better than the other hyungs, actually. Why is that? Honestly. Do you, um... do you have feelings... for me?"
 
Donghyun sighed, "Yeah."
 
"Oh," Kwangmin said blankly. Donghyun frantically searched his face for any sign of disgust or hatred. The way he responded was what showed on his face. Blankness. "How long?" he suddenly asked, boring his eyes into his leader's.
 
"Um," Donghyun rubbed the back of his neck. "Last year, about a few months after we released I'll Be There. You aren't disgusted by me, are you? I mean, we have quite an and I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable around me," he said with honesty.
 
"No," Kwangmin answered. "I'm not. I don't know what to think or feel right now. I had feelings for you also."
 
"Had?" Donghyun grabbed his hand. Kwangmin was hesitant in leaving his hand in his possession.
 
He nodded. "You seemed distant so my feelings went away. I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier."
 
"No, no, it's alright. You know how Korea is about certain relationships so it was for the better that you kept quiet. But now that you've told me, I don't think my feelings are going anywhere." Donghyun laughed and Kwangmin joined.
 
"This is going to sound weird, but, may I kiss you?" Kwangmin fiddled with his fingers while waiting for his answer.
 
"Um," Donghyun stalled. With caution, Kwangmin approached the eldest and placed his finger under his chin.
 
"May I?" 
 
It was taking Donghyun quite the time to respond and Kwangmin worried about whether or not he was coming on too strong. It seemed to be a second too long. He quickly backed away.
 
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I don't know what I was thinking." He spoke so fast, he didn't know what he was saying until after they were said. Donghyun grabbed his wrist and closed in the distance once again. The leader quietly chuckled as he ran his thumb over the top of Kwangmin's hand. It took so much of him not to pull away and hide away in a corner. The feel of another man touching him in that way scared Kwangmin. He knew what they were doing was wrong but he couldn't help that he had developed those type of feelings.
 
Donghyun stood and looked Kwangmin in the eyes. He didn't say anything. He didn't do anything. Even his breathing didn't make a sound.
 
"Your brother," Donghyun finally said. "Is an idiot." Kwangmin broke their gaze and laughed. Donghyun smiled and continued to look at the younger twin standing in front of him.
 
"What does that have to do with anything?"
 
"I don't know," he shrugged. "It just... felt right. You know, saying it."
 
"I bet." Kwangmin laughed again. Suddenly, Donghyun leaned in. Kwangmin froze and closed his eyes. His heart was beating so fast he felt it was going to burst through his chest at any given moment. 
 
In one swift motion, Donghyun turned his head and lightly kissed the skin on his left cheek. Kwangmin's eyes popped open at the touch.
 
"I'll see you in the morning." Donghyun patted down the hair on the back of Kwangmin's head and retreated back to his bed.
 
"T-That's it?" Kwangmin asked, shocked yet slightly relieved.
 
"I'm not going to do something that you may possibly regret later. You're still young. You don't know what you want yet. And if I'm that something that you want, I'll be here. But until then, give it some more time. Alright?" Climbing into bed, he motioned for Kwangmin to leave as he fell back onto his many pillows.
 
Kwangmin stood in the doorway, still processing everything his leader told him. While it was considerate of him, that didn't do anything to the fact that it was Kwangmin who asked to kiss him.
 
"You can go now, Kwangmin."
 
"Ah, right. Um, thank you, I guess." Kwangmin rested his hand on the door handle and watched his hyung's body for a few more seconds.
 
"Goodnight," the older man sleepily mumbled before pulling the covers over his shoulder.
 
"Goodnight," Kwangmin sighed as he left the room and pulled the door shut.
 
--