001 - The Pond.

Wings.

 

oo1;

''What are you looking at again, Luhan?'' Krystal asked as she disrupted Luhan's silence while he watched the pond infront of him. Luhan didn't answer. Instead, he just sat there looking through the pond.

It is said that this pond is very meticulous and magical. Once you've set your eyes on this pond, It shows you whatever you desire. And for one reason, whenever Luhan looked into the magical pond, he would always see this beautiful girl. 

She had long brown hair, Milky-white skin and pretty eyes. One of the most eye-cathing thing about her is that she has this chubby cheeks and rosy pink lips that makes Luhan want to chuckle from time to time.

On the other hand, Krystal just stared at Luhan's back as she thought of how she felt for him. She pouted at the thought of him not answering her anytime soon. She then, decided to catch his attention.

She stood up, flaunted her red hair and moved it to the side as she flapped open her wings and faced it to Luhan. Luhan, surprised, acknowledged of Krystal's prescence.

''Oh... Hi Krys...'' Luhan mumbled, but clearly audible to Krystal's ears. She quickly smiled as he acknowledged her prescence. And now, she's sitting beside Luhan looking at the pond with a wondering expression. ''What are you looking at?''

Of course, Krystal couldn't see whatever Luhan is looking at, but she feels that Luhan is looking at something he fancies at the moment. Krystal just stared at his face as he looked amused just looking at the empty pond like that.

Luhan then, decided to mentally bid the girl, showed in the pond, a goodbye. He stood up and brushed off his clean white garments as well as Krystal. She followed him like a dog. Although, for angels, its very lonely living alone in the vast space of clouds. That is why Krystal likes Luhan. He likes to explore and to know stuff.

She went nearer and nearer until she was beside Luhan now. Luhan just kept on Looking into the distance as he imagined how would it be like to live there on earth. Feeling the sun's rays on your skin, Touching the ground with your foot, Watching the ocean on weekends while sitting on the beach. He imagined everything. And while imagining everything, he imagined it with the girl he liked. The beautiful girl that showed in the pond.

To him, she was his Angel. But, in these circumstanses, it was the other way around.

▔▔
Luhan fluttered his eyes open as he felt someone tapping his shoulder. It was the smiling Krystal who sat beside him while he slept. Angels rarely slept, but Luhan just had to sleep. Krystal braided her hair loose which matched her white dress and her pair of wings. Luhan smiled st her as he sat up too.

''What are you doing here?'' Luhan asked as he rubbed his eyes.

''Oppa...you've been sleeping for a long time now... I just wanted to wake you up..'' Krystal pouted. Luhan, on the other hand, ruffled her hair as he only thought of her as a little sister, no romance attached.

Meanwhile, Luhan just wondered on how long has he been sleeping. Its hard to know what time it is if you're living above. He just brushed off some daisies the flew and landed onto his arm while he was asleep. He was under this tree that was near the pond.

And suddenly, he remembered about the pond. He suddenly stood up and brushed off his knee before spreading his wings to fly off to the pond. Leaving Krystal under the tree once more.

Luhan always left her alone, and she feels worse eveytime. She loves Luhan, she knew him from the very first time she opened her eyes into their world. And luhan has been really nice to keep her by his side until now.

▔▔
Luhan landed beside the pond in one swift movement. He made himself comfortable and kneeled by the pond. An image started to stirr up in the pond. And he can clearly make-out that it was his girl. He smiled. But his smile turned into a serious fron once he notices that she was not alone. There was this other guy with her.

And Luhan felt a little bit of tingle inside of him. Something that made him furrow his eyebrows and clench his fists. He then, closed his eyes. And, As if it was possible, he could hear their conversation. Almost like he was there.

**The Girl and the Guy Conversing**

''Seohyun-ah.'' the man called with a hint of lisp in his voice.
''De, Sehunnie?'' she answered him as she swallowed her food.
The man bent down and kneeled infront of her holding this small box in his hand.
The girl was very shocked and happy just by looking at her expression.
''Seo Joohyun-shii...'' the man paused as he gulped. ''Will you marry me?''
And there was no words explaining how the girl felt. She was speechless but very happy at the same time. She knew that she had to answer this man anytime soon.
''Yes!'' she answered as she hugged him. And finally, he put the small ring into her finger.
And suddenly they Kis---.

**End of it**

Luhan opened his eyes. No, this can't be happening. he thought to himself as he stood up from beside the pond.

He still had his fist clenched as strode to somewhere he never imagined he would go to.

 

He suddenly felt selfish. Selfish that.... He should make her, his property only.

 

▔▔
--Author's note:

AYO Waddup?! Haha. So, enjoyed it so far? No? Yeah I agree, there's not much exictement YET. But once I get through with the other details, you might find yourself crying in the end~! Haha. Goodluck with that~!
Anyways, I would love it if you supported me and commented below, you.

 

© --SereneAngel 2013