Chapter 2: New Boy

Not my choice but it’s my life

Qisu POV-

I woke up with panda eyes, which made Kang Jun oppa, chuckled all morning! He name me as Pansu, meaning panda and Qisu. –Urgh- What a weird name I thought, I pouted throughout the walk until we arrived at school.

When we arrived at school, everything seemed to be the same routine; going to locker collecting books, heading to class with Kang Jun oppa, having lunch with friends, studying, going back home, showering, dinner and sleep. I felted a hand on my shoulder when I turn around it was one my best friend Jiyoon who tapped me and she looked worried.

“You seem tired?”  She asked.

“The nightmare is back again!” I sighed

“Really?” she asked

Jiyoon thought “Her dreams are back again! Does it mean she is coming a closer step from a future?”

Back to Qisu POV-

I nodded my head “This dream has been following me for a year already! And I still can’t stop dreaming about it!” I sighed once again

“It’s alright! Stay healthy by now, our test would be coming up soon and you need a lot of rest to be able to study!” she said

I nodded my head and put a small smile on my face for agreement.

“Let’s head in shall we? Jihyun unnie is probably waiting for us!” I asked

Jiyoon nodded “I also heard that today we have a new student in our class?”

“Yeah!” I replied back “I also heard that the new student is a guy too!”

“Really? I hope his hot!” Jiyoon smirk

I laughed at her expression and pulled her in class. In class I spot Kang Jun oppa wasn’t there? I was guessing he probably be hanging out with his group still C-CLOWN! I suddenly felt an arm around my waist with the scent I knew who it was, it was no other than Kang Jun oppa!

“Hey babe!” he said with a manly voice

“Hey!” I replied back and been spun around just to turn see him.

“Miss me?” he asked

“Nope!” I replied back firmly

He pouted, “I don’t miss you since right now I see you!” I said

His pouted soon went away and it came back with his adorable cheesy smile which I always loved about. He then pulled me into an embrace with cause some jelly moments at the background.

“YAH! GET A ROOM!” Jihyun and Jiyoon both yelled, which caused laughed for the class. Both of us soon pulled away from each other and went back to our seat before class started.

Class started shortly, shortly the teacher announce, “Class we have a new student today! Please allow me to introduce him! Come on in!” he smiled.

A boy in his late teens stepped in the class, which made all the girls squeal. Kang Jun oppa frowned, “I don’t see how that guy is handsomer than me!” I laughed at his jealously.

“At least in my heart you are more handsome than anyone else here.” I smirked

Kang Jun oppa lips started to moved up “Thanks babe!” which cause me to blush.

“You do know when you blush you look very adorable!” he smirked. I smacked his arms which cause him to chuckle.

“Please introduced yourself son!” the teacher said

“Annyeonghaseyo I am Byun Baekhyun-iminda! Please take care of me and I hope we can be friends!” he said flashing a small smile on his face, which cause every girl to squeal and fan girl over him.

“Quiet class! Baekhyun you may seat next to you Qisu! Lee Qisu please raise your hand!” the teacher said.

 

Baekhyun POV-

I was finding the girl Qisu who I was meant to sit next too. There she is with her hand rising up, at first I find it hard to see her maybe cause of her height? I have to say this, she indeed looked beautiful…