My eternal peterpan....

Tinker Bell's Diary

~Author's note~

I made this for all kpop fans. I hope you can relate with me. :)

 

Love ... 

I know that word well..

The word that keeps me going through this endless maze. I know I found it. I found love.

Love...

Such a magical feeling it gives. I don't even know how to explain it. It's too wonderful to be expressed in words.

Love doesn't have an expiration date.

I have felt it before.. To love and be loved , and I'm feeling it now, again.

It's more than love.. It makes me feel happy, sad, lonely and proud at times.

The way his eyes forms into curve lines whenever he smiles.. It makes me go crazy to the point that I don't even wanna do anything in my life anymore than stare at his face.

It makes me feel .. weird and funny. The feeling of warmth and love all mixed up in my chest.. It gives me a mini heart attack.

The way his lips open up and his perfect chocolate-coated voice rings in my ears, making it's way to the every corner of my heart.. It feels like an angel from heaven was sent by God to sing for me.

It makes me fall deeper. He's perfectly imperfect. The guy who I went head over heals for.

Sometimes.. He's so cute I want to put him in my closet and lock him there. Sometimes, he slips his tounge from his lips cutely that makes me go spazz everytime I think of it.

It'll be much better if he was just a simple person.. A simple person who doesn't have fans to entertain and who just lives without spotlights following his every move.

I fell inlove with an idol. If this is wrong, I don't want to be right anymore.

He made me believe in miracles. He made me believe in fantasies.

I only know two impossibilities in my life.

First, is that I'll be able to love anyone like I love this man.

Second, is that.. Me.. being visible to him.

I know I'm doomed. My heart will never be returned even if I wish in a wishing well for a thousand times, but I regret nothing.

I know that someday, my peter will find his wendy and I'll just be here all the time, watching, still unnoticed. The tinkerbell who'll just be forever friends with peter.

I know I'm no one special.. Just another wide-eyed girl who's desperately inlove with him.

He and Kpop made me into a better person. They taught me not to be racist but instead, to respect other's cultures.

When I found Kpop, It's not just a music genre that I found. I also found a family and a path for another life.

A life that wouldn't end even if I die. There, In that world.. I found him.

I found the guy who makes me smile everytime I think of him and everytime I see his face and hear his voice..

Even if we're miles apart.. Or should I say worlds apart ?

I love him, and I will always do.

Writing this, staring at his photograph on my wall.. I can't help but feel happy and sad at the same time.

That smile on his face.. I will never forget that. Ever.

 

- XOXO -