Love is Telling the Truth: Goodbye

Love is Telling the Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To meet the person that makes you complete, happy, sad, angry, loved and in love all at the same time is a person you can say is your soul mate. When all of these different emotions fill you up and makes you feel overwhelmed is a sign that perhaps they are the person you should spend your whole life with. So if all seems perfect why does it have to reach and end or maybe not the end but a time when you think to yourself, did I make the right choice? Are they really the right one for me? Or worse, is this still love?

When you have cried more than you should be or when promises are broken over and over again would it still be right to stay and hope that maybe it’ll be fixed? Is lying to yourself worth it to hide the truth that sooner or later be said and hurt you more in the end? Can you love yourself more than the other?

“Are you alright?” the girl shook her head. She was tired of saying she was when inside she was ripping apart and it has happened enough times that she has gotten used to it. She still smiled though, no matter how hard it was to still smile she didn’t know what else to do.

“Why don’t you just leave?” she turned around and locked eyes with the person who’s voice spoke the question. Those brown orbs softened as she answered with another shake of her head. Her voice was nowhere to be found, hidden maybe or perhaps lost.

“Stop torturing yourself … please” the person weakly said. It didn’t occur to her that having her good as dead was hurting everyone around, but who wouldn’t be hurt just as much to see a once bright, beautiful, sunshine covered with the clouds of a storm that had its stay overdone.

“Why didn’t you tell me sooner?” finally she had her voice and asked. The person didn’t know whether to feel relieved to hear her voice after so long or pained to hear the sadness that coated it, perhaps maybe both of those. “Or why didn’t you tell me at all?”

A limp was stuck on the person’s throat. This time it was their voice that couldn’t be found or even the answers for her question for that matter. All they could do was look away, away from the misty eyes of the girl opposite of them who spoke millions compared to her words. It even seemed like they were being fed her sadness and moments soon enough they’ll explode.

“I … I don’t know” the person heaved a sigh as if their soul was getting pulled out of their body and the exhaustion from speaking just those words took much more strength that it needed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter