How? Why?

Divulgence

Blood, sweat and tears flowed out of my body as I limped my way to safety. Pain from my stomach burgeoned with every move. I needed to get away from them, I couldn't afford to get caught... yet again. I found an alleyway and hid myself in the deepest, darkest pit of my last resort. Leaning on a wall, I savoured the last delicious drops of oxygen. I must not succumb to sleep.

Police sirens

Youths screaming to their deaths.

it. There's nowhere for me to go.

The pain traveled from my stomach to the rest of my body. Heart racing, head pounding. Stifling a scream, I clutched on to the knife wound and shut my eyes. I prayed to God that they wouldn't find me

Darkness. So beautiful. So...cold, black and empty.

                                                                                                                       

I woke up in shock. How am I still alive?!

Lost in my thoughts, I didn't notice the stark beauty of the room I was layed in. A grand place it was. Warm colours dancing against the dim candlie light, yet contrasting with the harsh grey of the walls. Those walls, stained with dry blood and scratches. Several pictures of slightly familiar people were hung up with whatever looked like tac or chewing gum had little ticks. Indicating what? I walked closer to one.
"Sehun?" I gasped. Donned in all black, he was running while holding onto a JD box. Ah...2011. I walked round the room and analysed all the remaining pictures. Ren, Suhwa, Jaejoong...All gone. Tears welled up in my eyes. How could this be? Where the am I?

"Ah, so you noticed?" that voice...husky,taunting. Sending shivers down my spine. I spun round, shocked to meet two dark orbs. It's him. The stupefaction caused me unable to form any words. Noticing this, his  thin lips curled into a disturbing smile. Cold and sly, revealing sharp teeth. A smile created by his sick ideas on how to deal with me.

It's her. The one I longed for. I need to touch her. Hear her scream my name in ecstacy and fear until all life drains out of her limp body. That Sehun spoke of her many times.
"She'll find you. She'll end you, and save us all. she will..." He spat before his once shining eyes rolled to the back of his head as it dangeled off of his shoulders.

He chuckled and sighed.
"I've heard a lot about you. Quite the heronie, eh?" He whispered into my ear, hot breath tickling it. His black eyes kept in contact with mine as trailed a long finger across my skin. His finger felt like ice yet left a burning sensation. I closed my eyes. What's happening? Why can't I speak?!

Suddenly, his icy lips made contact with mine and attempted in kissing me. As if by instinct, I kissed him back. Our lips danced to sound of our beating hearts. Yieling to the soft strength of the kiss which englufed me, I found myself wrapped in him. His skillful lips fluttered all over my jaw and neck. I closed my eyes in pleasure as he bit into my skin. I couldn't help but moan his name. A name I never dared to utter. A moan which escalated into a scream, a blood curdling scream.

I need to taste her. I need her hands all over me, caressing every inch of my skin. I'll do anything to have her.

 

 

Comment if I should carry on!! :)