Is it Destiny?

The Seven Beauties

Dragged after school to Heechul’s house, everyone had gathered in the living room and were staring at JaeJoong and Junsu. Junsu had been telling them what had happened today and JaeJoong could already see the fury blazing though Heechul’s eyes. He gulped, feeling sorry for the scary guy and yet at the same time not so. It was an accident and the guy just blew it out of proportion!

 

“So….did you catch the name of the guy? I am sure we could ruin him.” Another beauty school, but it wasn’t Heechul, it was Karam. Karam was beautiful but cold as ice, and perhaps the most dangerous out of the all. Unlike Heechul and Kyuhyun, he did not have to use his fists to get his point across, after all, he was very rich and had his own connections.

JaeJoong shook his head, biting his lip nervously. “I’ve never seen this guy before. He was really scary, but was handsome.”

 

Everyone starred at JaeJoong at this point.

“Hyung? How can you say that about someone so scary! He was going to harm you.” A very cute Taemin squeaked out, worried for his friend.

“Well he’s not going to hurt JaeJoong. Not if we can help avoid it.” Heechul spoke, crossing his arms over his chest. He may be very beautiful and feminine to the look, but he was very strong and could (he has) take on people with his fists.

 

JaeJoong’s cheeks turned red, his last good friend Leeteuk laughed and poked his cheeks, making him blush further.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

The next day at school JaeJoong was very cautious. He didn’t know what to think. His friends told him they would be hiding, waiting to see if the guy would try anything. After all, his friends wanted to make sure the guy didn’t mess with him again, but when he got to homeroom fine he turned and saw four heads peeking at him. He waved at them and headed into the class.

 

JaeJoong headed to his seat as other students started to pile in, their homeroom teacher was busy writing what appeared to be two names on the board. JaeJoong tilted his head then two students came in and stood at the front of the class near the teacher’s desk.

 

“Ah. You are here! Welcome, welcome I am your homeroom teacher Kim Nam Gil.” The teacher gave a handsome smile, and then turned to the noisy classroom. JaeJoong was hiding his face in a book, not really caring about these new students.

“Class, please pay attention. You have two new students to welcome.”Teacher Kim requested, the class turned to face the students and were shocked.

 

Two handsome young men were standing there. There was one who had a greasy smile and the other had a scary dominating demeanor. They were dressed like delinquents and the class quieted down immediately causing JaeJoong to peek from the top of his book and he had to hold in a gasp.

 

“Hello, I am Park Yoochun. Single, and on the prowl.” Yoochun winked at a couple of girls and they blushed.

 

“Jung Yunho.”

 

JaeJoong’s mouth fell open. This student was the one who threatened him the other day! He shivered and tried to hide behind his book, but he could feel those scary eyes burning right through his shield. God, why did this have to happen? Why him?

“Well, it is a pleasure to have you and the other transfer students here. Please, there are two seats available by JaeJoong-sshi. JaeJoong-sshi please, stand up!”

 

JaeJoong closed his book and stood up; he pushed up his glasses, trying to make himself invisible while he did it.

“Please take a seat you two.”

The students went over to JaeJoong. Yunho took the right side of JaeJoong and Yoochun took the seat next to Yunho. JaeJoong quickly sat down and Teacher Kim continued to talk nonsense about one thing or another.

 

“Hey Yunho, is that the one who bumped into? He’s pretty.” Yoochun spoke with a smirk.

 

Yunho glared at Yoochun.

 

“Fine, fine. I hope there are more beauties like him. You’ll make the others jealous too.”

 

“I am the leader after all.” Yunho spoke with confidence.

 

“Of course, you’re the best fighter in the gang. While I, am the best strategist.”

 

“Yoochun.”

 

“Fine. It’s Changmin. But you know just because he’s labled a genius he isn’t. He’s a food monster. I hope your boyfriend can make good food. Your last girlfriend at that.” Yoochun’s nose scrunched up in disgust.

 

“Yoochun.” Yunho warned again.

“Alright, alright. I’m going to sleep. Sheesh.”

 

Yoochun closed his eyes and soon fell asleep, snoring softly in his desk. Yunho waited to make sure Yoochun really was asleep before turning to JaeJoong.

 

“Can you cook?”

 

JaeJoong had been reading, trying to pretend he was not in the room but it was too bad. He had been noticed and he set his book down nervously.

“Uhm, yeah I cook food for me and my siblings all the time. Hyung has to work since mama is ill.” JaeJoong didn’t know why he was revealing a deep part of himself to this scary man named Yunho!

 

“Good. Changmin likes to eat.”

 

“Wait…what do you mean? I have to cook for him?”

 

Yunho nodded. “I told you if we cross paths again you will be mine. It is destiny.”

 

JaeJoong froze. His eyes staring at a determined Yunho.


Was it really destiny? Or the devil’s sick joke?