Prologue

The Seven Beauties

Kim JaeJoong tried to ignore them, the stares that is. But he and his friends were always stared at. Whether it was due to hate, admiration, envy, love, it didn’t matter. It was as if the school had never seen good-looking people before. Ha! He knows many people at the school drool over those beautiful idols. He and his friends were not idols so he didn’t understand why he was being gawked at. The others he understood, but him, he was just a quiet bookworm that tried to study on his own.

In fact he was carrying a lot of books in his arms and was just leaving the library. A hum escaped his lips softly since he had always been shy singing aloud or even humming aloud. While his friends claimed he had a heavenly voice, he was already viewed as a weird kid to the rest of the school. But he continued humming, not paying attention when suddenly he slammed into someone’s back, his books tumbled out of his arm and he fell to the floor on his legs.

 

“Ow….” He sighed and scratched his head as he began to pick up his books.

 

“Hey.”

 

JaeJoong didn’t listen to the voice. He was too busy in quickly picking up the pile.

“I said HEY!”

 

When the person yelled it startled JaeJoong and he dropped his books again, looking up into blazing brown eyes. JaeJoong swallowed, as a strong rather handsome young man reached down and lifted him by the collar of his shirt.

“You should apologize when you run into people.” The handsome man growled out, and JaeJoong shook slightly. He wasn’t a fighter, that was Heechul’s and Kyuhyun’s role in the group and they were strong. This, he didn’t know how to deal with this.

“I…I’m sorry I just…I’m sorry. Pl-Please let me go.” JaeJoong was shaking bad now and he noticed it was just them in the hall.

The handsome young man gazed angrily into JaeJoong’s eyes, then a smirk crossed his features. “I’ll let you go for today, but if you ever bump into me again, you’ll…” The now scary more than handsome man’s words faded, and the two were just gazing into each other’s eyes.

“JAEJOONG! Yah! Leave my hyung alone you bastard!”

 

A strange dolphin-like voice shattered the momentary silence, and shook the two of them awake to reality. A blue of blue flew by and the scary-handsome man found himself on the ground. Standing over him was a very angry similarly beautiful man. Not as pretty as his victim.

 

“Junsu. We need to go. Now.” JaeJoong grabbed Junsu’s arm and tried to get them away from the man. As they rounded the corner the man got up, dusted himself off and smirked.

“JaeJoong huh? Pretty name for a pretty girl…uh…guy.” The smirk grew wider. “I think me and the gang are going to finally have some fun at school.” 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Awkward chapter but aren't the first ones? And it's just a little prologue anyway. I hope you enjoy and are ready for the reast of this! YAY! 

Thank you to subscribers!