Happily Married

My Husband is Gay!

It was early morning, Bomi felt the bed move and she slowly opened her eyes. A small yawn escaped and she looked around the dim room.

"Did I wake you Bomi?" A soft whisper escaped her husband's lips. Luhan was standing beside the bed in his silk blue pajamas. His hair was a little messy, but he still looked good. 

"Kind of, but it's fine. I'll make you breakfast while you get ready." Bomi smiled up at him and rose from their king sized bed. 

Luhan frowned slightly at his wife,"Bomi, don't. It's early still, you should sleep." 

Bomi shook her head at him, her wavy hair bouncing along her back,"Luhan, you can't make your own breakfast. The maids don't come till nine in the morning. I'll make your breakfast," Bomi went beside Luhan and pushed him slightly toward the bathroom,"and you will get ready. I can't possibly leave you starving at work."

Luhan chuckled softly and kissed her head,"Alright." 

Bomi blushed once she felt his warm lips at the side of her temple. Luhan shuffled inside the bathroom. 

Out in the bedroom Bomi bit her lips and went down stairs to make him breakfast. 

*I can't believed we're married! It's like a dream. Luhan is the perfect husband. He's kind and sweet, he's respectful and polite. Even though we haven't really done anything...intimate, he's still loving.* Bomi thought with a big smile on her lips, she was cooking him a simple, yet delicious breakfast. 

 

After setting the table and pouring his coffee in his mug, she went up stairs to see how Luhan was doing. Peeking inside their bedroom, Luhan was having trouble with his tie. Bomi held in her giggle while she stared at Luhan's frustrated expression. He looked handsome in his pristine blue suit. 

"Need help?" Bomi came from behind Luhan. 

Luhan turned around to face his wife with a desperate pout,"Why is this so difficult?!" 

Bomi cringed once she saw the orange tie he was going to put on. Luhan noticed her displeased face and he softly grinned,"I picked another bad combination?"

"...yes." Bomi honestly giggled and she went back into the closet to pick a different one out. 

Luhan groaned,"I thought today I was going to get it right." 

Bomi came out with a silver tie, she easily tied it around Luhan's neck. Luhan watched her the whole time, Bomi could feel his stare,"What is it?" she asked him. 

"How are you so good at this?" Luhan inquired. 

"My best friend. I helped him out a lot of times." Bomi beamed up at Luhan. 

"I see. Your best friend, who I still have to meet? And is breakfast ready?" Luhan asked Bomi.

"Yes, you're going to meet him soon! And it is. Let's go before it gets cold." Bomi smiled and headed out first. Luhan followed after grabbing his black breifcase. 

Breakfast went smoothly between the married couple—Luhan making sure to act like a proper husband to Bomi. When it was time to leave, Bomi walked Luhan to the door.  

"Here's your briefcase." Bomi handed it to him.

Luhan grinned and grabbed it,"Thank you, babe." 

*Babe?* Bomi's cheeks flushed pink. *That's a first.*

"What's wrong?" Luhan stared at the dazed Bomi.

She shook her head,"Nothing. It's just that you never called me that before. It's just a little new, I guess."

"Well, we've been married for a few months already, four months to be exact.  I mean, nowadays there are tv shows with idols getting married, calling each other with affectionate names. I figured why not." Luhan explained and patted Bomi head softly. 

"I see, well, I like it." Bomi beamed sweetly at him,"Have a good day, Luhan." 

Luhan playfully pouted,"You're not going to call me anything?" 

Bomi bit her lips shly,"I don't really know what to call you though."

"Anything. No need to feel shy, I am your husband." Luhan chuckled,"But no need to rush. I gotta go anyway. Bye, Bomi." Luhan bent down a bit and pecked her cheek, then he left. 

"Whoa." Bomi held her cheek as she slid down to the floor. She buried her face in her knees and squealed like a school girl. *I can't believe he's my husband. I am so lucky.*

 

The rest of the day, Bomi tried to be active around their big mansion. She tried to help the maids tidy up, but they wouldn't let her. Bomi sighed while sitting on the couch. Her phone suddenly beeped. 

"Hmm?" Bomi grabbed her phone which was beside her. Her eyes suddenly widened,"Omo! Sehun!"

She just got a text from Sehun saying he just arrived back at Seoul from Japan. He wanted to have dinner with her and Luhan later. Of course Bomi accepted. It's been exactly half a year without her best friend. He's been too busy with modeling around the world. From Paris, France, to the big NYC. 

"I have to tell Luhan! Oh, I can't wait! They can finally meet!" Bomi clapped her hands excitedly. She looked for Luhan in her contacts and texted him. 

 

To Luhan:

Dinner with my best friend tonight!

 

Bomi smiled as she sent him the text. A few minutes later she got a reply from Luhan with an okay.

"Yes!" Bomi smiled and gasped,"I need to find something to wear! And I need to pick Luhan's suit." Bomi stood up and went upstairs to get their outfits put together.