Chapter 2

365 Days of Marriage


 

 

Chapter 2

 

 

The rain poured down right after Byul stepped in front of an apartment, an elite apartment who’s located near the Coffee shop that she’s often visited. She reached for the apartment after taking a few times in the elevator.

And now, here she is. In front of a brown-colored door. Standing quietly while watching a door in front of her. A bit clueless about what she’d do next. She’s never been there before, and someone that she’d meet is completely a stranger for her. And she heard from Hyunsoo, there are 12 hot boys living there—Hot? Seriously.—and to realize that Sebyul only coming alone, and she’s a girl, can not rule out the possibility that she’s a lil bit nervous.

She tidies her blouse then knocked the door slightly.

The door swung open, revealed a guy with fair skin and black hair. Wore a simple comme des down t-shirt and short. For a moment, the guy and the girl looking at each other with no single words. Don’t know its because the admire each other, or just simply surprised. Then Byul broke the ice with a small yet awkward smile, the guy in front of her slowly responsed her smile.

“uhm… Hello, my name is Hwang Byul and im a novelist. I will make a book about EXO as President SooMan asked me. So starting for now I will dig a lot of information about EXO and write it afterwards. This is the document that I already signed.”

“Im Kim Junmyeon, EXO K’s leader. Nice to meet you”

The guy received the document and opened it, actually he didn’t know anything about this thing—book about EXO?—and has no idea at all. So he read carefully every single of words that printed there and suddenly his eyes grew a little bigger, showed his surprised expression.

“Is there…something wrong?” questioned Byul.

“You sure that you didn’t sign a wrong document?” the guy flipped the document for several times, as like to make sure about something. Then he glanced at her who’s still confused with his surprised face.

“I think.. im not? I mean, I got this document just a while ago. I dropped here after met with my Boss and he gave me this and I saw my signature at the bottom so im sure that it’s a right document. Whats with that?”

“Whatever you reason, I just want to say that it’s a marriage contract document.”

“marriage…what?!” it seemed like there was a big bell beside her ears that ringing very loudly. Made her surprised to death about what she just heard. It’s impossible! Thought her.

“Here you go.” Suho offered the document.

Sebyul studied about whats the document about carefully then her jaw dropped, made a silly face that actually made Suho want to burst out of laugh. But he bit his lips, tried to not laugh.

“It’s written here. A marriage contract.”

“wait…what…”

“…with me.”

“with you…” Sebyul lifted up his head and stared at Suho. The guy that she didn’t know at all and now the world said that she’s in a marriage contract with this guy. “WITH YOU?”

“wait.. I already signed it too. There’s my signature here.” Suho pointed at his signature with straight face. Sebyul jaw-dropped. Again.

“Okay that made a stupid joke.” Cursed her. She reached out her cellphone from her bag and quickly put some numbers there, then she placed her phone near her ears. Waiting for that Kim Hyunsoo who succeed made Sebyul built in anger.

“What the f---did you do!! Im working with you to gain some dollars not for looking for hot-teenagers celebrity or whatever you talked about them, it’s EXO or what I don’t care. I don’t need a ing marriage!”

Suho gulped. He almost jumped when Sebyul yell at the phone and now profanities came out shamelessly from and Suho never ever met the girl like this before, and clearly this girl rejected Suho.

Suho. The most rich guy all over the EXO planet world. The leader of EXO K. a girl just rejected him.

“—it’s not about he’s rich or what. I just don’t like the way you choosed I mean.. you’re so creative to paired me with Suho in order to gain all the information about EXO It’s like im your property or what, I have a ing heart i—“

This girl is too loud. To wild. And suho could feel that she’s screaming too loud, people can hear her and what she said isn’t something that necessary to hear. Took a deep sigh, Suho grabbed her arms then brought her inside the dorm. He close the door behind her quickly.

Sebyul lowered her phone to stared at Suho with irritated looks. “What are you doing!!”

“people might hear you.”

Sebyul only rolled her eyes then back to her phone. “im still talking to you! Listen to me, I don’t care eventhough you’re my boss. You just did something that hurt my pride and—“

Suho watcher her with straight face, have no idea why she cant be calm and relax. But when suho studied her face more intense, it reminded him about something in the past. Especially her eyebrows that almost fit together when she’s angry. Suho brought his face get closer to her and it was so close until he could smell strawberry from her lipgloss.

“h..hey..” Sebyul got shocked. She stopped talking on the phone because Suho’s face ruined her mind suddenly. “hei what are you do—“

“I think I know you.” Said him , looked into her eyes deeply.

“re..ally?”

Suho backed his face and blinked for a sec. “Yeah. I’ve met you before.” He tilted his head try to bring back the memory. “you are that girl! An upset girl who I bumped on last Saturday. Hongdae café, remember?”

“you’re the one who dropped my coffee and… my ice cream?!”

“y..yeah…”

“YOU!!!”

And after that, a loud screaming came out from Suho’s mouth.

 

 

***

TBC

 

 

Hi! im sorry for a short update.. im just bored and ended up made this one, i have exams tomorrow so i have to study. See ya guys <333

comments and subscribers are very welcomed :*