Strangers

Change Me
  ▬ Chapter One 
 Strangers 
 
 
The night air bit my skin as I opened the door that lead to the parking lot. I shivered in my heavy winter clothing. I sighed and watched my breathe come out in a white smoke. I smiled happily so glad I had bought hot chocolate and took a drink.
When my phone suddenly went off visiously in my back pocket i jumped. And during my jump i spilled hot chocolate on my chest. I sighed throwing down the cup in anger taking out my phone. I saw who it was and answered as calmly as possible.
"Jonghyun you idoit!!" I scrramed into the phone. I lied my chest was on fire because of his call .. there was no way i was gonna be calm. "huh? honey whats wrong?" He asked sounding worried. "thanks to your stupid call im covered in hot chocolate!" I yelled sighing in frustration.
Jonghyun began to laugh sounding relieved. "well come home fast enough and it'll be off." He said ily making me blush. "w-whatever why are you calling?" I asked walking to my car taking out my key's. "because I wanted to hear your voice ke ke I miss you!" He called in his childish tone.
I rolled my eyes but couldn't help the smile his words brung. "im on my way home honey calm down i just found my car." I told him softly. "good because my hungry and there is nothing to eat!" He called and i gasped. The truth finally came he was calling about food!
"well since you obviously know how to call people, use your skills and order out im not cooking!" I said coldly hanging up on him. He knew i hated calls like those and yet he still did it! I stuck my phone in the cup holder of my car before getting in. I shut the door and the car blasting the heat because I felt ice cold.
 
 
I drove on the icy roads carefully. The streets were creepily empty and dark. I wanted to rush home so bad at this point. Something felt off .. not right.
But as i drove ahead my lights flashed on two black arms moving up and down frantically. My gut screamed keep driving you saw nothing. But my heart that would feel heavy encourged me to stop. So I did not knowing I would regret it.
I stopped and rolled my window down some. "do you need help?" I asked the unbelievably attractive male. His crow black hair hung low on his almost black cold eyes. His skin was so perfect that he almost looked like a doll.
He nodded frantically glancing down the hill then back at me. "my wife, son, and i got in a car accident! My son is still stuck please help him!" He cried. At his words i instantly shut the car and got out. "take me to him!" I screamed and he lead me down the icy hill.
The car was curled up in a pretezel like way. I ran toward it finding a opening big enough for me to crawl through. My hands and knees where being scraped badly by glass and pieces of car. But I couldn't careless because I spotted the pale boy his lips blue.
I crawled faster seeing him move slightly at the sound.  "run!" He breathed out to me. I was about to cry out no but i saw the problem. His legs were caught in the roof blood dripped down his thighs which was all I could see.
Even if i could get him out, he has bleed to much and wouldn't make it to a hosptial. "run!" He breathed one last time and he laid limp and unbreathing. I began to cry shaking my head. I was to late oh god! What would I- but my thoughts were interrupted.
I could hear a rip sound coming from the boy and blood began to splat all over me. I screamed as i watched his father rip out his son's body and bit it furiously. I began to back out the car but a sudden hand gripped my ankle and dragged me through the glass. I screamed as he suddenly bit into my neck before dropping me on the cold icy ground.
I got up and took off my sore body going numb from the icy cold. When i glanced back he stood before suddenly chasing after me. His movements we like a strange animal. I screamed ripping my car door open and closed it turning on my car and driving off.
When i glanced in my review mirror i didn't see him, but that doesnt mean i feel safe at all. I pulled into my driveway frantically getting out the car and running to the front door. I didn't bother unlocking it because jonghyun left it that way and i got in shutting it loudly. I locked it with a shaky hand getting the nearest heavy object and moved it infront of the door.
I fell to my knee's then sobbing ugily into my hands. I heard footsteps and jumped when a pair of arms wrapped around me. I turned and clung tightly to a scared looking jonghyun. He rubbed my back trying to calm me as I sobbed into him.
"my love why are you covered in blood?" Jonghyun asked and i gasped letting him go to examine myself. I screamed scratching at myself taking off into the bathroom. But before i even made it to the bathroom i stopped dead in my tracks. My skin revealed my vein's having a strange black substance coursing through it.
 
 
Jonghyun stood behind me and we watched it as it traveled toward my heart. I fainted into his arms and when i woke he was sobbing hotly on me. "jonghyun .. honey whats wrong?" I asked and he gasped jumping back. Because he had my head in his lap when he moved back it hit the ground.
"ouch jonghyun what the hell?!" I shouted at him slowly rising. "how are your moving?! Your heart stopped ke ke your ing dead!" Jonghyun shouted. When i moved toward him he staggered back. My bottom lip trembled at this and hot tears splashed down my cheeks.
Jonghyun gasped again and i sighed turning and gasping myself. I was bleeding from my eyes! Or where these my tears now?! My throat burned and jonghyun .. smelled sooo good. I turned gripping him by his neck and bitting him beginning to drink.
At first he struggled so i clung to his chest with my legs to stay on. I moaned out as the pain began to decrease and got off him. Jonghyun stood there in shock before turning and leaving me alone in the bathroom. I felt so rejected and it hurt so much!
I loved this man so much and always accepted him .. so why couldn't he do the same? I took a shower and changed. I walked outside and set fire to the clothes in a trash can. I walk back out the house puling out a cigarette and lighting it smoking.
I needed answers and i needed them now. And that monster is gonna give me them all! I got back in my car turning it on. I was so scared but I knew I had to go.
 
 
 
 
____________________________________
 
 author's note 
 
» Hey thanks for reading! Now I know this hasn't yet explained all out vampires but don't worry the next chapter will ~ what do you think so far? I so hope you like this and subscribe and comment your thoughts! Well til the next chapter ~