47

While finding my brother, I found...

Hi. Sorry for not updating. Busy with stuffs ;; So, here's the update.

I don't know when I'll update the next chapter but please wait for it c:

Silent readers, do subscribe and comment c: it motivates me to update asap.

 

 

"Oppa?" Minah said, using her high voice which irritates you.

"Oh Minah. What are you doing here?" He asked casually.

"I'm searching for you. Let's eat together." She said seductively.

But then she noticed you behind Kris.

"Oppa, what is this nerd doing here? Don't tell me you're spending recess time with her." She spat.

"Well, what is it to do with you?" He shot back.

"Aren't you my boyfriend, oppa?" She asked, while making a puppy eyes.

"No, you're just one of my toys. Ah-- Just stop being clingy." He said while rolling his eyes.

"Oppa!" Minah shrieked.

"What?" He shot.

"What this means? You.. holding hands with this nerd?!" She said and glared at you.

"Oh, you wanna be special?" He asked and grinned. You eyed him weirdly.

"Special? Oh of course oppa~" She said and smiled like an idiot.

"Good. You're the first person to know that she's mine now." He said.

You chuckled at his words. Minah couldn't take it, she went near you and pulled your hair.

*Dramatic girl* You thought in your head.

Just then, Kris slapped her hands away from you. He went beside you and protect you as if he's your shield. You smiled secretly.

"Oppa! Why are you with her?! I'm way more beautiful than her!" She shot.

"Yes you're beautiful but she's naturally beautiful even without make up. Well sorry to be rude." He exclaimed.

"Oppa!" She yelled.

"Whattt I'm not your oppa, not anymore. Just go away, don't ruin our moment." He hissed.

She clenched her fists.

"Don't do that, you're gonna break your nails soon. You won't want to waste your money right?" You said casually.

Kris let out a little laugh while Minah, she stopped clenching her fists and glared at you.

"YOU. Will get soon. You don't know what I'm capable of." She warned.

You were scared of what she'll do to you.

 

 

Then the bell rang and you went home. Kris told Exo members about him dating you. Everyone congratulated him because they liked you as well. Even more, Lay, he only wanted you to be happy. Till now, he just realizes that his feelings for you was never love as a lover but a brother-sister love just like you and Kai. But they all told Kris, if he ever hurt you, he'll regret it. The most protective one was Kai. He cared for you so much so he wouldn't want his sister to get hurt.