37

While finding my brother, I found...

Hello. I'm sorry for not updating. Pls understand and forgive me >,< Well, sorry for the short update xD

 

You woke up early today. You, yourself doesn't even know why too. The morning sun and the fresh air b through all your parts if your body. Today was Friday. Maybe it's because it's Friday you woke up early, or maybe not. You got up and brought yourself to the bathroom and took a quick shower. You then get ready for school. Today, you wanted to go to school earlier and not with ZKK.

[A/N]; ZKK stands for Zelo, Kai, Kris.

You cook  a simple breakfast, like toast bread and poured some Milo for yourself cause they'll know what to do when they're hungry. You ate your breakfast and left some for ZKK. As you finished washing dishes, the doorbell rang. Even hearing the doorbell, ZKK didn't even move. So you just let them have their precious sleep, they're the sleeping beauty anyways. You took a peek at the curtain and saw Lay standing near the gate. So you go outside and approach him.

"Are you ready yet? Let's go to school together?" Lay offered.

"Yep, I am! Let's go. By the way, good morning oppa." You chimed.

"Good morning too." He answered with a smile on his face.

"Hold on, I'll leave a note to them." You said politely and excused yourself.

Lay nodded his and he waited for you outside. You went in and left a sticky note at Kai's . You chuckled by yourself. After that, you made your way towards Lay who was waiting for you outside. Both of you headed to school together.

~

Few minutes later, around 15 minutes after you left the house, ZKK woke up. They all woke up in the same time. Each of them remembered they are staying at your house the whole night so they decided to find you. They looked for you everywhere including the back of the house, the backyard i mean. They then headed to the kitchen. Kris searched for you under the table while Zelo searched for you in the refridgerator. That moment, Kai shook his head off.

"Why would she be there? Stupidiot guys. It's not like it fits her." Kai muttered.

They all went to the front door, they even looked outside. Unfortunately, there's no sign of you. Kai was the one who checked the door first, followed by Zelo then Kris.

Zelo then noticed something weird on Kai.