33

While finding my brother, I found...

"Did you bumped into me on purpose?" The guy said while glaring at you.

"K-Kris. I-i'm sorry-y." You apologized.

That moment, you felt like your heart wanna burst. It's been a while since you had him near you. You kinda missed him. Kris felt the same as you. You felt your tears were gonna burst so you looked away from him. You looked everywhere else but him. You wanted to stop this feeling.

"I-i'm going now. I'm sorry, It will not happen again." You said and bowed at him.

The moment you left, Kris' heart crashed into pieces. It hurts him seeing you going away from him. He then remembered that he was supposed to forget you. So he walked away from that place and went to do what he was supposed to do earlier.

Your eyes were now teary, you had no mood to do anything, that includes finding Zelo. You made your way to the rooftop. Since it's still early, no one was there. You sat on the bench and muttered something.

"Why do I have to like you? Why? Just tell me why. I hate seeing you with her. But I couldn't deny that i missed your presence near me. It may be sound cheesy but I missed you so much...Plus, when I bumped into you just now, i didn't do it on purpose. But I really felt my heart beats faster than usual." You muttered softly and sighed.

Little did you know, someone has been listening you. He went to his classroom back and all he can do was think about you. Curious? He's Kris.

The bell rang and you made your way to the classroom. It was Maths, you made your usual routine such as copying notes, listen to the teacher. But you're way too smart so you don't really listen to the teacher. Sometimes, you would glance at Kris who was talking to his friends. Zelo as usual, he would listen to the teacher too.

As for Kris, he noticed that you would glance at him. He knew that you liked him too like he did. Or should we say love? Okay scratch that.

Kris too, would glance at you when you're not looking. What's on his mind is, why would you like him when you have Kai as your boyfriend? Is he not enough? Does he gave you not enough love? And what is your relationship with the new guy named Zelo? Many things were running on his mind. Maybe she's just like other girls, take guys' money and ran away, also cheats on her boyfriend. He ruffled his hair in confusion. He then stared at you when you're not glancing at him. Your round eyes, your pointy nose, your kissable lips, your beauty, your hair. Everything. Usually, he would look only at a girls' body. But it's you, he's different. You were pure and perfect in his eyes. He was busy thinking, not realising that it was already recess. He made his way to the canteen, to EXO's table. He was really deep in thoughts but a tapped on his shoulder made him come to reality. It was Lay.

"Kris, you okay? You looked like you were deep in thoughts." Lay said in concern.

"It's okay Lay. I'm fine." Kris answered and took a sip on his drink.

"Tell me. Is it about her?" Lay asked. Kris just kept silent.

"So I was right. What is it?" Lay added.

"Is Kai really her boyfriend?" Kris whisphered to Lay while glancing at Kai who was busy munching his lunch.

"I don't know if I should tell you this but..." Lay said.

"What? Don't make me fckin curious." Kris said sternly.

"Ugh fine. Calm down will you?" Lay said, annoyed.

"So?" Kris asked after calming himself down.

"Hana is Kai's lost little sister." Lay answered casually.

Kris felt his heart were gonna burst. His emotions was filled with happiness, relief and more good emotions.

Kris then smiled brightly which made the fangirls screamed but Kris just ignored them. He was just thinking about you.

*I'll meet you after school, Hana.* Kris thought in his mind.

_________________________________________________________________

Guys, THIS IS IMPORTANT! Do you want Rated M scene? Do comment!

- Hope you enjoy this chapter -