31

While finding my brother, I found...

Hi guys. I'll be informing you if i'm not updating in a few days, it means i'm busy.

But here, it's chapter 31. Enjoy ;)

 

You arrived at a park near your house. As you sat down on a bench, you started crying. Even the people were looking at you weirdly, you just let them. You didn't care about your surroundings right now. All you felt now was hurt. 

While Zelo, he was hiding behind a tree. He was confused plus couldn't understand why are you being like this. Your cries started to get louder. Well you're not screaming or what, but sobs could be heard by everyone in the park.

*Why am i even crying. He's not even my boyfriend* You thought sadly.

*It hurts so much. Even seeing him with another girl* You muttered sadly and smiled bitterly.

"That's it. I hope I can avoid him more than before so that my feelings for him won't get deeper. If i could." You said softly and heaved a sigh.

Zelo's heart clenched as he saw you crying. He couldn't stand it so he approached you.

"Honey~ Are you alright? Why are you like this? Even your eyes are red." Zelo asked sweetly.

"It's nothing. I just felt itchy as if there's a mosquito bite me here." You said while pointing your eyes.

*What a lame excuse.* You thought and face palmed yourself.

Zelo didn't buy it but he didn't want to make you feel depressed more, so he set in mind that he would ask you about this when the right time comes. Zelo just nodded and acted like he understand.

You looked at the sky to see the calm sky but sadly, the scene about Kris making out with Minah was replayed in your mind. You tears started falling once again. Upon seeing you cry, Zelo instantly pulled you into his embrace and hugged you tightly. You just missed being in someone's arms so you started to feel touched. Suddenly you miss Kai but shrugged it off knowing that Zelo will always be by your side. The hug lasted for a few minutes until you got better.

"Are you okay now?" Zelo asked and you nodded in response.

"So mind telling me?" Zelo asked.

"Let me ask you questions, oppa." You answered.

"What do you feel when you like someone?" You started.

"Your heartbeat increases and you got mad or hurt if you see him with someone else." Zelo explained.

*That's it. I'll try to stop liking you, Kris Wu.* You thought.

"Who's that guy?" Zelo asked, curious.

You started to tell him it was Kris. You  told him for A to Z from how you met him. Including the moment you kicked his private area, which made Zelo chuckled. But after pouring everything out to him, Zelo just said "Oh." His voice was filled with disappointment, sad jealous but mostly hurt.

However, he could only comfort you. Zelo would try to forget it so that he won't get hurt. 

Now, both of you were laughing. Talking about your pasts together and even joking.

"Ey, oppa. What is that? Is that a birth mark?" You asked him, pointing at his finger.

Soon, Zelo burst into laughters, making you looked at him weirdly.

"Pabo. It's just some ink pen. I love writing okay!" Zelo said and flicked your forehead.

"Ah! Aish oppa. Please stop doing it. It's irritating me. But ahahahaha omg oppa. I'm sorry." You said, giggling.

"Haha that's fine, You're still dorky!" He said and pinched your cheeks.

"Hehe no wonder I hadn't seen it before." You said and chuckled.

"Well I didn't know you paid attention to my hand." He said arrogantly.

"N-no. I-i'm just asking!" You said and crossed your hands.

Zelo just laughed. As time goes by, it was at night. People were gone from the park.

Both of them decided to go home. Zelo went to follow her too, since he's gonna stay with you starting tonight.

 

 

A/N: I hope you enjoy this crappy chapter of mine ;)

 

Oi Tong2, I know you're reading. Just informing you that my appa said can! :D haahaahahaha.