24

While finding my brother, I found...

Kai approached you. He looked into your eyes but you looked away from him. You wanted to hide your tears but you couldn't because Kai noticed it earlier. You need some comfort so you went to Kai and hugged him tightly.

At first Kai was shocked but then he hugged you back. He wanted to comfort you.

After a few minutes, you get better but too bad your eyes were swolen from tears.

While in the hug, Kai asked, "feeling better?"

You nodded your head in response.

You mouthed thank you to him and he smiled warmly at you.

"Oi baby girl, I heard everything so don't be afraid of him alright?"Kai asked

"You heard everything?!" You asked in disbelief.

"Yeah I was standing there the whole time." Kai answered casually.

"But don't be sad just because of what he said okay. Be strong!" Kai said.

You smiled a little and nodded your head. 

After that, you and Kai went to the living room, upon seeing Kris, you tried your best to act like he's not there.

Sometimes you would sigh and that made Kai worried. 

Kai noticed your sad face so he started to put up some act in front of them. 

"Let's make them jealous?" Kai whisphered.

"Okay!" You chimmed.

"Hey baby girl, you alright?" Kai said

"Yeah i am. Waeyo oppa?" You said

"But you look like you're not. Hmm lemme cheer you up!" Kai said which made all the members eyes' transfer to him.

Kai leaned closer, but you know he's not gonna kiss you because it's weird for a brother to kiss his sister.

You just go with the flow, he leaned closer and he winked at you and whisphered "Look at their faces. Like they never seen a couple kissing. Wahahaha I wish i could burst into laughters now. I mean they look hideous!"

All you do was giggle and closed your eyes. After that, all the members' jaw dropped. They thought Kai was kissing you. You turned to look at Kai and you saw him controlling his laughs.

"Kai hyung, aren't you mad that Hana kissed Kris on the lips?" Sehun asked innocently.

"No, it's just a dare. I could kiss her anytime I wanted to." Kai said casually and winked secretly at you.

You tried your best not to laugh right now. You took a glance at Kris and you saw his expression. It was like he's feeling guilty.

You remembered what he said to you and came back to your senses. 

Lay who was sitting next to you whisphered something in your ear.

"Both of you are good in acting! I guarantee that." Lay said and chuckled.

"Thank you Lay oppa~" You said cheerfully.

"So when are you guys planning on telling them the truth?" Lay asked

"Molla. I'll just follow Kai oppa." You answered him. Lay just nodded his head. 

It was late at night and you decided to go home. Lay volunteered to send you back home and you gladly say yes since you're comfortable with him.

"Guys, before I go, i must inform all of you something." You said.

"What is it, Hana-ah?" Suho asked.

"Please, if we're at school, please act like we don't know each other!" You pleaded.

Everyone there felt weird because usually people wants to get known but not her. So, they just nodded their head.

You bowed at them and bid goodbye at them. You and Lay are now at the front door. Kai came to you.

"Baby girl, I'm sorry i couldn't send you back. But there's Lay right? Take care!" Kai said.

You nodded your head. But instead of answering him, you hugged him as if you don't wanna let him go.

"I'm gonna miss you. Bye! Oppa loves you." Kai said. 

"Me too. Bye Kai oppa~ I love you too." You said.

Kai went near you and his lips almost landed on your forehead but something stopped him.

"YAH!" Kris shouted. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

HOPE IT'S NOT BORING >,<