Jamashillaeyoo~?

Do You Want Some Tea?
"Oppa~ do you want some tea~?" Minjung held a toy tea cup to Jaehwan who had his arms crossed and this annoyed look on his face. "No! That's only for girls! I'm not gonna play tea party with you!" he shouted and turned his back. 
 
Minjung and Jaehwan's parents are close friends so that's how they both met. Minjung, when they first met, was playing tea party with her teddy bear in her room. Obeying his parents, he timidly introduced his self to Minjung and she gladly did the same. She was so happy because finally, she has someone to play tea party with. 
 
Ever since then, Minjung would always invite Jaehwan to play with her but Jaehwan would decline always because it's only for girls but little would not give up. As day goes by, Jaehwan grows more and more annoyed by his new friend. 
 
Receiving no reply, Jaehwan looked at the now crying little Minjung, hugging her teddy bear with a scared look on her face. His annoyed expression quickly changed and guilt washed through him."Uh, please don't cry" he said trying to calm her but failed. Panicking, he looked around, thinking of a way to stop her. Then, he saw the set of toy tea cups and toy pitchers. Jaehwan suddenly thought of an idea. 
 
Jaehwan held one cup to his lips, pretending that he was drinking."Mm~" he began as set the cup down."Minjung's tea is delicious!" he remarked. His plan worked as Minjung stopped and looked at him with an unsure look."R-really?" she asked with a low, unsure voice."But I thought you don't wanna play with me?" she added. 
"But Minjung's tea tastes good" he replied."If Minjung continues to cry, then the tea won't taste good" he added. Minjung quickly flashed a smile and wiped her tears quickly."Okay! I will not cry anymore!" Minjung beamed."Do you want some more?" she said pretending to pour tea in one cup. 
 
Ken smiled at the memory he had with his childhood friend. "I'm finally coming back..... for you Minjung-ah....." he said to his self with a smile plastered on his face.
 
"Finally! It feels good to be back!" Ken said as he finally reached the airport. It has been 10 years being in America and now his back to his home.
 
"Jaehwan! Over here!" a female voice called. He turned around and saw his mother approaching him with Minjung's mother."Eomma!" he said and hugged her mother very tight. Of course, being away from your mother for 10 years, you will surely miss her.
"Aigoo, look at you" his mother began with teary eyes."You're already a grown up" she said.
"Is this our dear Jaehwan?" Minjung's mother questioned, looking at Ken with awe. Ken smiled at her." Hi Imo~ it's me" Ken greeted as he hugged her too and she did the same.
"Okay, let's go home. We'll have a welcoming party for you, soon~" his mother sang.
 
Later, they arrived. The three were welcomed by confetti and colorful balloons."WELCOME BACK JAEHWAN!" they all greeted.
"Waahhh" he said as he looked around. "You all shouldn't have. Gamsahmnidaa~" he thanked.
"Welcome back.....Jaehwan-ah" a voice spoke. He looked at the owner of the voice and it took him seconds to recognize her.
 
[Minjung's POV]
 
My eyes widened as I was suddenly pulled in for a hug. I felt the heat radiating from his body. I shyly hugged him back and started to relax and enjoy his warmth."I missed you" he whispered in my ear which made me blush and smile unconciously.
 
I have to admit, I missed him too. We still had small communication through internet and I somehow know how he looks like while he was growing up. Seeing him now in person makes my heart swell in happiness. I actually develop a small crush on him as years fly by.
 
"I missed you too" I replied while burrying my face on his warm chest. The people around went "Ohh" and "Aww~" and that's when he released the hug and smiled at me. I quickly missed the heat from his body. While he was hugging me, it just feels....right. "Okay, let's eat now! I'm hungry" Wonsik, my brother, shouted.
 
There were really lots of visitors. I guessed they really missed Jaehwan that much. Well, it's been good 10 years, they would really want to see him now fully grown up. I just smiled at the other ajuhmmas who were fangirling about him being attractive. Who wouldn't? He's really good looking.
 
After the celebration, slowly, people were disappearing and my mom decided to sleep here, in there house because it's almost midnight. "Minjung-ah, aren't you gonna sleep yet?" my mom asked.
"Aniyo, I'll drink some tea first" I replied and smiled at her."Rest now eomma, it must be tiring to decorate all day" I said but I guess she did not hear me since I heard her already snoring. I chuckled, she's must be really tired.
 
[Ken's POV]
 
Me and my mother were done packing and she's already sleeping. I guess she was really tired, preparing all of those decorations and stuff. I became a little thirsty so I went down to get some water.
 
When I entered the kitchen, I saw a figure beside the counter."Minjung-ah?" she looked at me and smiled."Oppa, aren't you sleepy yet?" she asked.
"I just came to drink water, I'm thirsty" I replied.
"Oh, there's water there" she said pointing at the fridge. I thanked her made my way to the fridge."Aren't you gonna sleep yet?" I asked as I took a bottle from the fridge.
"No, not yet sleepy" she replied, checking the kettle.
"What are you doing? I asked as I closed the fridge.
"I'm gonna make some tea" she said replied and faced me. "Do you want some tea?"
 
[Minjung's POV]
 
"I'm gonna make some tea" I replied and turned around. "Do you want some tea?" I asked and I saw him marching towards me abd pulled me to him, crashing his lips on mine. My eyes widened as if they were about to pop from their sockets. It took me few seconds to register what he was doing to me right now. He parted a little, I can feel his breath on my lips. He stared into my eyes deeply. Somehow, I don't wanna look away. "Yah...do you remember when we were young, you used to invite me to play tea party with you?" he asked whispering. Then he suddenly smiled and continued, "Then you cried because I shouted at you but then I told you stop crying and your tea won't taste good if you continue crying so you stopped and smiled" I also found myself smiling at the small memory he told me.
 
"Minjung-ah...." he started. "Ever since we were away from each other, I couldn't stop thinking about you. I was always wondering of how are you doing here. Communicating with you only through internet makes me somehow happy because I got a chance to talk to you and hear your voice.....and that thing I did few seconds ago, I've always wanted to try that...." he said.
 
Then his arms around my waist starts to loosen. "I-I'm sorry....I shouldn't have done that....I'm sorry for making you uncomfort-" I cut him off by leaning up, kissing him on the lips. He froze at first, but then he started to relax and wrap his arms around my waist freely while I wrap my arms arond his neck tighter, pulling him closer and he does the same.
 
The kiss was soft and gentle at first but then it started to get rough as we pulled each other closer. He my lower lip, asking for entrance and I gladly parted my lips. I'm starting to ran out of breath and I think he is too so we both pulled away, with our foreheads touching, catching our breath."I was the same as you..." I spoke, breaking the silince."I also have been missing you a lot. When you hugged me, something in me never wanted to let you go..." I added. He smiled and pecked on my lips."What does this make us then?" he asked with that smirk on his face.
"I don't know, what do you think?" I asked playfully.
"What do you want me to think?" he replied back. I smiled and pecked on his lips.
"I don't know~ guess~" I sang as I released myself from him but then he caught me again."Yahh.." he called.
"Yess?" I questioned.
"I love you~" he whispered and pecked on my lips again.
"I love you too~" I sang and pulled his neck for another long kiss.
 
*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*
 
Vocabulary :
Imo - Aunt
Jamashillaeyo?(Formal)/Jamashillae?(Informal) - Do you want some tea?
 
Finally! I finished it! Sorry for the ones who waited. Aigoo. There, happy endiing~ as always. :) Hope you like it people. Let's support Ken and Vixx for their comeback, kayy? Vixx hwaiting! Woot woot. :))))
 
And if you're a fan of Taeun couple or Taemin/Naeun couple, read this. :> it was made by my friend but I helped her so we're considered co-authorss. Vote, comment and subscribe also! :)