I wouldn't mind

The Girlfriend Tag~

" The Girlfriend Tag "

Yuri sat on Jessica's bed, completely exhausted from her flight from Boston. She made herself comfortable, crossing her legs and playing on her phone while waiting for her girlfriend who is setting up the camera. 

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" Yuri asked, obviously nervous and scared of the consequences if they do this girlfriend tag thing. Sure all the fans will go crazy and their popularity might even go up like a sky rocket. But what if their manager finds out? She's certain that they will be separated even more when in public. 

"Yep. You know I wouldn't mind getting told off by the managers or even Lee Sooman or even get kicked out of the group. I want to do this not because of the so called "royal shippers" but because I want the world to know about you. About us." Jessica smiled reassuringly to Yuri before pressing the record button on her camera. She settled herself beside her girlfriend who is still fidgeting with her phone, "We're starting okay?" 

Yuri nodded and smiled, "Alright." she put her phone on the nightstand beside her and turned her gaze to the camera. 


"Hello SONEs and people across the globe!" Jessica greeted cheerfully and pulled her girlfriend to move closer to her, "This is SNSD's Jessica and here's my girlfriend Kwon Yuri." she smiled, emphasizing the word "girlfriend". 

"Ah yeah.. I'm SNSD's Black Pearl Yuri. And you guys heard it right.. I'm Jessica's girlfriend." Yuri scratched her head, totally embarrassed and giddy when Jessica finally announced that she's her girlfriend. 

"So we are doing the girlfriend tag. It's like a test for couples on how we know each other and also some random couple questions so here we go!" the older girl gingerly fished out a small piece of paper from her pocket and opened it, "First question is, how and where did we meet?" 

"Well.. We basically met at the SM building during our training days. We don't really talk much cause she's really popular with the guys. Specially Super Junior." Yuri eyed her girlfriend playfully, which earned her a smack on the shoulder, "But one day it was just us in the training room because the others were on their break. She looked really scary and cold; she even told me to take my shoes off when it's not really necessary!" 

"But you still love me." Jessica smiled sweetly and rested her head on Yuri's shoulder, "Okay the next one is your first impression of me." 

"I honestly thought you were this sassy girl who snaps at people and move her head in a ghetto manner." Yuri laughed heartily and earned another slap on her poor shoulder. 

The older girl pouted but smiled anyway, "Hmm.. When I first saw you I thought you're older than me and that your is fine and you're a dork." 

"Wow I'm fluttered.." the younger said, pinching Jessica's nose. 

"That's good." Jessica replied, ignoring the sarcastic tone of her girlfriend, "Anyway, the next question is what is your first date?" 

"Our first date was way back in 2007 during the party after our debut stage. We ditched the party and went to the outskirts of Seoul. It was really cold that evening and we were still in our Into the New World costumes." Yuri stiffled a giggle at the old memory, "That place is usually packed with people at night but when we got there,  it was just us so that was really good. Then we went to this hammock and-" Before she could continue, Jessica covered with a flushed face and signaled her to not tell more details about their first date.

"It's gonna take forever if you tell the detailed version of that, Seobang." the blonde smiled nervously to the younger girl, hoping she would get the message. Sensing that Yuri got her subliminal message, Jessica looked at the paper once again to read the next question, "Couple traditions?" 

Yuri hummed in response, "Every 21st of the month, we always go on a date somewhere at night cause fans and paparazzis are really active during the day. And have some romantic time during monthsaries. If y'all know what I mean.What else?" 

"Idiot. You forgot the morning, breakfast, lunch, dinner and goodnight kisses!" Jessica pouted. Suddenly, she left a pair of lips against hers which made her freeze on her spot. She did not expect such a blunt move from Yuri specially when earlier she was just worrying about doing this viral thing. But she didn't care; in fact she liked it. 

"Okay okay what's the next one?" Yuri chuckled as she pulled away, enjoying her girl's epic reaction to the kiss. 

"Uh.. My weird obsession?" Jessica replied, still dumbstruck with the kiss. 

"You weird obsessions would be aircons and maybe.. me?" the younger wiggled her eyebrows, trying to get the older on. 

"Wow okay. You just called yourself weird. Dumb dumb." Jessica giggled at Yuri's cuteness that never fail to amuse her, "This one's a bit obvious but who wears the pants in the relationship? It's totally Yuri so yep. Next one's my favorite show or movie." 

"Your favorite show's Gossip Girl and your favorite movie is Black Swan.." Yuri smirked evilly, she just revealed Jessica's dirty little secret but the older girl doesn't seem to mind. Maybe because it's not going to be an issue anymore cause they're already 'ladies' not girls. 

"Nice. I was gonna kill you if you got it wrong." Jessica flipped her hair while giggling, "Where and when was our first kiss?" 

"Ohh.. I remember we stayed behind  after practice then you suddenly pulled me to the girls' toilet. That was fun.. Until someone has to come in and run for her life. We were even threatened that we might not be able to debut but Lee Sooman forgot." Yuri chuckled and stretched her arms, finally feeling tired of talking. 

"Alright this is going to be the last and easy one since the video's already five minutes long." Jessica smiled, feeling sorry for her poor girlfriend who just got home from her vacation in Boston, "Did you know I was the one?" 

Yuri beamed, hearing the sudden sweet question from Jessica. She scooted closer to the older girl and wrapped her arms around Jessica's petite waist before leaning in to kiss her softly, "Of course I do.. Since day one." 

"Cheesy!" Jessica laughed softly and hugged her girlfriend by the neck like she's her lifeline. They were both staring at each other intently that they forgot about the video. 

"Uhm.. Sicababy, I think the camera's still on." Yuri smiled before reaching for the camera. But Jessica's hand stopped her from doing so. 

"Before we go. We would like to tag Taeyeon and Tiffany to do the Girlfriend Tag. Don't lie Fany. I know you made a youtube account just to stalk TaeNy videos. We'll be looking forward to it!" Jessica grinned for the camera once again before turning it off and tackling her girlfriend on the bed. 

THE NEXT DAY... 

www.naver.com/headlines

'GIRLS' GENERATION'S JESSICA AND YURI DATING FOR 6 YEARS?'

'GIRLS' GENERATION'S TIFFANY AND TAEYEON DATING RUMORS'