Idol meeting

Idol meeting
Song-Joong-Ki-korean-actors-and-actresse
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Nothing much but tears. Mostly tears and tightening the grip of your fist as you watched your little sister in the emergency unit with doctors trying their best to get her out of the danger zone. Despite the fact that you had already witnessed such scene thousand and one times, the fear within you of losing your little sister was still there. 
 
"You gotta hang on. You promised me that you would go with me to many different buffets in the world. You promised me that.." You sobbed and choked on your words. "You promised.." You repeated as you bit your bottom lip hard.
 
It wasn't till an hour later the doctor came out of the emergency room. He pulled off his mask and looked at you, heaving a sigh of relief softly and said the same thing you would always hope to hear. "She's fine now."
 
You thanked the doctor and rushed into the room while wearing the proper outerwear they provided. You looked at the pale face of your little sister. She wasn't responding. The only thing that had kept her alive was the sound of her weak breathing. You hoped it would be louder. You hoped she might be able to look at you and call you again, "sister."
 
Weeks passed. She was still weak but she was moved to the normal room. It was good though. Firstly the price was a thing. Secondly, you wouldn't have to wear that weird outerwear again to visit her.
 
"Vickie," you smiled as you pulled the chair that was beside the bed out. "How have you been?"
 
She was still weak. The doctor said that there might be once again, a relapse and she would again, have to return back to the emergency room. 
 
"I'm okay." She smiled weakly. "How are you, sister?"
 
"I'm fine." You smiled. 
 
You knew all along that you wouldn't have much time with her. The doctor said so. You wouldn't want to believe but you knew you had to. 
 
She grabbed the remote control and on the television. A smile appeared on her face as she slowly lifted her hand and pointed towards the screen. "Sis, you see that guy..?" She quizzed weakly.
 
You turned your direction towards the television screen and nodded your head when you noticed that cute actor. "Who's he? Vickie's idol?" You smiled.
 
She nodded her head. "He's cute.. Isn't he? He's very good in acting. I like him.." Her voice was weak. That was what you focused on.
 
"What's his name then?"
 
"Song Joong Ki." She replied immediately with a wide smile. "Joong ki oppa."
 
"Yea, he's cute." You smiled and patted her head.
 
"He's coming to visit this month. I want an autograph of him." She mumbled as a soft sigh escaped . "But I can't.."
 
You sat in front of your computer and searched your little sister's idol, Song Joong Ki's visiting time and venue. Once you got the place and date, you noted it down. You must get his autograph no matter what. That was the last thing you could possibly do for your sister.
 
You saved as many picture of him as you could find and decided to print it or your sister. You weren't into Korean Pop like how sister was back then when she was still healthy. You wouldn't mind hearing all of her fangirling over Joong Ki all day. All you wanted now was to have her back into her healthy state.
 
You rushed towards the airport with a Nikon camera in your hand. You know your sister's idol was arriving today and it would be good to have pictures of him you personally took it. The moment you reached the airport, your eyes widened at the crowd. It filled the entire ground level. 
 
Taking a deep breath in, you tried your best to make your way through the crowd to a position where you could at least catch a glimpse of him. It wasn't easy. And the bad thing was that there was no time left. He could be arriving at any minute.
 
You squeezed and pushed your way to the front. Some even pulled your hair as you tried to make it to the front. Then, screams filled the air as lots of flashes started appearing everywhere. You knew he had arrived. You pushed that girl's hand off and make your way towards the front.
 
Though you were all the way in front, there was still a few of them much much taller than you. You grunted and looked around, not knowing what to do. 
 
"Joong ki oppa!" Everyone was calling out for him.
 
You knew he was going off. An idea popped out and you immediately searched your bag for the small little snake that you sister had always used to scare you every day. You pulled it out secretly and threw it on the ground.
 
"Snake!" You screamed, causing the crowd beside you to look at the ground and some started screaming. Not all but at least, you were able to use that chance to make your way towards the front.
 
You pulled your camera up and started taking photos of him. The guards were pushing you back but you were trying to stay still. That position was the best to take a picture of him. 
 
All I want you is to be happy as you leave this world.
 
You screamed. "Joong ki! Song joong ki!" 
 
You were having a little sore throat and the pain was killing you from that shouting. It caused the screaming of his name to be low and raspy. Perhaps, that was a good thing. You managed to capture his attention. You changed your camera mode to multiple shots and immediately clicked on the button, allowing it to snap as many shots as it could.
 
You went back home, dropping yourself on the bed as you slowly grabbed your camera and scanned through the photo. It was already 3 in the morning. His fan signing was at 9. And you knew making your way there at 8.30 was the same as not going because you couldn't even get into the queue. Sighing, you made your way to the washroom and had a really quick wash up before making your way down to the venue.
 
Once you reach there, it had already quite a number of people. Goodness, the time was only 4 going 5. You immediately say down near the fan signing area and leaned yourself against the wall. 
 
Vickie, your wish will be granted. 
 
You thought to yourself.
 
Finally, it was 9. The gate opened and everyone rushed in. You were no different. You rushed in while holding tightly to one of your sister's favorite shirt. You grunted immediately knowing that you weren't the first 50 despite the fact that you were one of the few who reached here as early 5. 
 
You waited patiently for your turn. You smiled as you thought of how happy your sister would be if she was to see her idol's autograph in front of her.
 
Your phone rang and it was a private number. You knitted your brows together and answered it. A minute later, you rushed out of the queue and rushed towards the side of where joong ki was at. The guards were holding you back as they continuously screaming at you.
 
"Joong ki oppa!" You screamed. "Please! Please sign my sister's shirt!" Your throat was killing you. "My sister might not be able to make it anymore! Please..." You said as you could feel tears running down from your eyes.
 
He wasn't doing anything besides looking at you weirdly. Oh yes. He is Korean. Maybe his English wasn't that fluent to understand what you were saying. 
 
"Joong ki oppa! Sign it for her!"
 
You looked towards the fan group and mouthed a thank you. He stood up and apologized to everyone before making his way towards you and smiled cutely.
 
"Kam-sa-ha-mi-da." You slowly pronounced the word thank you in Korean.
 
He took the shirt and looked at it, speaking in Korean which you don't really understand.
 
"He's asking what's your sister's name." One of the guard said.
 
"Vickie!" You said.
 
He nodded his head and wrote a short message in simple English and some Korean letters before signing off with Love, Joong ki. 
 
You bowed continuously and thanked him profusely.
 
You rushed towards the hospital and towards the emergency unit. Your heart was thumping against your chest. It wasn't because you couldn't catch your breath. It was because the fear within you was once again rising.
 
"Please... Your sister had gotten you joong Ki's signature." You said.
 
The doctor came out with a sigh after 30 minutes. He looked at you and apologized which was what everyone don't want to hear. "I'm sorry. Your sister couldn't last till tomorrow."
 
The news broke you. You put on the outer wear and entered the room. Your sister eyes were closing yet you could see that she was still trying her best to open it.
 
"Sis.." She called. "I miss you."
 
"Look what I've got?" You said, holding back your tears as you pulled out her favorite shirt with her idol's autograph. "It's Song Joong Ki's autograph."
 
"What?" She stared at the autograph as a small smile appeared on her face. "Oh my god... really his?"
 
"Yes." You nodded your head. "I'll be back in a while, keep this close to you."
 
You ran out of the emergency room and covered your mouth with your hand. You sat down on the chair and started crying. You knew you couldn't hold it in anymore.
 
Then, you felt a soft tap on your shoulder. You looked at and widened your eyes at the sight of the famous star.
 
"Hello." He said, smiling.
 
You looked at the guards beside him. "He came because he said he wanted to visit your little sister."
 
You stood up and hugged him immediately. It wasn't because you could boast it to your friends who was a joong ki fan. It wasn't because he was handsome. It was because you were really great full towards him. 
 
"Kam-sa-ha-mi-da! Kam-sa-ha-di-da." You said.
 
He chuckled. 
 
"My sister's in the room. I'm really thankful that you came."
 
The night was the most dreadful night ever. You watched as your sister go with her idol beside her reading her favorite story, the little prince. You could see that he was trying. And the fact that the little prince was slightly a higher level for those who weren't fluent in English, he still managed to read it.
 
You cried and he comforted you.
 
"It's okay." He said slowly. 
 
"Thank you." You mumbled. "At least he left happily."
 
"It's time for your flight." One of the guard said.
 
Joong ki nodded his head and returned his gaze back to you. "Home?" He quizzed.
 
You nodded your was slowly and stood up. "I can make my way back myself." You bowed. "Thank you for your time."
 
"난 우리가 다시 만날 희망 "
 
You wiped your tears and looked at him. A small smile adorned your face as you looked at him. You were broken with the fact that you sister wasn't with you anymore. You were more than broken. However, it seemed like his words had cheered you up a little.
 
"Thank you, for your time and for my sister. Really thank you."
 
He walked towards you and patted your shoulder as he flashed an encouraging smile. 
 
"Thank—"
 
You were cut off with a kiss on your forehead. You looked at him only to receive the same smile. You nodded your head and took a few steps back.
 
"울지 마세요.당신은 아름다워요. 약속해당신을 다시 방문합니다."
 
His words seemed to have lighten your shoulders. You hoped that you could understand. You hoped that you could see him again. However, deep down within you, you knew it clear enought that this would be the very last meeting.