Introduction

Hiding the Monster [ hiatus - imsorrysubs. i promise to get back to this ]

"Eunmi!" Your best friend, Haneul , ran up to you at your locker. "It's Friday, we're still working on our project at my house tonight, right?" She s her hands in front of you to reach for a book in the locker that you two shared. You grinned at her and gave a nod.

"Yup, I'm driving you home today then right?" You shut the locker once you two finished and began down the hall to class. Haneul nodded, then went on about how she would have hated it if she had to take the bus home. 

On the way to class, you had spotted the group of giggly girls that you saw every morning. It was typical day routine by now, seeing them come down the hallway fixing their hair and giggling among themselves. This could only mean one thing, the kingka group of the school was entering the building. 

You and Haneul had quickly shuffled off to the side of the hallway as the doors opened and six men had strolled in [ a/n: btw, since I wasn't really going to use every EXO member in this story, I made it a little realistic and only pulled the six youngest members to be enrolled in the school that the characters go to ]. The six men were part of a group well known not only to the school, but to the town as well, called EXO. You understood why, too. They excelled in just about everything, and could have pretty much been the most goodlooking men on the planet. 

You didn't know much about them, but you liked to think they were a gang. There was twelve of them in total, and they always stuck together. You had been a freshmen when the oldest members of the group graduated, and now you're a senior to graduate with the youngest of the group.

"Hello ladies," you heard Kai, the most popular one with the girls of the school, say as you and Haneul tried to make your way around the large crowd of swooning girls. 

"Hi Haneul! Hi Eunmi!" The both of you looked over to find Chanyeol, the tallest and happiest one of the group, waving at the both of you with a big smile on his face. His greetings didn't seem unusual since he usually liked to greet people specifically. The both of your returned the smile along with a wave and continued through the hall. 

You finally made it past the EXO swarm, making a mental checkmark in your usual routine for any normal day. Kai had always flirted his way through the group of girls. D.O and Tao had walked by and nodded to any girls that greeted them. Chen and Chanyeol always smiled and waved at whoever they wished. And Sehun... well, you always wondered about him. 

Sehun didn't look at anybody for more than a second and didn't give them a second glance. He always had his eyebrows scrunched together and didn't want to acknowledge anyone. You never understood him, even if he had been the one you've seen most in all your high school years, because he had the most classes with you than any other EXO member. And in every class, he didn't speak unless he was spoken to, and when he was, he quickly ends the conversation with uninterested and short replies. It irked you, but that's how every normal day went. 

Little did you know, this day wouldn't end like every normal day. 



Okay- so I decided to go back and edit the current chapters a bit. 
I didn't feel all that satisfied with them,
so I hope the changes I made to them right now made it a bit better.
I'll put the other ones back up too c:
Sorry to the 
few subscribers that I had that are reading the same things over again x.x