Chapter 1

Why you!?

 

Son Jinhee had finally finished unpacking her room, which meant that she was finished for the day and could take a break. She sat down in her bed and looking at her new bedroom, letting out a sigh. 
She had moved to Seoul shortly after her father had died and her moms work had transferred her. She wasn't so excited about making any new friends since she wasn't very good at doing that.  Laying her back down on her bed she tried to think of the good things that could happen here. 
-
"Jinhee!" Jinhee's mother woke her up for the new morning of school. She groggily got up changing into her uniform grabbing her backpack and going downstairs telling her mom that she would be eating breakfast at school. 
Arriving at school she found her way to the cafeteria and waited in line for her lunch tray, as she got it she started to turn around, almost tripping her. She turned to look at the guy. "Sorry." She quickly apologized as she walked away. 
-
"Hey Minwoo." Youngmin said to get the attention of the other. "Have you seen that girl?" He asked as he tried to get a closer look at her face and didn't recognize her. Minwoo shook his head grabbing his tray and walking to his normal table sitting down.
"She must be the new student that everyone is talking about." KwangMin mentioned taking a bite out of his apple. 
"Could be." Minwoo nodded his head. "That means I'll have a seat mate." He said giving a smile. Making the other two shake their head in disapproval. Minwoo had shrugged it off finishing his breakfast.
--
"Hello class." The teacher said walking into the classroom. "We have a new student today." She said looking at the door and motioning for the student to walk in. Giving the student a smile, "Can you introduce yourself, please?" She asked
 
Jinhee nodded her head swallowing before she could speak. "Hello! I'm Son Jinhee from Incheon." She said giving a bow. "It's nice to meet you." She had given a smile. The teacher showed her where she would be sitting and begun the class. 
 
"Hi! I'm Minwoo." Minwoo said at his new seat mate after the bell had rung, with a smile.
"Hi Minwoo." Jinhee said with a small wave, with girls shortly coming up to talk to him. She sighed as she had quickly figured out he was the kingka of the school, and that would be one of the last people she could make a friend with. 
Jinhee wasn't much of a popular type of girl and she hated the huge attention from large amounts of people, so just sitting next to him had been a nightmare. 
She wasn't going to be mean to him though. She could never do that in her life, but she wasn't going to try and make friends with him though. 
 
-
A/N : sorry that it's short. I didn't want to put like a lot of information in the first chapter~ so I hope that you don't mind
P.s I'm using my phone so sorry~ if it doesn't look good in a computer.