We are done

Try to win me

"What's your problem?!" Scarlet yelled at Changjo. This scene is so similar that it just feels like it repeats itself over...and over again just.. like a broken record.

"My problem!?" Changjo yelled right back at her. "MY GOD he is just a friend! Why can't you understand that!?"

"A friend?! What kind of FRIEND hugs you and touches you like that?!"

"I Don't know, maybe a NORMAL one?!?!" Scarlet faced him. "What are you going to do?! Chase all my friends away! Are you going to chase my best friends too?! What are you going to do? Think I'm cheating on you with women too?!"

"Maybe if you were so ****ing close to them I wouldn't have to think these things!" Changjo screamed.

"What about you ****ing trust me?! How don't I know it's you who's cheating! Since you keep assuming I'M SOME DAMN going out with every guy!" Scarlet attacked him.

"Trust?" Changjo snickered. "You women are all the sam-- HEY WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?!" Changjo yelled at Scarlet who was leaving the room.

"I'm going where the HELL I want!" Scarlet yelled at him. Changjo chased after him and grabbed her wrist. Scarlet looked up at him.

"Don't touch me," she growled.

"I'll touch you if I want to. You're mine." Changjo pulled her closer.

"Let me go!" She pushed him but he had a strong gripp on her.

"Why the rush? Do you have a MAN waiting for you?!" He yelled.

"Probably! Since you aren't one!" She yelled back.

"What are that?!" He tightened his grip.

"You heard me! 'Since I'm just like any OTHER woman'!" She screamed.

"You're not going anywhere!" He push her over to the couch. Scarlet grabbed the closet thing nearby which happened to be a picture frame and threw it at the wall behind him.

"You @$*hole! Go die!" She screamed. "I hate you!" She cried, the tears rolling down her cheeks.

"I hate you too," he stated as he walked to his room. Closing the door behind him, Scarlet threw the lamp, that was there, at his bedroom door. "I hate you," she cried. "I hate you so much." Looking at her hand she could see the bruise already starting to form. Taking a few moments to regain her composure she breathed in. She opened the front door then opened it and locked it. Then screamed. "I'M LEAVING YOU!!" As she slammed the door and walked off. There was no point in running away and there was no point in looking back, because he won't chase after her. He won't return to how he was in the beginning. He isn't going to hold her in her arms and apologize like his life depended on it. The next time she sees him, he'll just act as if nothing happened. It'll be the same thing over and over and over again.

 

The next school day,

During lunch,

"Scarlet noona!" Ricky waved happily. "Come and sit!" He patted the spot next to him. "I brought pizza for all off us!" He smiled. Scarlet looked at Ricky. Ricky looked back and gave his best puppy face. Scarlet sighed.

"Fine," she rolled her eyes but let a smirk show.

"Yay!" Ricky cheered. Scarlet sat down and greeted the others.

"Don't eat anything," Changjo stated as he sipped his water. "You'll just get fatter."

"Don't listen to him, Scar." Niel told her. "You're not fat. If anything eat some more. I'm scared you'll dissappear." Niel stated as he took a piece and added it to the plate in front of her.

"Thanks Niel," she ignored Changjo and ate anyways.

"Not my fault if you turn from a pig to a cow is it." Changjo bitterly commented.

"Well it's a good thing we aren't dating then. Right?" Scarlet smiled and bit her pizza.

"Stop it with these crud jokes of yours they aren't funny." Changjo stated.

Scarlet shrugged. "It's another good thing that I'm not a comedian."

"Scarlet..." Changjo calmly said under his anger.

"Changjo." Scarlet stated. "Mmmm, good pizza Ricky." Scarlet chewed. With her elbows facing down her long sleeved shirt started to sag down and her purple tinted skin peaked through.

"Where did that bruise come from?" L. Joe asked looking at Changjo from the corner of his eyes.

"Oh," Scarlet looked at it. "Oh was just thowing out the trash." She shrugged as she continued eating.

"Violent trash then," L.Joe commented quietly dropping the subject.

 

After school

"So what's going on between you and Scarlet?" Niel asked concerned.

"Nothing why?" Changjo looked at him.

"There was a bruise on her arm!" Niel exclaimed.

"So?" Changjo snickered. "Bruises heal."

"Then why haven't yours!" Niel attacked. "I know about your past relationships, Changjo. I'm your best friend man."

"What are you talking about." Changjo gave him attitude.

"Come on, all the other girlfriends you had all cheated on you. I was there, I was there to pick up your pieces and put them back together. So tell me what's really going on. For the past year I've seen both of you with various bruises. You weren't like this before."

"The idiot was clumsy and ended up rubbing her stupidity on me." Changjo stated.

"Changjo, I know both if you were fighting." Niel sighed.

"They were arguements." Changjo corrected.

"Arguements don't include throwing her to the wall." Niel stated.

"And what do you know?!" Changjo yelled standing up.

"I know she came crying to me to find out why you were acting like you are! I know she cried herself to sleep every night. I know she took cooking lessons for you since she didn't know how to! I know she actually genuinely loves you!" Niel yelled.

"Bull, I know she can't cook." Changjo commented.

"How? Didn't you throw away the lunch box?" Niel crossed his arms.

"It was bad anyway." Changjo stated.

"Changjo she isn't like the rest of the girls you fell for. With the others you could tell they were like that! I even told you and you refused to listen! Haven't you learned? Listen to me. She. Loves. You." Niel explained.

"Well she broke up with me." Changjo shot.

"Changjo." Niel started. "You verbally abused her, you threw her against the wall plenty of times, and from what I know you gave no affection. Did you even tell her that you like her? Did you even open your heart? For her?" Niel asked. Changjo stayed speechless. "If anything you were worse then any of your ex girlfriends. At least the

y gave you affection. At least when you caught on to their lies, they told you what they did and left. But not you, you stringed her along. You stringed her along for 2 years. 2 whole years. She stayed with you that long and you still doubted her! Why even have her!" Niel asked him. "Why?" He whispered.

"I..." Changjo started.

"You didn't want to get hurt again." Niel finished. "It's alright now." He hugged his best friend. "It's all over. All those years, I've never seen you shed tears." Niel patted his back.

"Why the hell would I?"

"Because you were holding them back," Niel rubbed his back. "Niel Hyung is here. Niel hyung will listen to it all."

"Niel... I can'---t " Changjo choked, tears forming and quickly making their way down his face. "I can't cry." He sobbed in to Niel's shirt.

"Shhhhhh, it's all okay. Niel hyung is right here." Niel assured him as Changjo let out every tear, every thing he has been holding back.

About an hour passed. Niel walks in back the room with two cups of warm tea. He sat across from Changjo. "Do you feel better now?" He asked as he placed Changjo's mug in front of him. Changjo took his mug along with a sip and nodded.

"So what do I have to do?" Changjo asked.

"You have to win her back," Niel stated. "I'm not sure if you need anger therapy though... it could have been just that you suppressed your emotions too much and were left unawarely frustrated with the events that happend." Niel stated. Changjo sipped his tea. "Smiling more often could help." Niel suggested.

"Ah.... okay okay." Changjo nodded.

"See you're getting better already." Niel smiled. "There's the mankae we all love."

 

 

 

So yeah thats chapter 1 :) this all came to me while listening Love the Way you lie. It wasn't as abusive as I intended but nonetheless I am happy with how it came out :) If anything  it'll just get better or at least that's the plan lol :D