Final

Always Smile

Chaerins P.O.V.

I handed the paperwork to my boss and packed my stuff. I could finally go home. 

"Eonnie!" I turned to see my co-worker and friend Minzy run to me. "Where do you wanna go tonight?" 

Today was Friday, Me and Minzy would usually go out to the clubs and Minzy would end up staying at my house because she would get really drunk. But today, is a really special day.

"Sorry Mingkki-ah, I can't go today, I have plans." I didn't want to go dancing, I had to go somewhere important.

"Alright Eonnie! That's fine. I'll just go ask someone else!" 

"Bye Minzy." I walked out of the building. Crap! It's raining today. So much for a great day. Who cares?! Later I'll be with my Yeobo~. The love of my life, my best friend and girlfriend, Sandara Park.

Yes, you may think its weird for girls to love eachother. But I can't help it. She's beautiful, kind, cheerful, funny, smart, caring, basically the perfect girl. I remember when I had met her like it was yesterday.

*Flashback 10 years ago*

"Haha! Look the ugly queen Chae is here!"

"oh my god what a loser! No wonder why she has barely any friends!"

"Why does our queenka Bom like this person?" 

I just walked down the hallway with my head down. "Yah! Lee Chaerin! Come back here you !" 

Someone tripped me. I looked up to see two of the three queenkas, UEE and Sohee smirking at me (A/N: Sorry guys i just really dont like those two :/). "Oops, my bad~" UEE cooed innocently. "I guess you're just so clumsy chaerinnie~" the two started to make fun of my face and kick me once in a while. I can't stand those two, why do they have to always bully me for fun?! 

"Yah! Leave her alone!" I heard a voice behind me. I turned to see a... Goddess, an angel, she's so beautiful.

"Or what? You can't tell US what to do, nerd!" Sohee growled angry from seeing someone finally stand up to them. "I mean seriously you are so ugly compared to us."

"please . You should take a good look in the mirror, maybe not cuz probably all the the mirrors you have must've cracked from seeing your gross platic face!" 

Sohee's face turned red. "Come on Sohee, that isn't worth out time." UEE scoffed and the two walked away. 

"Hey are you okay?" I stopped daydreaming and looked at the girl. 

"yeah I-I'm fine." 

"My names Sandara Park but call me Dara for short what's yours?" 

"L-lee Chaerin..."

She smiled for a second but her face turned shocked, "Omo! You're bleeding. I'll take you to the nurse's office." "no need. I usually go by myself." She ignored what I said and carried me bridal-style to the nurse's office. 

"The nurse isn't here. Okay lie down. I'll have to treat your wounds." She put me on one of the beds. As she started cleaning my injuries she said, "so, Chaerin. Why were those two girls picking on you?"

"they always do..." I muttered. She stopped and grabbed my shoulders, "Chaerin-ah... Why haven't you told anyone?" 

"because, I'm so ugly." Tears were dripping down, "and its getting worse because I'm friends with one of the queenkas, Bom. Everyone says I'm ugly all the time so now I believe it. I think I'm ugly, and nobody wants to love me, just like her (Bom) i wanna be pretty (Ugly by 2ne1 lyrics see this is how Asianfanfic BlackJacks roll. By putting 2ne1 lyrics in our fanfics XD)..."

I started bawling my eyes out. I felt a pair of slender arms wrap around me. "It's okay Chaerinnie." She cooed, "you're beautiful to me. Now don't cry. You look ugly when you cry." I pulled back and gave her a look. 

"Yah! You said I was beautiful but you just called me ugly again!" I pouted.

she started laughing, "I'm just kidding you babo! Isn't teasing what friends do?"

"F-friends?" 

"Yes Chaerin, I wanna be friends."

5 years later:

"I love you!" I widened my eyes. Dara was infront of me, her face pink and her doe eyes avoiding mine. This goddess, the girl everyone wants, the girl all the guys would kill to have as a girlfriend, loves me?

i smiled with joy as I tackled her into a hug,

"I LOVE YOU TOO!"

*End of Flashback*

5 pm:

Alright. I got all the things I need: Roses, romantic movies, chocolate covered strawberries, ingredients for dinner, necklace for Dara,wine. I need to get ready for tonight. 

8 pm: 

Alright I'm done. Now I just need to sit and wait to Yeobo to come home from work. 

9 pm: 

 Where is she? I rested my head against the palm of my hand. Maybe she's working late? Come on Dara come home already!

11 pm:

GOD DAMMIT DARA WHERE ARE YOU!!!! I smashed my fist into the wall making a hole. Why isn't she home?! I breathed heavily as I sat back down and started to drink wine. 

1 am: 

"Geeeeeeez!!! Where is yeoooooobooooo." I whine as I drank my 11 de 7th wine of glass. Woooooo... It's getting hot in here. "Daaaaaaraaaaaa. I neeeed yooouuu! Come home you stuuuupiiiid heeeeaaaad." I left her a voicemail. Stupid Santokki. It's our 5 year anniversary and she isn't home yet. 

"Maybe. Maybe she's cheating on me." I told myself, "maybe she's found a way ier, cuter girl or guy and now she's left me..." 

NO NO NO! DARA WOULD NEVER DO THAT!!!

Dara. I felt tears prick into the corners of my eyes. No! I wiped them away. I can't break that promise. 

Chaerin-ah. Always smile for me. Don't cry. You look beautiful when you smile.

I'll always be happy. I'll always smile no matter what happened. As long as I'm with you Dara. I calmed down and kept waiting. I feel sleepy. 

"*yawn* I'll just take a nap..."

5 am: 

"Yah! Chaerin-ah!"

i woke up to see a figure above me. Dara?! I hugged the figure. 

"Omo! Yeobo you're home! I was sorry worried about you? Did your boss make you work late? Mianhe!" I kept hugging her, I'm just so happy to see her. 

"Yah! Chaerin!" She pulled away. Wait a minute, red hair. 

"Bom eonnie!" I jumped away, "I'm so sorry."

"It's okay" she ruffled my hair, "Hey is it okay if I stay at your house tonight. I took minzy home from the club and my key is somewhere in my bag but I'm too tired to find it." 

"Yeah sure." She smiled at went to the bathroom. "By the way, where's Dara?" Bom froze and turned around with a shocked expression.

"Chaerin-ah..."

"I made dinner for the two of us and she hasn't come home yet. Do you know where she is?" 

"C-Chaerin-ah..." Bom just grabbed my arms and pulled me close to her, "Listen to me." 

I looked at her shocked, why was she acting weird now? Is something wrong? Maybe Dara was sick and spent the night at her friend Yoona's house? Maybe I should drive there and-

"Dara's dead." I looked at her. What is she talking about?! Is she drunk or high? Why is she saying that? "W-what?" I looked at her.

"Chaerin-ah. Dara has been dead for over a year." I looked at her. Why is she saying that. Dara can't be dead. "You're lying. thats not true." i pulled away and started to walk to the kitchen. Bom stopped me by hugging me from behind.

"Baby Rin I know it's hard but-" 

"LIAR!" I pushed Bom away from me. "SHE'S NOT DEAD! YOU'RE LYING!!!"

"Chaerinnie..." She looked away her usually cheerful eyes looking sad. 

"I...I...." My eyes widened. I remember...

*Flashback* 

"Dara I'm home. Where's my hug~" I cheerfully went through the door. today was a good day. I got a raise, Minzy and I got some soju and plus, it was pay day so I got money. 

"Dara?" I walked into our bedroom. yes OUR bedroom. Me and dara live together as girlfriend and, well girlfriend... Sounds awkward but I still love it!

Dara was sleeping in bed. Her eyes were closed shut.

"Yeoooobo~" I whined as i hugged her. Wait why is she not breathing? 

"dara?" I peeked over her shoulder. I looked at her face in horror. It was pale. A small trickle of blood was coming out of . 

"no..." I didn't want to believe it, "Dara!" I shook her. 

"Yah! If you're pranking me then I'll be really mad!" I shook her. "DARA!" 

I screamed in panic. I saw a paper on the table. I read it. Dara. She had leukemia? And she didn't tell me? No... No! NO!! I don't believe it no!!! It can't be. It's just a bad dream... No a nighmare! I'll wake up and dara will be there to hug and comfort me. I tried pinching myself. It's not working! Daras dead and this is real.

"Dara you babo!" I shook her hard, "Open your eyes! Call me Jagiya again! Just please please wake up!" 

Shes dead, she's not alive. I'll never see her again. The only one i love. She's gonna far away. 

"DARA!!!!!!!!"

*end of flashback*

Dara. She's dead. And this whole time. I didn't remember. That car accident I was in months ago. After that I started to see Dara. People called me strange lately... 

*flashback*

"Miss Lee will be fine, but she has a pretty bad concussion which made her lose a bit of her memory. She'll be fine soon but she might have some hallucinations in the future, I suggest you take good care of her." I heard the doctor talking. 

I looked around and I saw her, Dara was sitting at my side. 

"Yeobo..." 

"Do you know how much I worried idiot?!" She tackled me into a hug. 

"Mianhe Yeobo. Saranghe." I kissed her. I was just so happy she's with me. 

The door opened. Bom walked in.

"Baby-rin are you okay?" She checked my body. 

"Neh eonnie. I'm fine. Dara was here to comfort me." 

"What are you talking about?" She looked at me puzzled.

Dara waved at me and said "Im gonna go back to work. You two have fun!" She walked out.

Bom helped me out of bed and I changed my clothes. "Come on let's get some lunch. I'm hungry!"

"You're always hungry!" I . "YAH! Not true! Come here!" I laughed as Bom chased me.

*End of Flashback*

The times with me and Dara this year, was just my hallucination?! I can't believe it! No! Dara's not dead! She's alive! 

"Eonnie you're lying!" I screamed, "Dara's alive! She is! I've seen her!" 

Bom hugged me, "I'm so sorry Chaerinnie..." She started crying. 

"No...." Tears rushed down my face. "Dara." 

I started crying hard, "DARA!!" 

The promise, I made with dara. 

Mianhe Yeobo. I broke my promise...

 

 

(A/N): Yay! I finally finished after so many subscribers! Sorry if I make anyone cry ;( but I hope you liked it and please comment below or post on my wall and tell me what you think~. Bai!