Lucky Me One-shot

Lucky Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The season that lies between summer and winter is known as autumn. Autumn was the name for a period of lacey weather which happens every year at some certain locations. Crunchy leaves twirling themselves for the ‘A La smooth’ turn while their friend, wind, started their routine. Some leaves fall by themselves, some with a pair, or a few, however those leaves that have fallen is dismiss. Surely they have been with the same leaves that were alike each other when spring rose up in the air.  But at the end of the year, these leaves fall to the ground. Cars drive past down the streets, forcing the leaves to shrivel up in the air again and landing onto the ground softly. A leaf was separated from his others siblings. Now in the new pile, he was with people he had not met before. They were all from one location, the park, but had never seen each other. That until they are in the pile together. Here in Seoul, autumn was coming right after summer.

Right now the burning sun rose and smiled brightly as it showed itself from the dark, kissing us with warm kisses on our cheeks. Sometimes when leaving, the sun likes to leaves us marks by making our cheeks rosy when the temperature rises, like a hot kiss you could say.

“Hey!” I heard someone yell and tackle me into a hug.

“Hyung!” I chuckled, patting his hand that was around me.

“Jeonggukkie!” I, the maknae, was being squished by Jin hyung. Times like this, the rest of my members came. Suga came, sitting down beside me with a heart sticker on his cheek.

“How was the last fan meet for you Gukkie?” Suga eyesmiled in the question.

“It was the best to see our fans before our promotion for 2 Cool 4 Skool was over,” nodding my head as I reply. A smile grew upon my face, I couldn’t help but to smile at the memory of fans coming to meet us up close while getting our autographs.

Just before I could daze off into the thought of every fan that met us, Jimin patted my back. “Maknae ah, what do you want to do?”

“Do what?” I turn around to see the rest of Bangtan Boys were here. J-Hope was talking to Rap Monster about some puppy breed, Taehyung argued with Suga about something, and then Jin and Jimin moved their conversation to having a little duckling. Quickly, I pulled out my phone and recorded what was happening.

Once the record button was pressed, everyone turned their head to my direction and give me a, ‘what-the-hell-are-you doing look.’ “Jeongguk what are you doing?” J-Hope asked, walking towards me.

“Just taking a selfie,” sneakily pressing the camera flip to my side.

“Then let’s all take a group picture,” J-Hope intended. Quickly, someone asked a random stranger that walked by.

“One, two, three,” the camera clicked and came out a polaroid of all the Bangtan Boys together, who posed for just an image.

“Wahh you guys turned out good,” the stranger handed back the camera with the image. Everyone settled around the camera when Taehyung held the image. Looking at the rectangular white borders, all seven faces appeared on the picture. All of us smiled brightly, I threw a peace sign up near my face. Namjoon was without his shades, showing his dimple as he smiled. Taehyung, spread his legs apart, moving his hand as if he introducing us. Jimin put one hand behind his head, biting his bottom lip, but still smiled. Jin smiled with his lips, with his peace sign near his mouth. J-Hope had both of his hands behind his back while giving a whole hearted smile. Suga smiled sweetly, throwing up an okay sign in the air. This tiny piece of paper held all seven of us.

Suddenly a growl from a stomach was heard. “Ehrmmm….”

“Time to eat some ddubokki then,” Namjoon clapped his hand and signaled us to follow his directions.

While walking down the road, Suga and Namjoon came up lyrics related to ddubooki. It went like this.

“I heard you good with them chopsticks, yeah you know: Food to mouth. The price for a number 9 is 8 something right? Cause I’ve been tryna order out, oooow. Red pepper paste, rice cake. I eat a lot in the night time. Okay away I go, I heard about your food on the radio… Get a plate. Say you wanted broccoli beef even though you wanted steak. You just waitin’ on the rice cake to finish, girl. I could finish all my food in twenty minutes, girl, girl, gimme more, gimme more. Eat a lot. It’s kinda hot, get water, drink a lot. I can get you more food, we staying all day. As you’re done, the food I’mma eat is…frozen yogurt, for dessert, frozen yogurt, for dessert, for dessert for dessert.”

Hyungs continued on, while the rest of us watch in amazement and clapped our hands to the next verses. No one noticed us on the street, so it was okay for us to goof off a bit when everyone was minding their own business. Whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter