Our Conversation

Our Conversation

The sun was filling up the room through the windows that day. A man with fair skin and muscular body woke up, moving his body to the left. His left hand unconsciously grabbed a table clock near him. “It’s already 1:30 pm”, he mumbled with half-opened eyes. His gaze locked the room’s ceiling, just trying to remember the very basic question in his life as a musician “what day is today”, “Do I have an unfinished song?” or “is there any schedule today?”. Then he closed his eyes slowly again. As long as he remembers, today is free day and luckily he has no schedule today, since he and his band will go to Japan tomorrow for Zepp Tour. It’s weird, he feels so comfortable on the bed. He doesn’t want to get up and take a shower immediately as usual. It’s true that he’s lack of sleep due to his packed schedule, but the feeling is different. As if there’s a strong magnet on the bed. He moved his head to his right and found a beautiful woman beside him. He pulled her easily because his right hand is behind her head. “Good Morning, beautiful”, he kissed her nose and showed his dimple smile. The woman opened her eyes slowly,

“Good Morning? It’s already noon I guess, Lee Jonghyun”, She showed him a teasing smile, making Jonghyun hugged her tighter. He moved his hand, instead of getting up; he pulled the blanket to cover their bodies.

“I know but every time you are beside me, it feels like the fresh morning, Im Yoona”, then he pecked her lips, making her a bit startled and blushed. “When did you come here?”

Yoona moved her right hand, facing his tired face and caressing his cheek, “Early in the morning, I met Yongseobang upstairs when I was visiting Hyunnie. I asked him to meet you and he said you’re still sleeping at dorm”

“You don’t have any schedule today?”, asked Jonghyun with his husky voice.

Yoona shook her head a bit, her index finger touched Jonghyun’s eye bag and cheek. Jonghyun looked at her doe eyes without blinking. He missed her so bad, but the schedule separated them lately. They sunk in the comfortable silence.

“You know I’m worried about you”, Yoona broke the silence, still caressing his face. Jonghyun moved his left hand to hug her waist.

“Wae?”

Yoona laughed softly, “You know the reason”

“What reason?”, asked Jonghyun still exploring his girlfriend’s eyes.

“My love, You are sick, right?”, her face turned calm. She knew it’s not like her because she does always be a cheerful girl, but this time is different. She’s talking with her boyfriend about serious problem.

“No”

The answer made Yoona pouted. She felt Jonghyun didn’t trust her to share his problem. However, Jonghyun who already knew her habit, leaned his face closer and slowly diminishing her disappointment. It made Yoona shy and blushed actually, but she held it. “Please don’t do that, I’m angry with you now”

Jonghyun her hair gently and showed her a sweet smile, “You already knew the answer, even when I was lying. I got flu and my throat is a bit itchy”

Yoona right hand tightened her hug on Jonghyun’s waist. Her face became sad. Quickly, Jonghyun held her chin, “I already got the medicine, and don’t you worry. I just need a rest it is just my schedule doesn’t allow me”

“You know I couldn’t stop thinking of you when we’re in Beijing. You kept texting me that you’re not in good condition, and you had a concert a day later. Honestly, I could not 100% focus on my job”, she pouted.

“So, my girlfriend was worried about me?”, he , made him get a soft slapped on the chest, “but you met me after your job’s done, right?”

Yoona nodded. She thinks it’s still not enough. Her boyfriend is getting worse. His eyes are like a panda now. His hair is growing; even he has no time to make it better. Sometimes, when she saw him with unhealthy face on tv. It made her worried.

“By the way, I saw that bracelet”, He smirked, trying to tease the beautiful lady in front of him.

“What bracelet?”, she blinked innocently.

“The “J” bracelet. You love me that much, huh?”, He smiled while pinching Yoona nose.

The statement made Yoona laugh, “How come you said that? You’re the one who gave me that bracelet!”

“And the other one? With the heart-shaped bangle?”

“Ah, I keep it at home”, She pouted, “You know I love it since you gave your personal thing to me, but netizen already noticed it. Once, I used the bangle for my necklace. They’re so freaking genius because they noticed so fast. Then I used it as a bracelet with the chain from you, and guess what? They knew it. I cannot use it every day then”

Jonghyun just smiled. They ended up staring at each other eyes. The atmosphere was so relax to argue about little thing. They enjoyed this situation. They just wanted to enjoy the longing between them.

“I’m going to Japan tomorrow”, Jonghyun sighed. Suddenly his smile disappeared.

“Me too”, Yoona said with a soft sigh. It made him a bit surprised. She will go to Japan tomorrow? Jonghyun thought.

“What for? You said you don’t have any schedule tomorrow?” Jonghyun narrowed his eyes.

Yoona laughed because of his act and slapped his chest gently. “My unnies want to go there, to celebrate SNSD 6th anniversary at our dorm. For Hyunnie and i? it will be our pleasures”

“Why?”

“It because we can see our boyfriends’ performance there, Live. And I can keep nagging on your health. I told manager oppa to meet you there”, then she kissed his cheek. Jonghyun was amazed with Yoona’s thought. He felt so blessed because Yoona cares about him a lot without too much jealousy and hesitation. Then he saw her yawning for the second time “Are you sleepy?”

“A bit”, she said while nodding her head, “What are you gonna do today?”

“Do nothing. I want to be with my girlfriend a whole day, cuddling in this bed!”, he said while pulling her closer and tightening his hug.Suddenly, Yoona broke the hug. She sat on the bed, making Jonghyun surprised.

“What?”

Yoona let loose her peach sweater that covered her body. Jonghyun blinked his eyes, a bit shocked with Yoona’s sudden action. “What are you doing?”

“I’m not going to be , don’t worry. I’m just releasing this sweater. It’s a bit hot in here and you’ve been hugged me so tight.”, she smiled and showed him her perfect body in white dress. She continued hugging Jonghyun like before. He pulled her closer and gave a sweet and gentle kiss on her lips, it turned to be a passionate kiss for a while, and it ended up making them hugging each other again. Yoona closed her eyes, enjoying the warm embrace from Jonghyun.

“But Yoona?”

“Hmm?”, still closing her eyes, facing jonghyun’s chest.

“I’d be extremely happy back then if you took off your clothes!”, he smirked without seeing Yoona’s face, her hands hugged her tight.

“YAAAH!!!”, She slapped Jonghyun’s chest so hard, made Jonghyun laugh so hard.