Do You Love Us?

Twisted Ankle

Especial Thanks to criscee, my 1st subscriber. Saranghaeyo <3


Next morning Him Chan and Jong Up woke up early, happy and in full mood. They had just spent the night with their Zelo, ani, their Jun Honggie.

“We just spend the night with him.” Jong Up said.

“Really, Sherlock? I didn’t get it.” Him Chan had to be Him Chan and make fun of his dongsaeng.

“Ahah, anyway should we wake him?”

“Not yet, let him get some rest because our plan is starting.” Him Chan’s smirk was the only hint of what the plan was.

The boys left the room to take a shower, dress and have breakfast. Half an hour later they were ready and had Jun Hong’s breakfast ready so they came back to Jong Up’s room with a tray full of things Zelo likes.

While Him Chan held the tray, Jong Up woke Zelo Up by hugging him tight and whisper to him sweet things. Soon the younger boy stood up rubbing his eyes cutely (Cliché but I don’t care).

“Hyungs…are you up already? Good morning.” Jun Hong’s attitude was too cute and tempting for Jong Up to handle and he kissed his cheek making the poor maknae blushing.

“Jong Up-hyung~

“Eat Zelo-ah, Him Chan-hyung prepared breakfast for you.” Jong Up knew he was slowly losing his control so they had to move fast. Him Chan put the tray of food on Jun Hong’s lap. It had strawberries, apples, cherry tomatoes and water. It was delicious to look.

“But hyungs… What about you?”

Aish…Why do you have to be this perfect sweetheart? It’s not fair if you are making us fall for you more and more every second. – It was their thoughts.

“We already ate no need to worry baby, please eat.” Him Chan said with his sweet voice.

“Neh, gomawo hyungs.” Jun Hong was pretty touched by his hyungs, it wasn’t the first time they had done it but still it was enough to make him blush and he didn’t know why. The other two watched as their maknae eat all the food in pleasure from time to time. “This is delicious Him Chan-Hyung.”

They were proud of being the ones making Zelo happy but still was painful to watch. Did the boy really need to make that sounds? Ok, they knew the sounds were normal when people eat strawberries and it was almost inaudible but it was there. The low sound of water being from the fruit.  And the fact  it was coming from their almost lover it was what was unbearable. But they control themselves thinking how the plan must continue.

But… The trigger was pulled…

When the younger finished eating he didn’t notice some drops of water on his chin. For Him Chan that was it he pulled Zelo’s chin and looked at him deeply in the eyes.

“Hyung, what are you-” Zelo was interrupted by the diva who the drops of his skin very slowly.

“Jun Honggie we know you are too innocent but if this teasing that you are unaware of continues we can’t control ourselves much more.” Him Chan give Zelo a quick peck on the lips before let go of his chin. “Hyung hope you understand the meaning of this.”

Even though he was jealous, Jong Up didn’t do anything. He had to wait for their baby to full understand the meaning of their actions and by kissing him he’ll just confuse the boy even more.

As for Zelo he was having an inner battle on his mind. His hyung had kissed him and that means he likes him. Zelo thought he liked girls so why did he enjoy the kiss? Better yet, why did he want to feel those lips again?

“H-hyung?” Him Chan looked at the boy. His heart and Jong Up’s depended on what he would say.

“Neh, Zelo…?” The younger was blushing hard.

“I really don’t know what they call this feeling but why did I enjoyed kissing you, hyung? I shouldn’t like right? You’re my hyung. Why do my lips want to be close to yours, hyung?” Before he could say anything he felt another pair of lips on his. These ones didn’t have the gum-like taste of Him Chan’s but instead were chocolate flavored.

“Jong Up-hyung…” Jong Up smiled in the kiss. He knew Zelo like his kiss too because the rapper could be mistaken as the same cherry tomatoes he loves so much. “H-Hyung…”

“Cherry tomatoes flavored of course…” Jong Up winked at him.

“Jun Honggie, both me and Jong Up love you very much. Very very much. We both want you in a husband/wife way. Like lovers. And you to like us don’t you?” Him Chan asked.

“Him Chan-hyung… Jong Up-hyung… I can’t really tell what this feeling is. How do I know that it’s love? ”

While Zelo was sitting in his bed the tray far away from them Him Chan and Jong Up were his hair and passing their hands through Zelo’s upside body not to scare him by exploring ‘other’ parts.

“Then tell us…” Him Chan kissed his neck lightly and Jong Up blew in his ear. “Tell hyungs how you feel.” Jong Up brushed his lips on Zelo’s arm and shoulder (Zelo was wearing a sleeveless shirt) while Him Chan whispered slowly the words and massaged is almost unnoticeable abs. “Do you want hyungs to kiss you?”

“H-hyung I don’t know anything anymore…I feel my heart beating very fast and I feel my face very hot. I’m blushing am I not? For some reason I want to feel hyung’s lips on mines and it feels right do it although you are my hyungs but I don’t think I’m ready for all this touchy-touchy moment.” For the elders who were more experienced in this kind of things it was enough (for now, muahahahah *cough*cough* sorry). They stopped the touch and felt relieved that their plan had worked.

“That’s love sweetheart and we aren’t rushing anything. Only in the day you feel ready we take you as ours.” Jong Up explained.

“O-ok, hyungs.” Zelo smiled shyly when they lay him on the bed and one again cuddled with him. They still had sometime before the other members woke up…

“HIM CHAN, JONG UP!!!! What are you doing to our maknae!!!??” Yong Guk yelled.

…Or maybe not.


There You Go. I'm Not Sorry If This Should Be Rated or Not But, yeah.